Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:36 pm
*looks at Miro oddly as she describes how she's feeling. If it weren't for the fact that she genuinely seemed miserable, he would think she was pulling his leg. Leaning against the counter, he ponders what she'd said for a bit, then looks at the box of cereal in his hand*
.... just out of curiosity, when was the last time you ate any -real- food? And by that, I mean something that doesn't have sugar as one of its main ingredients.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 pm
Miro had a glass of milk... sweatdrop
:: the expression Draa gives her is enough to say that he doesn't think that's sufficient ::
When was the last time you had "real food"? mad Miro only sees you eating pastries xp

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:15 pm
*stomach growls* ninja
Hey, -you're- the sick one here, not me ninja

*puts the cereal away and wonders when the last time he actually did a decent grocery trip was* sweatdrop
Um.... think you feel well enough to go out? sweatdrop I haven't gotten around to getting a car or anything, so we'd have to walk....

The JD is pretty close, though.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:36 pm
Miro doesn't want Asian food sad
Miro wants pancakes! blaugh Miro likes pancakes 3nodding
:: holds her stomach as it growls :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:48 pm
... don't think pancakes qualify as "real food".
*rubs his chin and thinks of what else is around*
Could get pretty much anything at Kathy's, but that's a bit of a walk from here. The diner at Gensokyo is a bit closer, I think.... not sure what they would have that's actually edible that isn't Asian...

There's Lily's... but...
*looks over at Miro, who has pulled out her backpack and started rummaging through it, likely for dark chocolate creme. rolleyes *
Yeah... I think that's out of the question stare

*snatches her backpack away and stuffs it in one of the topmost cabinets, out of her reach*
Get dressed. Looks like it's going to be Gensokyo.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:56 pm
:: pouts again at her backpack being taken away ::
Miro doesn't want to go out mad Miro doesn't feel good crying
:: points to the cabinet ::
And Miro's clothes are in there gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:05 pm
(( Geez, Draa ... MiroIsSick. Just give her a few saltines and/or a glass of room temp ginger ale, then YOU go get her some chicken noodle soup. stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:07 pm
stressed What -don't- you keep in that stocking?
*holds a hand up when he sees Miro about to say something*
Don't answer that stare It was a hypothetical question.

Look, I would just go get something myself and come back, but to be honest, I don't trust that you're not going to gorge yourself on sweets while I'm gone and just make yourself feel worse stare So get dressed. You can borrow some of dame's stuff... I'm sure she won't mind.

*motions toward the bedroom*

{{Ha! Was already addressing that, copper talk2hand }}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:37 pm
(( *stands there with arms crossed* rolleyes Pft! Your addressing the situation could just as well have been an afterthought, as my post cleared well ahead of yours, cloneboy. stare ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:43 pm
{{Actually, that was my intention from the beginning and I didn't hit preview before posting to even see yours before submitting, but of course I have no way to prove that stare Given how long you take to post sometimes, I think you would understand that sometimes it takes a while to write a response for whatever given reason talk2hand }}
{{Just face it, Draa... you're an a** and everyone knows it.}}
{{tch.. stare }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:46 am
((Miro thinks Draa is tsundere 3nodding ))

:: keeps pouting and slowly gets up, dragging her feet into the bedroom and closing the door behind her. While in there, she takes an extra long time browsing through the clothes, partially from not feeling well enough to move quickly but also partially out of not knowing what she'd really want to wear. It's a lot harder picking an outfit when you're looking through someone else's closet sweatdrop ::

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:54 am
{{Definitely rofl Lies! scream }}

*starts to get impatient and bangs on the door* stressed
Can't be that hard to find a shirt and pants stressed You didn't throw up in there, did you? stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:58 am
((-hopes Miro threw up all over Draa's dirty mags- xd heart ))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:02 pm
{{ You have any idea how much I spent on those!? scream }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:07 pm
:: after finally deciding on some clothes and changing, she opens the door and beams at Draa ::
Miro is ready now mrgreen

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 379 380 381 382 383 384 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games