Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:25 am

I see User Image
Very odd...
i find was to entertain myself as to not get bored...
I'm quite good at it sometimes. User Image
That is unfortunate if she is starting to impose on you though

*also pulls out a new clove*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:33 am

It is always best to be able to keep yourself entertained when necessary. I have found that she is at least a bit easier to ignore when I have had a bit to drink wink though I still do not feel comfortable drinking too large of amounts in her presence stare

*takes a long drag off his clove*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:37 am

User Image That must be terrible!
I hate needing to restrict my drinking! User Image
It's such a bother.
Well if I may assist in anyway, just ask wink
Unfortunately for now I may also be heading to my room soon.
Have some things to catch up on...

*stifles a yawn and then takes a few drags off her clove*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:43 am

I understand. I just needed a bit of a break is all. I am not sure I should leave her alone with Quortek for too long either stare I have yet to truly understand what he ever saw in the woman rolleyes

*sips his wine and tops off the glass, though it was still half full*
You are mzilst kind to offer assistance.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 am

*chokes on her smoke*
woh woh wait...
saw in her?
You mean?
TES and....
her????? User Image
I'm thinking about going to bed and you tell me something like that!
That's major story time information! User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:55 am

Gi ussta sweatdrop My apologies sweatdrop

*scratches his chin*
To be ves ves brief, Quortek met her when she was quite young and I met her shortly thereafter. She was rather... fond... of the both of us. Quortek, after she came to a bit more appropriate of an age, became fond of her as well and they had somewhat of a "relationship", so to speak. It was rumor of this "relationship" that inevitably led to Quortek's incarceration and our forced marriage.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:00 am

*facepalms*
Is she just oblivious?
What am I asking, of course she is rolleyes
Well I'm not found of anyone of the healing, holy nature so...
I doubt I'd have anything kind to say at all User Image
Well considering how things are now perhaps she was a "blessing" in a very disturbing disguise... User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:06 am

That is certainly one way to view it, rilu'oh I like to think that it could have all resulted just as well if not better without her stare Actually... I am quite confident that my life would have been better lived without her in it. stressed

*downs his glass of wine and refills*

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:11 am

User Image I'm not sure I've ever seen you like this...
*comes and sits next to him and refills her own wine glass with some extra dry Cabernet*
We can talk trash about her together if you want to wink
I don't know her much well at all, but she's a cleric so that's already a big red X in my book. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:24 am

*sighs and rubs his forehead*
It... it is just my frustration speaking is all...
*peers into his wine glass*
I suppose she has helped the both of us in some ways throughout the years, rilu'oh I am sure befriending any other cleric would have accomplished the same without some of the.... unpleasantries. I had really wanted Quortek to avoid her.

Ryzan Vixtul

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:26 am

*feels the toll of the bells upon her*
Well Vixtul love, don't hesitate to speak to me again.
Your frustration is understandable.
but for now, I must be off.

*finishes off her wine then snuffs out her clove*
Take care.
*stands then vanishes making her way to her room*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:45 am

Plynn kyon, jallil~
*waves to her just before she vanishes and sighs again. After finishing up his glass and his clove, he takes his bottle of wine as well as an additional one with him back down to his quarters*

Ryzan Vixtul

Vincenso Pavani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:44 am

* He walks in and surveys the bar and notices there isnt anyone else but a couple security guards. He walks up to the ones guarding the entrance to his sister's office and pulls out a small wad of bills with a hundred showing on top. * I need to find someones room....a woman by the name of Katana * The guard grabs the bills swiftly and tuck them away into his pocket. He steps inside and opens the door for him. * Fourth door on the right. But dont say I didn't warn you...* He chuckles as the door closes behind him. He makes his way down the hall and stops outside of the door the guard mentioned. He knocks lightly and listens for any movement. Not hearing any he grasps the doorknob lightly and turns it letting the door swing inward. A sliver of light fell upon Katana sleeping in her bed. Grinning he closes the door behind him and begins to strip off his clothes till he was in his boxers. Pulling back the covers he slides into the bed smoothly. Leaning over her he lets his hand travel over to her waist as he whispers in her ear. * Tempo di svegliarsi...little gatta.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:49 am

Her eyes open when she feels the touch at her waist. Turning over, she glares at Vincenso.

"How in the HELL did you get in my room?" She sits up and continues to glare at him.

"If you think I'm gonna welcome you with open arms, you've got another thing coming, mister. User Image"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Vincenso Pavani

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:05 am

* Grinning he points to the door * Through there.....and no, maybe not "open" arms.......But I had my reasons for leaving but I'm back for the rest of my trip. I wanted to make it up to you...* His eyebrow rises slightly as does the corner of his lip. *
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3836 3837 3838 3839 3840 3841 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games