Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There were literally tears in the musician's blue eyes as he looked down at Izzy and heard those words.
His lips parted, letting the megane-clad man lead for the moment... before his own tongue pushed it aside and turned the kiss completely around with him leading the way.

"Promise me you'll always be here..." Akihiko whispered with a quick breath before claiming Izzy's lips as his own once again. He kissed the man, reaching his hands up to tangle in that gorgeous hair. "I can't lose you again, Ruki..."

The sheer amount of want for Izzy Lucky was evident in the way the young Koyasu said the man's name.
Fire pit be damned... this was important.
Michi was just going to have to drink all that beer by himself...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Ruki wanted to reach up and wipe away those tears but the kissing was far more important. He could feel that warm connection that had been missing. And he wasn't about to let it go. So when Akihiko took over, Ruki melted into that kiss.

"I promise...I'm not going anywhere. I want to be with you always, Akihiko." He could only make a promise of himself but he couldn't stop outside forces. He wasn't a god. He was just a man in love. His own fingers were still caught on the belt loops tugging just a little to make sure Akihiko didn't go anywhere.

That desire was returned in his kiss, in the pads of his fingertips, in his whole being. He totally forgot about Michi, the fire pit, Yuuji and his destructive comments. All he was thinking about was the man he was kissing.

"I don't think you'll need that shirt." he said with a blush when he finally got a chance to come up for air.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:46 pm
3:00AM

Ishihara You knocked on the dorm room door of none other than Shinichirou Katsu. He was holding a bag, though NOT his luggage for the Kyoto trip. Instead, it was a bag of goodies for Azriel.

Speaking of the devil, the man opened the door with sleepy eyes, looking more like a zombie than a musician. "Ohayou?" he asked, confused as to why You was there an hour early.

Pushing past Azriel, who had enough smarts to close and lock the door behind him, Ishihara got straight to business. "Strip down." he said, setting the bag on a desk.

He began to take various things out of it... non-permanent hair dye... costume make-up... thankfully Azriel had been given clothing from wardrobe that perfectly matched one of Narcissus' public appearance outfits.

Blinking, it took a second order to 'strip down' to actually get Azriel moving.
"I want you dressed in your costume for the day. I'm going to dye your hair the PROPER shade to match that of Narcissus, and style it to where you can pass as him. You'll be wearing a hat so I thankfully don't have to shave your head partially."

"Sha...shave my... my head?" Katsu asked curiously.
He hadn't kept up very well with what was going on in the world of Narcissus, and obviously hadn't see the man without a hat on.

Ishihara had.

Ten minutes later, Azriel was standing in front of You, wearing black tight jeans with a grey long sleeved shirt. Over that was a black vest with very light white lining. In one hand he held a white fedora... and in the other a black long coat that was rather form fitting.

"Good... you look the part so far." You said, getting Katsu to sit down while he wrapped a towel around the man's upper body and neck. "Now... if you move while I'm doing this... well lets just say you'll wake up after this excursion without hair. Got it?"

Azriel nodded, sitting perfectly still. He wasn't yet awake... but thankfully Ishihara had also brought in two cans of hot coffee from a vending machine down the hall.
You had been thoughtful enough to stick a straw in Katsu's can, just to keep him from moving.

"Drink your coffee and wake up. We've got to be at the airport soon."

Thirty minutes later, Azriel had perfectly black hair... and another twenty minutes after that... well his hair was plaited and styled to match that of Narcissus to a T... especially once he was wearing the hat.

The last bit was easy. Five minutes of makeup and no one would have been able to tell the difference between Azriel and Narcissus.

Ishihara made sure Katsu got everything he would need and then packed up his things and lead the man down to a waiting car. The driver was one of Izo's own men, so he didn't say a word about the Narcissus look-alike being in the back seat.

"I was able to get this for you." he said, handing Katsu a small mp3 player with vocal clips of Narcissus during interviews. "Memorize how he sounds, the inflections he uses in his speech. If I'm not mistaken he takes to calling your pet..." You held up a tiny piece of paper with 'hiroki' written on it.
As soon as Azriel had read it, You lit it on fire, let it burn, then shoved it into the ash tray to completely destroy it. "You'll need to take those clothes back to Izo after you get your pet. Failure to do so is going to piss him off and..."

"I'm not stupid, Ishihara-san." Katsu said with a slight glare the other man's way.

