Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:40 am
((you posted that already >.<))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 am
((I know but I was making sure Elvira saw it so I erased my old post and posted it agian))  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:41 am
((ohhhh i see lol ok))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:44 am
Alena smiled, "Well Jack is trained. I promise." she said as She whistled. After a few moments a giant ice dragon came, 'Well, its the girl from earlier, Alena, and some new guy. How is the girl? Hopefully I didn't scare you badly?' Jack asked, loking at her as he sat down.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:46 am
"I'm fine you didn't scare me that much...altho i could barly walk when we got to the ground." She said and laughed a bit  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:51 am
"My name is Alexander Sinclaire but just call me Alex" he said as he looked at Jack. "And Ice dragon you don't see many in this temperture area I thought it would be alittle to hot for him'he said .  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:52 am
Jack smiled, 'I promise I wont go as fast this time. I just wasn't in a good mood that day.' He muttered, hen he looked at teh boy,'So..you wanna ride?' he asked, smirking at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:55 am
Chris unpacked his resurection orb and looked into the endless energy it must hold, he just sat at his desk, looking blindly into it, he then placed it on a holder on his desk, keping it almost mlike a trophy. he then unpacked hisnightmare shroud and its chilling powers, and last but not least, he unpacked the Shock armour, the golden armour that alows the user to call down lighting, and looked at them and relaxed at his desk, knowing his class wasnt until a while yet.

((i would appreciat it if someone would come... ill let you borow one, it can be your choice))  

Top-Chris4

Clean Member

750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:56 am
Rina thought for a minute. Whe daisuke drpped me he caut me bofr i got hurt...if Alex is the same then he would catch me if i fall or jack will....I gues i could try again. She looked at everyone and sighed not beliveing she was about to go in the air again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:58 am
((well ask around if there is anyone who wnats to take your class tell me and I'l talk to Atamous and we cna get people's classes changed I mean your class soudns cool and I think I'll take it ok))

Alex smiled "Well it sounds fun but I can fly all my own Jack'he said as he made his wings appear. "Being a Wind Elemental has alot of advantages"he said.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:00 pm
'I promise I wont do the dangerous stunts I usually do with alena.' He said to Rina, nodding, 'Alright. Alex, Rina, Get behind Alena. But please put some masks on. The air gets cold and freezing up there.' He muttered as Alena gave two masks to Both Rina and Alex.

[BTW- Daisuke Didn't catch you. when you fell, Jack landed fine and Daisuke caught you when you fell off the dragon when he landed.]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:01 pm
Kumi took her shower and freshened up changing into a black mini skirt and white laced tank top with white knee socks and black Japanese sandals. She walked out of the dorm room after brushing her hair and she walked down the hall quietly. She passed Kiro's door and smiled."Thankyou for showing me the stars..."she whispered thoutfully and then turned tocontinue walking.  

Baby Coquette

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm
Alex sighed "how did I get talked into this'he said as he focused energy around his face as amask appeared it was part of his armor but he didn't need all his armor just the mask. "well lest go I guess'he said as he got ready.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:03 pm
((No later in the RP Daisuke grabbed Rina and flew up with his wings...of cours then dropped her.))

Rina put the mask on. then got on Jake. She gulped. Oh great...I have to over come this fear! She thought  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:04 pm
Alena jumped on, Getting the rains of Jack again. "Alright! Lets go!' She said as she mounted him, waiting for Alex and Rina to get on. Jack roared as he started flapping his wings.
'Everyone hold on.' He muttered as he flew higher and faster, they went through the clouds and then past the clouds, so only the clouds could be seen. It look like an ocean. Jack tilted a bit so that everyone could feel them. Alena laughed as she put her hands through teh clouds ,feeling them.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games