Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:46 am

She crosses her arms and continues to glare at him. Arrogant man!

"Pft, you had your 'reasons' for leaving, and yet you say not one word to me or Psy?" She narrows her eyes at him, "And I suppose you just think you can come in here and tumble me and that's going to make everything better? How dare you!"

God, she was angry at him. It didn't help that her head was pounding from the tequila she had drank last night with Leko. She wanted to claw his eyes out, but she was totally at a disadvantage, no weapon nearby and he was physically stronger than she.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:33 pm

((LOL, Vinnie lost internet connection & I'm not gonna leave Kat downstairs all damn day! xd ))

He reached out as if to grab her and pull her to him, but she scooted out of his reach and stood up, grabbing her robe and putting it on. Crossing her arms defiantly, she stands there glaring at him. A frown darkens his features, and he sits up, a barrage of Italian coming from his mouth.

"I don't know what you just said, Vincenso, but I can assure you that whatever you had planned is NOT going to happen. So I suggest that you get dressed and leave." She stands there and looks at him with a stubborn tilt to her chin.

Not used to his advances being rebuffed, he gets up and dresses quickly, still mumbling in Italian. He glares at her and storms out of her room, leaving through the door and slamming it behind him. She had followed him out of the bedroom and locked the door behind him after he left. Slamming a fist against the door in anger, she heads back to her bedroom and gets into the shower, still fuming at the arrogance of him. How dare he think that he could just slip into her bed and think that would make everything better!

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:25 pm

After getting dressed, she storms out of her room and heads upstairs. Going behind the bar, she grabs a beer and pops the top on it, shoving a wedge of lime into it and taking a long drink. Grabbing the bottle of tequila from last night, she gets a shot glass and a handful of limes and places it all in front of her customary seat at the bar. Settling herself on the bar stool, she pours a shot and slams it, biting into a lime and sucking it furiously. Tossing the lime, she chases the shot with some beer and sits there, mulling over the events of what had occurred in her room earlier.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:29 pm

*comes upstairs and sees Kat taking tequila shots*
Mind if I join you? sweatdrop

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:29 pm

*Walks up to the Main Bar and grins when she sees Katana. She goes behind the bar and makes herself a Martini.* User Image Hi there, Kat. How have you been?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:34 pm

She looks up at Ayami and leans over the bar to grab another shot glass. Pouring them both a shot, she hands Ayami the shot.

Hearing Psy, she looks up and glares at her, slamming the shot before answering her.

"How have I been? I drank too much tequila last night with Leko, and I wake up to find Vincenso in my bed! How in the HELL did he get downstairs to my quarters???!!! scream And he had the NERVE to think that it was gonna be happy fun time with Kat! stressed "

She takes a long drink on her beer and sets the bottle roughly down on the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 pm

*looks down sheepishly, keeping a low profile*
*takes the shot Kat set in front of her then sighs a relief*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

*Listens to Katana and finishes making her Martini.* User Image Um……Vincenso was here? ninja *She downs half her Martini before responding to Katana.* I don't know how he got down to your quarters. sweatdrop All the Pavani men are very "confident." stressed I'm sorry he took the liberty to surprise you like that. stressed

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:52 pm

"Well, he wasn't too happy when I told him to leave! Kept mumbling stuff in Italian, but I was too pissed to have him translate! stressed The arrogance of that man! WTF? He thinks just because I've slept with him once, he thinks I'm just going to fall all over myself to fall back into bed with him?"

She looks up at Psy, "So, don't be surprised if he's in a mood next time you talk to him. I'd still like to know how in the hell he got downstairs past the security measures."
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:58 pm

You told him to leave? User Image Wow. User Image The thing is Katana, most women would…they would fall back into bed with him. stressed I've seen it time and time again with all the Pavani men. rolleyes

I can imagine it was very strange for him to have you insist he leave. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:05 pm

"I was too pissed to be in the mood! I mean really, Psy....he's been gone and has been really secretive about what he's been doing. He hasn't talked to you or me since that night of the party at the estate. I was pissed that he thought he could just appear in my bed and get what he wants! HOMEY DON'T PLAY THAT, DAMMIT! scream " She bangs her fist down on the bar and grabs the tequila bottle, pouring another shot.

"I swear, Psy, I wanted to claw his eyes out....but there I was, no weapon nearby at all, no clothes, and he could have easily overpowered me if I tried to do anything to him. Damn arrogant man. stare " She downs the shot and grabs a lime, biting into it and tossing it when she was finished with it.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

*Finishes the rest of her Martini, starts to make another and nods.* Oh I know. It was good for him to get kicked out. talk2hand You did the right thing. User Image They all think they are irresistible. stressed

*Finishes making her Martini.* Vincenso is going to have to do some serious making up to me. evil

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

* redface reaches over and gets herself another shot*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

Taking a few deep breaths so that she can calm down, "Well, I don't even know if I want him making anything up to me! Hell, I haven't done anything with Franco and he's offering to buy me a FUR COAT! stare "

She tips up her beer and takes a sip of it.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 3842 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games