One eyebrow arched, "Oh?" then, faster than the musician could blink, Ishihara's gloved hand was around his throat. "And I'm not going to let you screw this up. I'm going on vacation for a while... and if I find out that you've disappointed Matsumoto-san... AGAIN... then you're going to find out just how angry I can be to someone who is... shall we say... stupid?"

Carefully, Azriel nodded and You removed his hand.

Once at the airport and on the plane toward Okinawa, You began going over the plan.
"There is a limo waiting to pick us up from the airport. Matsumoto-san's men have pinpointed the pet's location. We will drive there and you will get out of the car to greet him. You are to tell him that you wanted to surprise him in Okinawa because you felt he shouldn't be alone during this time and weren't sure if he was sitting on a sofa somewhere sulking or with family. You will say that you asked at his parent's residence and discovered his location. Then you will invite him to lunch. He will get in this car FIRST, you will follow after in case there's a need to push him in a bit, and I will proceed to sedate him. Any questions?"

Katsu shook his head. The plan was simple enough... so the rest of the flight, Azriel simply listened to the mp3s and worked on practicing Akihiko's speech.

He got it down perfectly, and even Ishihara was impressed by how professional Shinichirou was handling all this.
Had he been ordered by Izo to not be an a**?
Maybe...
But that didn't mean that You didn't appreciate his cooperation.

TO BE CONTINUED...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:29 pm
What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

Okinawa...Life starts over...

When Asato woke up, he looked at the clock then rolled over and stuffed his head back into the couch pillow. Walking up this early wasn't his objective but here he was staring at the pattern on the old couch.

Flipping on his back, he realized that the couch seemed to remember his form too well. Had he really spent that many nights on this old thing? Probably so, watching tv and falling asleep. It really was how things had been.

Getting up, he rubbed his back and glanced in to the small kitchen - no coffee or tea on those shelves. That much he knew. So he headed into the small bathroom and cleaned up before pulling on clothes and a coat. When he slipped out of the small apartment, the sun was shining on the street and he walked down to the combini to grab a few things.

Once he returned to the apartment, he was finally able to have some coffee. Well not the really good coffee like his secretary would make at the office but it was black and hot. He wondered if Akihiko would really be able to broker his time off. But he didn't want to dwell on it if that weren't the case. No, he'd make as much as he could off of today...and tomorrow.

For about an hour he just sipped on the coffee, watching the news of the day. For once, he didn't listen to the Entertainment channel, he didn't want to know. Instead of staying to long in the apartment, he returned to his family's home and was greeted by his father. It wasn't long before he was going through his sister's things with his father, remembering days gone by.

Before the morning was over, some of Asato's old friends stopped by and dragged him out of the house. He might not have gone had his father not pushed him along knowing that his son needed to reconnect with this world and walk towards the future rather than live in his sister's world, which day by day would slip further away into the past.

It had been a long time since Hiroki had just hung out with people from his High school days. Sure they were all older but the ties of friendship remained even if the embers had cooled.

So they were going to visit some old hangouts and see their High School. It was almost like nothing had changed. It was a very sentimental journey because Hiroki remembered many things about his sister during these moments. But his friends didn't let him dwell as they sneaked across the old soccer field and then sat down on the incline of a hill to watch the Military jets occasionally fly by.

It was well into the afternoon before the group of men sat down to lunch at a ramen shop down a street not far from the High School. Hiroki smiled as they celebrated their lives and his sister's. Good memories started coming out as they talked and ate. Things he missed out on over the years he had been away were being revealed. Marriages, kids...so many things. Normal lives. Although, he couldn't really say his was normal...sometimes it had been satisfying when he thought about previous years when he was a bit more naive.

No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:31 am
"He's out with friends." Azriel said with a sigh, getting back into the limo. "But they gave me the address of an apartment he keeps here."

Handing the paper over, You looked at it then gave it to the driver. Once the location was memorized the paper was given back and Ishihara quickly burned it, putting it in the ash tray similar to the paper before.

"Did they believe you were Narcissus?"

Katsu smirked, "Of course. AND I was polite enough to give my condolences. I even went so far as to pray for their daughter."

"Good." Ishihara spoke, his dark eyes on the musician. "They will probably think he was just needed back at work. I doubt it would be unlike him to go a few months without calling his family... seeing how busy he's supposed to be all the time."

And so... both men ended up in the limo outside of Hiroki's apartment.
Waiting.

