Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:56 am
He chuckled and gave her a little push back. "am not. and i'm no dork." he told her, sticking his tongue out at the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:00 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
"Are too..And yes you are." she said with a laugh. "Oh my god..We're sounding like we're 5 again!" she laughed.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:01 pm
He giggled. "We are so immature." Derrek tickled Lilly's side. "and i am not a dork."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:05 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled as well. "And yes you are!" she laughed. "Hey..Why don't we go somewhere..Just the two of us.." she smiled,facing him.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:11 pm
He smiled, "As ling as you don't mind being seen with a Dork." Derrek laughed and stood up, pulling Lilly with him. "Where will we go?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:15 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled and put a hand on his shoulder. "Lets go to the mall...And mabye we can chill there.." she smiled.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:17 pm
"sounds, good." he started for the door. "Will we walk or will we drive." he asked her as he stepped out of the cabin.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:20 pm
[User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
"Drive...Its shorter." she said with another smile. "Your car or mines?" she asked him.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:32 pm
"Yours?" he said as he walked toward the group of parked cars.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:42 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly smiled. "Ok.." she said,taking out her keys and getting in the driver side of her car.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:49 pm
Derrek slid into the passenger's seat and buckled himself in.

[writers block XP]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:11 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly giggled a bit and started the car,then drove towards the mall after backing up. "So..." she said,biting her lower lip and looking in front of her.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:21 pm
"Soo... what?" he said, looking over at her with a smile.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:26 pm
User Image-Lilly-
-+-+-+-+-+-+
Lilly still bit her lower lip for a while until she giggled. "Would you go out with me if you didn't like boys?" she asked with a small smile.

iK3RO

Chumsicle

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:31 pm
He smiled and said. "Of course i would." Derrek had actually almost asked her out one time..but didn't because he thought she didn't like him. But he'd never tell her that.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games