Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Okay, so Yuuji had used a cheap shot directed at Izzy.
He knew it.
He wasn't proud of it.
But if it served to piss off his cousin... then he could do so indirectly and thus, perhaps, avoid a second concussion or worse.
Because Takagi doubted that Lucky would ever tell Akihiko where or how he'd heard that... hell maybe not even if he HAD heard it.

It didn't matter...
After Aki was dead, he was going to burn all the evidence against Izo and demand his son back.

Thinking about what Izzy had said though, Yuuji sent him a text with an image, taken just the last year, of himself, his wife, and his son...

And then he went back to eating pizza, drinking beer, and keeping the evils of the world held outside the gilded cage...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:21 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Akihiko, he tells you that because he understands how much you want to achieve your dreams as a vocalist. He wants you happy. I know he does. Is there something wrong with that? Do you not believe him? Or are your dreams changing?" He wasn't sure what it was but that sigh made him wonder if Akihiko's own needs were just different from what they used to be. Did Akihiko want to quit being a star? Or was it something completely different.

Michi then smirked as those blue eyes narrowed. "Hey, then if you know he'd melt then you KNOW he's attracted to you still even if you're not feeling comfy with your looks."

However, it took him only a moment before he shifted gears as realization brought other thoughts into focus. "But you know, I don't think that's your real problem to be honest. Because if your looks really bothered you, then why are you able to turn it on hot for me? You obviously don't think I'm bothered by how you look." he said pointedly. "This isn't about your looks, is it....? Come on Akihiko, its time to be honest with me."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:39 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy sat there holding his phone, longing for freedom from this mess. But he heard a buzz thinking it was Shou but looked down and saw the text with the image of Yuuji's family. The boy...was very cute and looked so happy. The boy reminded him of that picture of Akihiko as a child strangely enough. Dark haired and dark eyes....He had his fingers on his mommy's skirt! Awh...Izzy guessed he was 7 to 9 or so. Not so tall yet but boys were always late. Yuuji looked happier too...and proud. Not the man that Izzy knew now.

This boy was the same adorable boy that was missing. Here Izzy was worrying about the mess in his world when there were people with things a lot worse. This poor kid for example. He was innocent but because of....certain events was in desperate trouble. If he was even alive....

Getting out of the car, Yuuji would never realize that his own cheap shot was sooth over by that photograph. Maybe things weren't perfect for Akihiko and himself but they still had an opportunity to figure it out and move on.

It wasn't like they didn't have a choice...like Yuuji's son.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do
I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:49 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai walked out of the bathroom with the new clothes on and phone in hand. "Seems like Lucky-san is missing Shou." he said with a slight smile as he grabbed his wallet and stuffed it into his pocket.

He picked up the keys and looked over at Naoko, "Ok, I'm ready. Let's get Ko and we shall be off."

Heading down to Ko's room, they found the boy watching his mouse in the cage. He had cleaned out the poo and put in a fresh layer of material for the bottom of it. "His home is all clean." he said with a smile as he walked over to them.

-----

Soon they were out of the garage and on the road headed towards inner Shibuya. So many clothing and other stores there it was a good place for them to start. If they walked up the hill they could even take Ko to the Disney store that was in the shape of a castle with a tall spire that they could climb to the top and shop! "So where should we go first?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:29 pm

Naoko blinked, following after his brother. "Chotto... are Shou and Lucky-san...?" he left the sentence unfinished, knowing Sai would understand the meaning.

He quickly grabbed a hat that reminded him of Koutetsu's hat in "Tiger & Bunny"... except it was just all grey, and fished his sunglasses out of his suitcase, hurrying after Sai.

By the time they got Ko in the car and got to Shibuya... the blond smirked. "I think Ko-kun should tell us where HE wants to go first."

"You're a physical therapist! You see ******** up people all the time and straighten out their bumps and bruises so you're used to it!" Akihiko replied, not letting Michi see his gaze as he stared into the fire.

For a long time, he didn't say a single word...
Just listened to the crackling of the fire...

"I'm happy."

It was a very... very... simple word.
Some probably thought a simple concept.
But...

"I... haven't been happy since I was a kid and... then I lost what made me happy... what if I lose Izzy too?" the young Koyasu whispered. "He..."

