Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:51 am
Jessi was still breathing deeply and scowling slightly as Daniel spoke. When he started to apologize, though, and explain how he made misunderstandings with their relationship and social practices, her anger started to dissipate. She realized that he hadn't been acting forward or trying to cop a peek. He just had made a social flub like he had done a couple of times in the past. If she hadn't been so caught off guard by his sudden presence, she probably would have thought of that herself and would have reacted in a calmer manner.

When he faded out, she was worried that he was embarrassed or upset. Moments later, though, when she heard the knock on the front door, her face smoothed out and relaxed. Laughter started escape her mouth and her eyes sparkled with mirth.

Jessi quickly headed over to the front door and opened it with a soft smile on her face. She nodded her appreciation to Daniel and then stepped to the side to let him in.

"Thank you, Daniel... Please come in! I'm ready to head out now. I just need to grab my coat and purse."

She went back into the living room and opened the closet door that was toward the back. She got her things, shut the door behind her, and went back over to Daniel.

"And I am a little over dressed, but I wanted to wear this jewelry that you got for me again. I haven't worn it since our trip to Vienna. I'll take them off when I get to work and will put them in Amy and Kits' office. They have a safe in there that I have the key to."

She started to put on her coat and grinned. "So we heading to Chatty Kathy's?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:03 am
Daniel stepped in quickly with a quiet thank you, and stood aside while Jessi finished gathering her things. When she mentioned her outfit in reference to his earlier comment, he nodded to himself. He had noticed the jewelry, though it hadn't leapt out to him as something specific. He stepped aside to let Jessi lead them out the door.

"I would love to accompany you to a meal. And I had not meant to say that your clothing was too much. By all means, you should wear whatever it is that you feel comfortable with. I simply noticed that it is more intricate an outfit than you have typically worn in the past. Is there something special about today, or happening today? I have noticed that people will drss more extravagantly on special occasions."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:35 am
Jessi waited until both she and Daniel were outside of her apartment before she turned and locked it. Then, she put the keys back in her purse and reached out for Daniel's hand. She held his and intertwined their fingers as they walked down the steps to leave.

"Nope, no special occasion, though that's a good observation you've made about people. I sometimes dress up more when I'm in a really good mood and I have time in the mornings. Plus, since we're going out to eat brunch, I wanted to dress a little nicer than I normally would just for work at AS."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:46 am
Daniel nodded as he listend, and filed the information away. It was good to know, especially as it realted to Jessi's mood. As they reached the bottom of the stairs, and were leaving the apartment property, Daniel slowed a little to allow Jessi to have the lead of their walking, though he kept a hold of her hand.

"I must confess that I've never been to this Chatty Kathy, so I'm just following you for now."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 am
{{to Chatty Kathy's! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:28 am
((Retropost from last night, because Tes was being a slacker xp ))

:: enters dame's bedroom at the apartment and approaches the bed. She stands there beside it for a moment, pouting and waiting for Draa to wake up, but he doesn't seem to have noticed she even came into the room. ::
crying
:: reaches over and shakes him a bit ::
Miro doesn't feel too good... crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 am
*groans and turns away from her, trying to ignore her, but she just doesn't go away stressed After a moment, he flips onto his back and pries an eye open. Surprisingly, she actually does look kind of sick*
This isn't the bathroom stare If you're going to blow chunks, I'd prefer you do it elsewhere.... ideally somewhere I won't have to clean.

*lets his eyelid fall back down and stretches*

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:49 am
crying
:: figuring she's not going to get any help from Draa, she holds her stomach and slowly walks back out of the bedroom, dragging her feet with each step. Not really sure what to do about her illness since her cure spells didn't do anything for it, she just goes into the kitchen and looks around for the bowls and cereal. She really didn't feel like eating, but thought it might help to at least try. ::

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:54 am
{{Poor Miro!!!! sad It's too bad Liada doesn't have the potions set up at AS yet. Otherwise, Miro could get some potions to help. Don't suppose she knows how to get in touch with Liada? If she comes to AS, Jessi can contact Amy who can contact Liada immediately.}}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:04 am
((Miro doesn't even know how to get in touch with Tes and Ryzan sweatdrop Not that they would help either. mad They're all big meanie heads crying ))  

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:09 am
{{Ryzan might help! Maybe he'll know how to get in touch with Liada. Or, he can send her down to AS to get in touch with her. I'm guessing Liada's probably told him that she's setting up a potions shop at AS. Ryzan might be able to direct Miro in the right direction! biggrin }}  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:17 am
*keeps laying there a while longer, but gets tired of hearing cabinets opening and closing stare *
tch...

*slides out of bed and feels around the floor for something to wear. After slipping on the first pair of pants he comes across, he lifts an eyebrow when he realizes they're medical scrubs*
o_O; .. the hell?

*decides to chalk it up to being one of dame's miscellaneous articles of clothing and shrugs, shuffling out of the room and into the kitchen where Miro has finally managed to find both the bowls and the cereal. Just as she's about to pour herself a bowl, he takes the box right out of her hands*
Don't think cocoa puffs is exactly the wisest decision stare

*places his hand on her forehead to see if she's got a fever*
So what exactly is the problem other than "not feeling too good"? *yawns*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:35 am
((Ryzan's a big meanie head too, though crying ))

:: pouts more and reaches for the box when Draa takes it away, but he keeps it out of reach ::
crying Miro's belly keeps going "Grooooooowl mad Gurgle gurgle grrrr mad " and Miro doesn't like it crying Miro also feels kind of dizzy...

:: gives up on the cereal since Draa won't give it back and finds the nearest chair to sit down :: sad

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:20 pm
{{He is??? Why? sad }}  

Jessi_Deramis

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:37 pm
((Miro hasn't gotten around to telling that story yet sweatdrop ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 378 379 380 381 382 383 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games