Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:51 pm

Only the best for you. *Takes a sip from the flask.*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:55 pm

Why your Bratness,
You should be careful or you may make this demoness blush User Image
Well I think that about sums up this evening don't you think?
Halloween just looses the hype after the hour is done

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:57 pm

Yes, it does. Especially when it falls on a Sunday.
Unfortunately, it's about bedtime for this old demon, too.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:58 pm

*adds dying his hair to his routine after waking so he can better match his outfit, though there are still obvious differences that he just doesn't care enough to try to fix. As he dresses, he notices that his clothes oddly smell of vanilla. Quirking an eyebrow, he decides to check the livingroom after dressing and finds Miro asleep on the couch*
..... okay... so either this is a very persistent hallucination, or it isn't a hallucination...

*leaves her be as he waits for Ryzan to finish dressing*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 pm

User Image You actually admit to your old age!?
I'm humbled...
really I am.
I'm thinking I should also head that way.
I've got evil plans brewing that need a chance to take root.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:59 pm

*once finished dressing, he casts an illusion on himself to appear younger and shorter to better suit his character and meets with Tes in the lounge, giggling a bit*
I suppose now you are the one that is going to be seen as strange for accompanying a young man wink

*eye twitch* Now that you mention it, this is worse than you and Seth since you look younger than he does stressed ...
Gi ussta~ I suppose I do. sweatdrop
You know... technically it isn't Halloween anymore, though... and there probably isn't going to be anyone around.
Xas xas sweatdrop Jhal, with our schedules, there is lotha time for us to be dressed on the holiday itself sweatdrop
Probably should have thought of that before spending all my money on that outfit stare
*laughs nervously* Jhal, it was adorable sweatdrop

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:03 pm

*Laughs* I'm not as old as some, but no longer a small she-devil. wink Some things get better with age. twisted Now, I'll scoot off so your plans have a chance to grow.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:06 pm

Nighty night,
I had fun chatting with you User Image

*heads to the office and down through security after Bratty leaves*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:07 pm

:: wakes as she hears voices outside the room. She feels around blindly for her socks for a bit, but then gives up and just walks out without them. After covering her mouth to let out a yawn, she smiles at the two dark elves ::
Morning~

.... at least I think it's morning sweatdrop It's so dark down here.

:: Gradually she starts to take notice that they're in costume and her face lights up ::
Gya~ Tes makes a much better Sebastian than I do. Wait.... now I'm the odd one out crying I don't have a costume.

:: pouts and thinks about it for a while ::
Oh! Oh! I got it! I could be Lizzie!
:: rushes over and glomps Ryzan ::
My fiancé is so cuuuuuuute 4laugh
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:10 pm

*strolls in grinning with a tray of something special in her hands* Hey everyone Happy Halloween!

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:17 pm

*expression changes to one of genuine annoyance*
I do not think there is time for you to get a costume, jabbress stare *says the word in almost a sarcastic sounding tone, much different than when he addresses Psyzapp*.... and it is actually the isto right now. You would do best to go back to sleep so as not to alter your normal sleeping pattern.

*shrugs Miro off and heads out into the corridor, motioning for Tes to follow. The two head upstairs and find Liada in the bar*
Ah~ Vendui'~ I was not sure there would be anyone here at this hour.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:20 pm

*looks over to see someone she felt she's seen before and places the tray onto the bar counter* Aye, I just came from a party and felt like seeing if Leko-chan was here or anyone else for that matter to share my Halloween cheer! Squee! I love your outfit! 4laugh

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:22 pm

*eye twitches a bit at Miro's impersonation of Lizzie*
Please never do that again, Mir stare

*follows Ryzan out and into the main bar area. Not sure if he should really be working the bar since he's not in uniform, he decides to go behind the counter anyway to at least get Ryzan a drink.*
So there are non-dark elves awake this late on Sundays after all. *referring to Liada*

*takes down a wine glass and fills it with some chilled elven wine*
Technically Halloween is over at this point.... not that it really matters so much. Seems Gaia's Halloween is going to last into November anyway.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:27 pm

Heheheh, well over in my hometown its still Hallow's Eve for another hour and a half so I'm gonna be festive until the end! Plus I'm a night owl 90% of the time anyways. I hope you'll partake in a piece of my festive orange and pumpkin spice with a slight chocolate drizzle cheesecake I made. *lifts up the lid covering the tray showing off said cheesecake with a couple of spiders over the chocolate drizzle shaped into a spiderweb*

Liada Trovaras

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:33 pm

That sounds delicious surprised
*looks over at the tray, admiring the creative presentation*
I do not mean to sound rude, jhal.... I must ask what kind of ingredients you used to make it before either of us partake. sweatdrop We are a bit... particular with our diets.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3799 3800 3801 3802 3803 3804 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games