Akihiko licked his lips. "He doesn't think I'll save him if he's swept out to sea... if he feels like he's drowning... it's not my hand that he envisions grasping his own..."

The musician sighed softly. "I've lost him twice and twice he's come back... I'm afraid I won't be so lucky if it happens a third time... and with Izo...."

Akihiko shook his head. "I'm being selfish. I shouldn't be dragging him back to Japan when he's safe here... when he can realize his own dreams here... I just don't think he'll come out okay if something happens again... Third time could be a charm for a shinigami..."

"I can't lose him..." the man's blue eyes gazed into the fire. "I'm happy... he makes me happy... but I'm afraid to get too close because if I really DO lose him... if I do... I don't know what would happen... but whatever it was probably wouldn't be legal, and more than likely suicidal."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:43 pm
Do you know what you got into
Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai paused for a moment and looked straight ahead trying to see inside his own mind for answers but finding none, "I don't think so. I think Lucky-san has his eyes somewhere else." He didn't want to reveal Akihiko and Izzy's relationship. "However, mmm...to be honest I don't know if Shou and he actually did anything."

--------

Ko looked around outside. It had been so long since he had done this. "DISNEY!!!!! KIDDIE LAND in Harajuku! ANIMATE!! MANDARAKE!" His words squealed with kid like delight as he saw all the big lights and sunny sky over head.

"Of course, Only one of those places has...clothes. So I guess it is Disney first then." said Sai as he glanced over at Naoko, "Ok so you get to help him try on clothes. And I'll figure out other stores close by for young boys. We're going to have to go to Tokyu Hands to get a fake tree or something and maybe look at other boy things on the other floors. He needs alot more than clothes. New shoes too. Oh boy...this is going to be a long shopping adventure."

But then Sai grinned, "Ko would you like to see the pianos in the Music district in Shibuya after we get some clothes for you?"

"Oooooh...YES!" He bounced in the back seat barely held down by the seat bed. And Sai laughed then whispered to Naoko while they were at a stop light. "Seems like the outside world is doing him some good. He might never stop talking now."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:07 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"Akihiko, your being too hard on yourself. He was through something so dang traumatic that I can't even imagine...well yes I can. I've still got Takagi-san to thank for my life. If he hadn't pushed me away I'd have been dead." He sighed and his shoulders slumped. "But the overall experience that they went through...yeah...that was harsh."

Michi looked straight into those blue eyes sure of these words, "I'm sure that Ishi-san thinks you'll be there for him. That tsunami rocked his world and yeah...Shou is going to be the one he sees in his head when he's afraid for awhile. But that isn't because he's loving you less, it's because of the trauma. What you've got to do is be supportive. Maybe be a little dominate if he likes that stuff. Give him a shoulder to cry on and make sure he keeps talking to you."

But then he scratched his head because things like Izo and all that crap were just too complex to be straightened out by one physical therapist like himself, "Look everyone takes chances in this world. Matsumoto Izo is a dangerous man and I agree, it won't be easy to keep everyone safe. But if you let fear rule your life you'll never do anything and your relationship with Ishi-san will crumble not because of him but because of yourself. Sooner or later somehow, Matsumoto Izo needs to be....mmmm....brought to justice. Or Ohayou needs to find an edge against Smash. But until then, you've got to get your act together. So you and Ishi-san can be happy. Take these months while your grandfather is still around to get to know Ishi-san better. To get to know what your capable of...and heal."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:25 pm

Michi didn't understand...
He and Akihiko were from totally different worlds. At least the worlds wherein Izzy and Narcissus were from were connected by music...
But Michi...

Akihiko looked away and nodded, "Yeah... I guess you're right..." he said before standing up and going over to the shed to get more wood.
It was just so he could get away for a moment... because he knew talking to Michi wasn't going to help.
Because Michi didn't understand...

Did anyone?

Yuuji understood... but Akihiko would rather face hell than cry on HIS shoulder.

"I just have to be supportive." the man replied, tossing another log on the fire. "I can do that."

'What I can't do is toss him onto the bed and just want to go at it for hours...' he thought angrily to himself.

Because that's REALLY what he wanted to do.
But then he always started talking... and one thing would lead to another... and by the time they COULD go at it... neither really wanted to anymore.

