Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 am
That's easy... pretty much the same things I'd eat... *mutters* since Tes kind of got his diet from her... *cough* um... *rubs his chin*

... spaghetti is easy enough to make. Could stock up on stuff for that.
*picks out some loaves of bread for the apartment as well since they're already there*
I've just kind of been ordering out and getting free, already made food where I could find it for a while ninja

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:09 am
Hm, okay, so pasta....perhaps some ramen or something too then. *looks over at the produce to see what fruits are fresher*  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:12 am
-speeds down the aisle, almost crashing, giggles and comes back, stopping inches short of running into Draa- xd  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:17 am
*Liada's phone goes off letting her know something happened at the lab. She sighs in frustration and shuts off her phone* Well so much for that...Like I said guys the car will be there for you when you're ready to go. When you're done with it and the driver just tell him to go home and he'll go right back to me. Gnight everyone...*Liada takes her stuff from the cart and goes to pay for it. Heading off back to the lab*

((Sorry guys I forgot how late it was getting and I'm bushed from the Comic Convention I went to today. ttyl))  

Liada Trovaras

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:23 am
((Nights! biggrin ))

Hope everythings alright, Lia! -starts putting random things in Draa's cart-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:39 am
*keeps shopping, mostly avoiding getting any fresh fruits or vegetables because he knows he's not likely to use them before they go bad just out of pure laziness, though he does pick up some premade salads since those don't require any work on his part ninja It takes a while before he finally notices things in the cart that he didn't put there stare He glares over at the girls, not sure which one of them it was since it could have, in all likelihood, been either* stare  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:51 am
-smiles at him sweetly when he glares at her- ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:22 am
tch... stare
*takes out the things that don't belong, thinking he's got the painstaking task of putting it all back where it came from, but then figures that's the employees' job and just dumps it all on an empty spot of shelf ninja

In the end, he mostly gets a lot of easy to make "just add water and heat up" kinds of things ninja and some vegetarian frozen dinners as well... even though they can be a bit on the pricey side for not a lot of food actually in them. Mir doesn't eat a lot anyway, so those should at least be good enough for her. When picking out canned soup, Miro loaded up the cart with a bunch of spaghetti os rolleyes , but being that they're an easy meal, he didn't bother putting them back.

He restocks on essentials like milk, cheese, and toiletries and starts heading for the check out when Miro complains that he didn't get any cake or even anything to make cake. He tries to explain to her that she's probably going to get plenty of cake back home and for her party at Aqua Springs so there's no need to make a cake and she pouts. Really wanting to just go home and get the groceries put away at this point, he caves and tells her to just go and pick out a box of cake mix while they wait in line.

Miro happily skips off to grab something, but isn't back by the time the cart is being rung up and he has to send dame after her because she got lost.

After the groceries are all paid for, they load them up into the car and have the driver take them to dame's apartment to get them put away, fixing a quick meal afterward. dame then bids her farewells and heads back to her place under the Jade Dragon to crash. He and Miro stay there at the apartment for a while to allow the food to settle, Miro at some point conning him into helping her make the cake, even though there wasn't really anything to help with since it's just a box of mix. The finished product looks craptastic, but Mir acts incredibly proud of it anyway.

By the time it has cooled and they've each had a slice, he notices it's getting to be morning already and takes Miro home in case her husband had any plans for her*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm
She stepped out of the portal and took a few steps. She grinned when she saw where Leko had taken them. Large green field of grass, tents everywhere, the sound of bagpipes and drums in the distance, the yells of men.

"Wonder if Psy is gonna like Scotland better than Ireland? User Image" She stood and waited patiently for the others to appear out of the portal.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:41 pm
*Comes out of the portal in the middle of a large field of grass amongst tents.* User Image Wha…… User Image ……CAMPING?!!!! User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:43 pm
*hops out looking around frantically to make sure no birds got in the portal*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm
-comes out of the portal and looks around- gonk If I woulda know we were gonna be playing in the dirt I wouldn't have worn white tights! crying  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:45 pm
*walks out and looks around, ears twitching as she picks up the sound of bagpipes. sweatdrop She hopes they don't get too close, since she has problems with loud noises*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:47 pm
*makes her way to the front of the group*
Welcome to the Highland Games!
*points to the very buff men in kilts* User Image
*a couple more pass bye and take a long look at the ladies*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image *Watches muscular men in kilts pass by.* User Image  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games