Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:31 pm

She looks over when she hears Ryzan's voice but stops and looks at him, not recognizing him.

"Ryzan? Wow, you look different! And so cute! User Image"

She motions to Marco and Franco. "These are two of the three brothers of Psy...Marco and Franco. Say hello to Ryzan and TES, pups." wink
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:32 pm

eek Franco listens to Marcos whispers intently but also keeps an eye on the two dudes in the bar stare . Franco is never comfortable leaving unclaimed ladies in the arms of other men if he can help it...

I'll be out in a bit now, don't worry bout' it. Queste signore may be lonesome with out their Franco fill dis evening. cool

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

Marco Pavani

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:33 pm

Marco diverts his gaze from Franco momentarily and gives a courteous wave.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:34 pm

Naamio
eek Franco listens to Marcos whispers intently but also keeps an eye on the two dudes in the bar stare . Franco is never comfortable leaving unclaimed ladies in the arms of other men if he can help it...

I'll be out in a bit now, don't worry bout' it. Queste signore may be lonesome with out their Franco fill dis evening. cool

I'm not sure he knows what it means for me to have my fill... User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Marco Pavani

"Cosi sia." And with that Marco left the bar without a word.

Hey hat guy! You might want to make some subtle gestures or something while you're at it. I don't think you're quite acting suspicious enough. Maybe like a secret handshake or a knowing glance or something. Pointing at someone would be a nice touch too.

*glances over at katana*
He damn well better look cute. Spent a fortune on that outfit stressed

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:39 pm

Franko stands next to Katana and extends his hand out to the two men.

Franco Pavani, excuse mio fratello maleducato. He has "business" - clicks tongue-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:42 pm

Bel'la dos, katana~ It was really just meant for the holiday, jhal as dear Quortek pointed it, it did cost quite a bit sweatdrop It would be a shame to only wear it for one day.

*glances up at Franco and smiles, giving him a comfortably firm handshake*
It is a pleasure to meet you, Franco. I am R'zn of the House Vx'tul, jhal you may call me Ryzan. It is close enough~ whee

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 pm

*eyes Franco suspiciously. After Ryzan gets done with their handshake and Franco has his hand out toward him, he bypasses his hand and tightly grabs his forearm just below the elbow, looking Franco directly in the eye*
I'd be Tes.

*lets go of his arm and sits back in his chair*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:47 pm

"Pft, brother dear should spend his money on you....not like he ever spends anything on himself. rolleyes I'd say you deserve that outfit after everything you put up with from him." She gives Ryzan a grin.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:49 pm

:: stands there by the doorway of the office, petting the grunny and wondering if she's going to be introduced at any point or if the dark elves are going to pretend she isn't there :: sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:51 pm

Wells we's got some one of class in this joint. Lookin' a bit gioventù but at least can holds down a respectable greeting.

Franco is suddenly maneuvered by the other man.

Wells... Hope yous got a good look there fella. Franco got lots to show wink but I prefer it for the ladies.

Naamio

Dapper Fatcat

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:54 pm

*sees the person identified as a cleric before hiding in the doorway*
Are they all like that? rolleyes
*pours some scotch into a snifter*
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:59 pm

*giggles* I actually have an illusion on at the moment to alter my appearance. I suppose I should dispell it at least for the moment so you can see who you are really meeting.

*takes off his hat and wig, shaking loose his hair. As he removes the eye patch, his facial features begin to change, returning to how he normally looks*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:02 pm

*keeps eyeing Franco suspiciously for a moment when he hears Leko*
Are all what like what now?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3810 3811 3812 3813 3814 3815 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games