'Maybe if I ripped out my tongue I could do it... though... I wouldn't be able to sing or... well do THAT either...'

"I'm gonna run to the bathroom... and get a shirt because it's getting cold out here." Akihiko replied, heading inside and up the stairs. "Don't let the fire die."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:32 pm
You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

He would have gone outside had not the need for the bathroom sent him straight to his room for the privacy of his own toilet. They were probably wondering why he wasn't back outside yet but they were still chatting about him weren't they?

After he was done, he cleaned up and looked in the mirror for a moment, then walked out and smiled at his room. Oh there was a little bit of a mess since the two of them were living in there. It was rather cute actually. He never thought he would ever have been sleeping night after night in the same room with Akihiko. So he reached down and plucked one of Akihiko's shirts off the floor and stared at it for a moment then hugged it and took a deep sniff of the shirt. Yes, it smelled like him too. That made him....happy.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

"Having yaoi fantasies with my shirt now?" Akihiko asked from the doorway before proceeding into Izzy's room. "I... needed to use the bathroom... and well get a shirt because it's freezing outside. I told Michi-kun to make sure the fire didn't go out since you kind of charged me with it..."

Something felt off... awkward... as he stood only feet from Izzy. It was like he didn't want to walk past the man...
As if some part of him...
There was a very quick flicker of Narcissus' tongue as he licked his lips, before heading past Izzy toward the bathroom.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:47 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy blushed bright red when that question came out of the blue."I...Oh..I...Akihiko!" Feeling vulnerable, he held the shirt tightly trying to think of what to say then hung it quickly on the chair beside him.

"Ah...I was just clean up the room some." His face still rose and even more surprised when he saw the flick that tongue. "A...shirt...Oh...would...this one work." He picked up the same exact shirt and held it out as Narcissus walked by.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:52 pm

Akihiko stopped and looked back over his shoulder, seeing Izzy still clutching that shirt... even though he was also holding it out to him.
"It's wrinkled but..." the musician reached out, taking it with a soft smile. "Arigatou Ruki..."

In truth, he didn't mind Izzy cuddling his clothes. And really... he didn't mind wearing clothes that had been cuddled by his manager.

"A...ano..." a bit nervous, Akihiko rubbed the back of his neck. "I... Gomen... I didn't mean to make you upset outside too... I guess I made everything awkward for everyone, ne?"

He slung the shirt over his shoulder and continued toward the bathroom.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy then....reacted as he saw Akihiko's back. The man was walking away...No. He didn't want that. He could understand what Akihiko was thinking. Would their always be this gap between them? So he moved quickly and grabbed Akihiko around the waist and pulled him in...kissing his back with moist lips. "Don't go." The words could have meant the bathroom but they probably were a bit deeper than that. He didn't want the distance to grow.

His soft hands roamed up Akihiko's abs caressing just enough as he clung to the man. And he took a deep breath; that sweet scent which belonged only to one person alone. His voice whispered in a buzz upon the moisture where he kissed, "I'd rather have you than your shirt any day...."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:19 pm

Frozen... Akihiko stood there in complete shock.
Hearing those words though... feeling the man's lips on his back... the young man smiled softly. "Are you sure? My shirt can't possibly cause the troubles I have..." he whispered, though there was a hint of amusement on his lips.

After a few moments he shook his head. "I'm not going anywhere, Ruki... Until you tell me otherwise... you're stuck with me. Is... is that what you really want?"

He needed to hear confirmation for himself. Needed to know deep down that Izzy Lucky really, with every single fiber of his being, cared about him. The true Akihiko. Not the mask or the perks, not the body or the money.
But him.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:32 pm
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"You are trouble...But...." he grabbed the man by his jeans and turned him around quickly then started pulling him by his belt loops over to the bed.

"....you are the only one that I want keeping me warm at night." he said with a loving smile as he fell back on the bed pulling Akihiko down on top of him by the belt loops. No cold toes...that's what Akihiko promised and a love of a life time. Yes, that is what he wanted.

"I want you...all of you...Akihiko." he said softly as he looked up into those blue eyes. "The young man...the mature one, and the man you'll be when your hair grays. That is what I want...just you." Then he kissed Akihiko slowly and sensually taking his time just to explore that lovely mouth.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 381 382 383 384 385 386 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games