Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:39 pm

*since MW was on the way to the information center, Karrie decided to stop there to trick or treat first. He had ended up carrying Thistle there.

When they went up to the door, the man in the wolf costume was in front of them. While they were right behind him, Thistle squeaked as loud as she could, hoping to scare him*

Trick or treat!

Yay, candy! biggrin

Treats: 3
Tricks: 1
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:56 pm

*jumps and covers his ears as a high pitched squeak is heard* gonk Ouchies! Painful! *looks around and sees the pegacornthing in Cake-boy's arms* stare *growls and lopes off*

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:01 pm

Amy had just come into the bar right when Thistle squeaked loudly. When she saw how the man responded, her eyes widened and she had to cover her mouth with the back of her hand, trying to look casual about it. Laughter was threatening to burst out of her.

When he was gone, Amy let the laughter loose and walked over to Thistle and Karrie. She cupped Thistle's face, who was looking quite pleased with herself and flicking her tail again.

"YOU, my dear, are precious. You're also quite mischievous."

Thistle squeaked happily and nuzzled into Amy's hands. Then, she turned her head to look up at Karrie hopefully and squeaked at him. Was he proud, too?

Amy looked up at Karrie, following Thistle's gaze, and then noticed his hair again. He was just too damn adorable. So adorable that trick or treating was not looking like as much fun as it had earlier.

"Karrie... why don't we go home for a little while? We can always trick or treat another night."

She took off her mask and looked at Karrie with a heated smile on her face.
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:02 pm

{{How many times do I have to tell you his name is -Karrie-, not cakeboy?! stare }}

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:05 pm

*torn for a moment between continuing to trick or treat and following Amy, Karrie follows Amy back to his house*

(( rofl ))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:08 pm

(( stare You aren't even here! stressed mad stare I'll call him Cake-boy all I want. stare

femme-dame: Male you called him Dough-boy so I don't even wanna hear it. talk2hand xp

rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:11 pm

{{-I- don't have to be there to know what you're doing! scream And don't take that tone of whisper with me. evil

male-Flame: Male? Who in hell is Male?! evil And I know what I called him, and I know how you've rolled and cut your eyes at me when I call him out his name. rolleyes }}
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:12 pm

Chef_Karrie
*torn for a moment between continuing to trick or treat and following Amy, Karrie follows Amy back to his house*

(( rofl ))

{{Ooh Karrie, let me take a stab at your costume. For some reason I'm reminded of "V" from Vendetta. Or are you a creepy looking pilgrim?! xd }}

Remember, remember. The fifth of November.....

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm

((You guessed right. biggrin The first time, that is.))
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:16 pm

((*grumbles and pacifies, submitting to her whim*

femme-dame: Flamey! biggrin I most certainly did. stare I hated you then too. stare -blushes thinking about that time-

I heart that movie. xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:17 pm

{{WOOT! WOOT! I love that movie and plan on watching it on the fifth. I've heard that people are having events surrounding that date just for that occassion, but nothing remotely close to my vicinity. I'd love to attend something like that}}
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:19 pm

((I haven't heard of any events, but I love the movie too. mrgreen ))

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:20 pm

damecharlie
((*grumbles and pacifies, submitting to her whim*

femme-dame: Flamey! biggrin I most certainly did. stare I hated you then too. stare -blushes thinking about that time-

I heart that movie. xd ))

{{ twisted -rewards her good little wolfie with a kiss-

male-Flame: twisted Oh yea, you heated me alright.....I mean, -hated- me.... twisted }}
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:28 pm

((*grins widely and kisses her back* Woot! twisted *slides his hand down her back, hoping to cop a feel.* wink twisted

femme-dame: stare xp Shush you! redface -fidgets while flushing- redface ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:54 pm

{{ twisted (with both Flames)}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3821 3822 3823 3824 3825 3826 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games