Welcome to Gaia! ::

D Gray Man Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild For All DGM Lovers and Fans 

Tags: D Gray Man, Noah, Akuma 

Reply D Gray Man Fan Guild
Crazy Rp with arbys,bras, and beer, Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:21 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

Allen; * does not talk *
* Stein leads them though a mirror( i don`t want much detail yu have watched it right? just go with it i am tired >__< please ) that leands to shigasmi *
((yes i have xD))
Debito: .... *scratches head*the sooner this is over with the better....
( SWEET ANOTHER FAN -GOLPS - ;DDDDD ) agreed * allen saying nothing from stein`s back * ( shlbie has to go to bed she told me to pass the mesage )
ever i saw stein in that rolling chair i would die laughing))
Debito: yo allen u ok?
( lol agreed ;D but black star is ******** HAHAH XD but deathkid takes them all remember when they were on the ghost ship and it split in half and kid was chacing chalos XD and he looked at the sun he was like SYYTAMTY XD * died * ) i am alive * in a sad tone with no life in his eye`s *
((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
Debito: .....
i-i can`t walk anymore .... i have not told rai yet but .... ( XDDDDDDDDD I KNOW I LOVE KID LIZ AND PATTY )
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:23 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
( SWEET ANOTHER FAN -GOLPS - ;DDDDD ) agreed * allen saying nothing from stein`s back * ( shlbie has to go to bed she told me to pass the mesage )
( lol agreed ;D but black star is ******** HAHAH XD but deathkid takes them all remember when they were on the ghost ship and it split in half and kid was chacing chalos XD and he looked at the sun he was like SYYTAMTY XD * died * ) i am alive * in a sad tone with no life in his eye`s *
((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
i-i can`t walk anymore .... i have not told rai yet but .... ( XDDDDDDDDD I KNOW I LOVE KID LIZ AND PATTY )
Debito:...but?
((Kid is just a bundle full of awesome xD))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:26 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
( agreed XDD ) i don`t know what .... with linalee .... she is still in a coma ..... cuz of me * a tear leaves his eye*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:30 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
( agreed XDD ) i don`t know what .... with linalee .... she is still in a coma ..... cuz of me * a tear leaves his eye*
Debito: im sorry allen.... every day now i have been beating my brother till he cryed in intense pain....

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:35 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
((XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD))
Debito: im sorry allen.... every day now i have been beating my brother till he cryed in intense pain....
( god this makes you want to cry crying ) * looks at you while crying as stein and shagai just stand their *
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:38 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
( god this makes you want to cry crying ) * looks at you while crying as stein and shagai just stand their *
Debito: AAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM SUCH A TERRIBLE ******** PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls down crying*
((and thus debitto has a big breakdown in front of everybody xD))

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:39 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
Debito: AAAAAAAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAH IM SUCH A TERRIBLE ******** PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!! *falls down crying*
( lol ;D ) * allen trying to hold his tears but can`t *
Sh; their their no one is at falt her but levver and medusa
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:42 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
Debito: *sniffles and looks up*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:46 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

SH; their their we will find a way i promise now stop crying * about to cry himself *
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:49 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

SH; their their we will find a way i promise now stop crying * about to cry himself *
Debito: o-ok *wipes tears away with jacket sleeve*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:55 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

* allen not trying to but still *
SH; well its a bit better .... * cough ;D cough * well we know that medua still lives even though stein tryed to killed her after the keshin was resareted and the kishen is sending waves of insainty that is affting you a bit debito cuz you still have a little black blood in you but thanks to rai walker you have been healed before it settled in and allen ..... i want stein and spirit with you always ... or you will not leave shebusin ... you have all of the black blood in you`r body as the earl gave you more and if you lose it .... * shadow face very -.- * we will have to kill you
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:58 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

SH; well its a bit better .... * cough ;D cough * well we know that medua still lives even though stein tryed to killed her after the keshin was resareted and the kishen is sending waves of insainty that is affting you a bit debito cuz you still have a little black blood in you but thanks to rai walker you have been healed before it settled in and allen ..... i want stein and spirit with you always ... or you will not leave shebusin ... you have all of the black blood in you`r body as the earl gave you more and if you lose it .... * shadow face very -.- * we will have to kill you
Debito: *looks over at allen* !

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:01 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

* looks away from every one *
b-b
sh; their is most likly that the demon god is in you`r world that is why i have been sending their more then usaul its you`r choice be at shebusin , or have stein and spirit with you at all times ...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:03 am

allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

b-b
sh; their is most likly that the demon god is in you`r world that is why i have been sending their more then usaul its you`r choice be at shebusin , or have stein and spirit with you at all times ...
Debito: *gives allen a sympathetic look*

xX_Debitto_Xx
Vice Captain

Child Of Spiders
Captain

Newbie Genius

12,000 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:05 am

xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man
xX_Debitto_Xx
allen walker-d gray man

b-b
Debito: *gives allen a sympathetic look*
i don`t need it debito or you`r pity party .... * sad * f-fine .... i think it would be best if ( dramatic affect ;D )
D Gray Man Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3815 3816 3817 3818 3819 3820 ... 4518 4519 4520 4521 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games