Nodding Azriel leaned back and closed his eyes. "What if his friends get him drunk?"

"Well, then that will make getting him all the easier. Won't it?" Ishihara said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Around 5:30pm the group of 5 men headed back to Hiroki's apartment on foot. It was a cheerful group of comrades talking almost like kids as the went down the various backstreets. A few bottle of Sake in hands and bags of sweetpotato and wasabi chips from the combini.

"Hey Hiroki-kun...what's that limo doing outside your house?" said Kunato as they walked to the front door.

"Limo?" asked Hiroki, who turned and looked at the black car with a blank look. "Mm..well work hasn't called so I assumed everything was ok. Hey, it might not even be for me." Turning back to his door he got out the keys and unlocked his apartment and they started to go inside.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:20 pm
"Yabai...." Azriel hissed, watching as Hiroki and his friends walked down the street. "He's not alone."

"I can see that." Ishihara replied before pointing at the man's figure through the tinted windows. "Go after him. Greet him. For the love of god don't let his friends take a picture of you. Tell him..." he sighed, trying to think of something through all his knowledge of the Koyasu family and Ohayou. "No... stick to the plan. Say that you're here to check on him."

Nodding, Katsu got out of the limo... thankfully You was on the other side from the door, meaning no one would see him at all.

"Hiroki!" he called out, using Narcissus' tone and inflections as he stood a few feet from the limo.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki stopped and turned as soon as that voice was heard. "What? Wait...Narcissus? What are you doing here?!" he asked with a totally surprised look as Hiroki's friends also gazed upon the limo and the man that got out to greet him.

"Narcissus-san? Hiroki-kun, you didn't tell us he'd be coming to Okinawa." said Kunato with similar surprise.

"Why don't you have him come in side...he can join our party. Man, hanging with a star. That's just like you Hiroki-kun." smirked Noto as he slapped Hiroki on the shoulder.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:32 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu smiled pleasantly, though there was something in his eyes that said he was just putting on airs.
Because Narcissus put on airs.
All the time.

"I didn't mean to crash your party, Hiroki." the man spoke, walking toward the group. "I just thought you probably shouldn't be alone right now... though... I suppose you're not, are you?" he glanced behind the megane-clad man to the friends who stood on his doorstep.

"I just landed not an hour ago at the airport... asked your family where you might be and they gave me this address. I HAD hoped to ask you to dinner so we could talk."

Of course Shinichirou would have NO idea what sorts of things Narcissus and Hiroki could talk about...
Aki's coming demise... Ohayou's functioning... the fact that both of them had lost a sister... the man didn't know any of these things.

No one knew these things, and those who did were still in L.A.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:52 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki was just a wee bit amazed that after their talk, Koyasu-kun wanted to come see him. Did he really care that much? Was things going to change between them? "Sure I understand Narcissus, but you didn't have to come all that way since we just spoke yesterday. Well, I'm amazed your still standing with the jet lag." he smiled and then said, "These are my high school buddies. Kunato-san, Noto-san, Samada-san, Tantou-san and Kodo-san. Why don't you come in with us and sit down for awhile. We were just going to have beers and chips. Maybe watch soccer. We could go to dinner afterwards?"

"Man dinner sounds like fun, but my wife would kill me if I was out all night. I can stay for the sports and beer. " said Nato

"You're wife has a leash a mile long on you, Nato-kun." said Samada.

"Hey...well look Narcissus-san is the youngest here..and he's single just like Hiroki-kun. Lucky guys." laughed Tantou.

"Yeah, Narcissus-san, come in and drink with us old men." Kodo grinned as he hung out the door.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:02 pm
User Image
User Image

Azriel knew what was at stake.
He knew that if he went in to drink... he had the chance to slip up.
But if he declined the offer...

"Let me just go tell the driver that I'll be a while." Katsu replied.

He headed back over to the limo and the front window rolled down. His eyes glanced to the back, where You nodded.

"Just stay parked for a bit. Hiroki and I will go to dinner after a bit." the driver told him he understood the orders, and soon Shinichirou was back at Hiroki's door.

Katsu smiled. "I'm used to jet lag, though I can't say I'm not a little tired. Traveling that sort of distance puts a bit of strain on you no matter if you're used to it or not."

