Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:38 pm
um..so..what do you guys think about this avi?? lol...do not call her a whore like looking avi....or i'll cry *sniffles* heehee..she's supposed to be cute n naughty for valentines....lol

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:39 pm
Well, you have the naughty part down... wink

perhaps a heart box of chocolate instead of the candy cane?  

mufftigg

Enduring Citizen

Ronzalpha201

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:44 pm
kylie_xyooj
um..so..what do you guys think about this avi?? lol...do not call her a whore like looking avi....or i'll cry *sniffles* heehee..she's supposed to be cute n naughty for valentines....lol

User Image

the current one looks better.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:48 pm
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

User Image

I agree  

StarGirl_77

Lady Luck _ Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:51 pm
StarGirl_77
Ronzalpha201
kylie_xyooj

User Image

I agree

ok...thanks..i love honest opinions... sweatdrop lol  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:54 pm
welcome.  

Ronzalpha201

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:25 pm
3/10 =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:31 pm
it lacks contrast.... and it begs people to rob you.... 4/10  

dronze
Vice Captain

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:55 pm
dronze
it lacks contrast.... and it begs people to rob you.... 4/10

Lack of robbers, tons of beggers.
I just threw a bunch of items on the original avi due to boredom. =P  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:58 pm
get rid of the bleeding autumn leaves, though.... they kinda blow the whole look.... the hermes moon looks alright, though, that i would consider keeping...  

dronze
Vice Captain

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:01 pm
dronze
get rid of the bleeding autumn leaves, though.... they kinda blow the whole look.... the hermes moon looks alright, though, that i would consider keeping...

The leaves are a so so for me. I dont really mind em there.
And the only reason I really have the moon is to sell it once it "evolves" fully. I got it for about 19k, and I'll sell it for 400k ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:05 pm
I dunno if I'm gonna sell my faustos or not, I mean, I think it's gonna skyrocket in value once it (finally) finishes evolving... but it all depends on whether or not it will actually look good.... i'm not too overly thrilled with the current iteration, but, by the same token, it inspired one hell of an avi, which you have yet to rate....  

dronze
Vice Captain

God of Forbidden Light

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:15 pm
dronze
I dunno if I'm gonna sell my faustos or not, I mean, I think it's gonna skyrocket in value once it (finally) finishes evolving... but it all depends on whether or not it will actually look good.... i'm not too overly thrilled with the current iteration, but, by the same token, it inspired one hell of an avi, which you have yet to rate....

I vote sell. If you wait until AFTER it's out of the cash shop, the price is most likely to more than double. Making room for many more item opportunities. Then again if it turns out mixing well with your avi then it's another high price item to add.

Oops =P
7/10

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:27 pm
6/10
Sorry, I just can't see a theme and the colours kinda mesh.

I do like the demonic look though.  

serbus

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:39 am
6/10

Not my Favorite avi  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games