Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am

Well you do look quite young and quite dashing I must say. wink 4laugh *Takes a sip of her latte.* User Image
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:16 am

Bel'la dos, jabbress 4laugh This outfit had quite a bit of expense attached to it... far mzild than I had anticipated sweatdrop I believe it was well worth it, though whee I will likely wear mzilt of the clothing again too, so it is not a waste at least.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:19 am

ThisEmptySoul
*eye twitches a bit at Psyzapp's excitement*
I find it rather unnerving that you'd be so happy about potions...

*walks behind the counter and prepares tea for Ryzan*

You're unnerved at the drop of a hat. rolleyes I happen to be quite happy today regardless of potions. I'm getting measured for my wedding dress today and getting Liada's contact information is just the icing on the cake…so to speak. wink

It's been a very long time since I've had a decent source for anything remotely close to a potion. I'm rather intrigued and quite excited about the "possibilities." It never hurts to be prepared. wink

*She grins at Ryzan.* I love that jacket. Molto bello, Ryzan. wink 4laugh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 am

*sets a cup of tea on a saucer in front of Ryzan*
That's actually my jacket stare ... the one he had spent a small fortune on previously while I was away. Funny how he's the one that actually wears it first when he supposedly got it for me rolleyes

*walks back around the counter and sits on the stool next to Ryzan*
Seems like you're going to have the wedding completely planned well before March.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:28 am

A butler should not speak ill of his master, dear Quortek wink

*carefully sips his tea*
I am glad to hear things are progressing so well for you, jabbress.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:35 am

User Image So far so good and everything is going very well. The wedding planner I've hired is excellent and I'm hoping to have the wedding planned well before March with time in case there are any… *She pauses a bit and furrows her brow.* …mishaps. User Image *She sips her latte, regains her composure and grins.* I'm optimistic though. I've demanded perfection and so far Richard has delivered…no worries. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:43 am

*laughs a bit at the mention of "perfection"*
Aside from my good looks, there's no such thing as "perfection", especially amongst humans. No matter how hard you try to make something turn out just right, there are circumstances that will always be beyond your control.

.... who's Richard? confused
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:48 am

Hey I'm pretty damned perfect too!! scream
These looks take talent!User Image
Rotten elf. User Image

*selects a whiskey*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:52 am

Lu'oh bronretla~
Have you yet thought about vows? I am sure there might be a standard, jhal sometimes it is nice and feels a bit more personal to write your own.

*jumps a bit at Lady Leko's sudden outburst*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Vendui', jallil~ I do not mean to cause alarm or any such thing, jhal your "other", as you put it, seems a bit.... how you say.... "distracted", xas? I had not mzilt opportunity to speak with her, rilu'oh she did not quite seem like her normal self.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm

Richard is the wedding planner I've hired. And my wedding needs to be perfect for me…not perfection in general just perfect for me. My idea of perfection is not everyone's idea of what perfection would be for them and I don't care about anyone else idea of what perfection is. rolleyes *Contently sips her latte.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:01 pm

oh she didn't?
*gets an evil twinkle in her eye*
You've just made my day VIxtul love. User Image
And I am quite distracted
I'm a busy lady wink
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:04 pm

*Grins at Ryzan.* I have not yet thought about my vows. William and I will need to make an appointment to visit the priest who will be performing the ceremony and I'm sure we will be discussing it then. User Image I'll also have to talk to him about it. wink

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:05 pm

*Gives a giant yawn as she strolls into MW and makes her way into the bar* Hey everyone what's up?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:08 pm

User Image LIADA!!!!! xd *She's completely thrilled to see Liada.* xd This day just keeps getting better and better!!! 4laugh I hear you sell potions! User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:11 pm

Psyzapp
And my wedding needs to be perfect for me…not perfection in general just perfect for me. My idea of perfection is not everyone's idea of what perfection would be for them and I don't care about anyone else idea of what perfection is.
Well then... aren't you the philosopher? rolleyes You still missed my point, though. Regardless of what your idea of "perfection" is, there are still things that are beyond your control. No matter how hard you strive, some things just can't be prevented. The more you work toward it and expect it, the more devastated you will be when you don't achieve it.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games