Sure, Narcissus hadn't ever performed in other countries, but he'd been to New York before, and L.A., for vacations or as a kid. Just because he didn't speak the language, didn't mean he didn't enjoy the view.
Or so Azriel reasoned.

He nodded to the introduced 'buddies' but then had to laugh. "Being single has it's perks." the musician spoke before winking at Hiroki.

Katsu was taking a gamble. No one knew if Izzy and Narcissus were dating outside of the group's close circle... but Shinichirou had read it clearly in the man's performance.
He KNEW Izzy Lucky was in love with Narcissus, and probably vice versa. His ability to read people was a skill unmatched and so he felt confident sharing this 'secret' joke that he really wasn't single with Asato.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Hiroki waited and talked to his buddies while Narcissus walked off and spoke to the driver. Then he returned Hiroki could only smile back at Narcissus having caught the joke but of course he wouldn't talk about Narcissus' true status on the playing field. The relationship between Izzy Lucky and Koyasu-kun had to stay under wraps as far as Hiroki was concerned.

"Alright, then come inside and we can take our shoes off and get comfortable." Hiroki said as he let Narcissus in first politely.

Once inside, Hiroki set his own bags on the counter. "We've got dips, chips, onigiri, a few melon pan, mini sushi platter, and some natto for the rice that Kunato's wife made earlier. It's all help yourself because tonight I'm not the host even if it is my place."

Kodo turned on the tv and pointed to the stuff chair. "You get that one Narcissus-san. After your flight you probably don't want to sit on Hiroki-kun's lumpy old couch. Hey, you really need to upgrade this place."

"I know, but I only kept it for her. My sister planned to redecorate when she moved in. And well you know how that would have gone had I done the redecorating." Hiroki commented as he opened up the sake and poured a small glass.

"Yeah, she'd have told you, that you have no skill." Noto laughed and then said, "My wife...she'd never let me re-decorate."

"So Narcissus-san, I bet you're glad to be home...after that mess in Hawaii, " said Kunato as he handed Narcissus a glass of Sake and sat down on the lumpy couch.

Hiroki just smiled as he watched Koyasu-kun. Maybe he could be a little hopeful that their relationship could change. But, he was still surprised that the man could manage a flight that fast and be here at his door step. And did he want to talk business about Ohayou? Was Aki really letting him be in charge?

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:37 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu sat down in the chair which Kodo has indicated. "This place isn't that bad... though... updating probably would be a good idea..." he said, lithe fingers running over the arm of the chair for a moment. "I could probably decorate it to suit Hiroki's tastes... and still make it fashionable." the man laughed, crossing one left over the other at the knee.

He wasn't exactly hungry, nor thirsty... and certainly wanted to stay away from alcohol.
The last thing this plan needed was him getting wasted.

Blue eyes, contacts actually, turned to Kunato as he commented. "Actually it is nice to be back in Japan. Course I'm not technically home yet as this is Okinawa and home is back in Tokyo." he teased.

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:49 pm
User Image

Asato Hiroki

Okinawa.. The Visitor...

Hiroki walked over and sat on the couch a bit further away. He glanced at the TV once, "Are you sure that there's a soccer game today, Noto-kun. That looks like a concert to me."

Nato got up and switched the channels. "Oh geesh, I must have looked at the wrong schedule but the sports channel is showing some football game from America. We can watch that instead."

"I was just in LA but I didn't even get time to see much." Hiroki said with a sigh as he leaned back. "Mm...Narcissus, did Izzy Lucky come with you? I would have thought you'd be traveling with...your manager." Hiroki asked as he took a sip of his sake.

A few minutes later there was a sudden holler and Tantou leaped up almost flinging his sake across the room, "TOUCHDOWN!" All the buddies turned their head to the tv and started laughing at their friend.

No Sir!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image

"He thought it'd be better if I were here and not the both of us." Katsu replied, raising an eyebrow when Tantou shouted.

Azriel had never been an athletic sort... and from what he could tell, neither was Narcissus himself.
There were better ways to get all hot and sweaty... after all.

"He should have landed in Tokyo by now." blue eyes shifted over to Hiroki. "Mmm... I heard from Ishihara-san, the man who came to pick up Shou-san, that the two of you had met. He had a hard time trailing after Shou-san." the musician laughed softly. "I don't think Shou-san wanted to come back to Japan to be honest. But I had hoped to talk to you tonight about what you thought of the PR man."

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 382 383 384 385 386 387 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games