Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Anime University for the Specially Gifted: Guild Edition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you say no?
  yes
  no
View Results

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:55 pm
Sakira watched as Dark leave. Her instincts made her whispered 'Barlog'. A second later a the huge beast appeared, about 10 times her size. He bowed his head and waited for his master to tell him to attack.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:10 pm
((CRAP! I haven't post for awhile! What's goin' on?))  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:39 am
ChibiTenshi91
((CRAP! I haven't post for awhile! What's goin' on?))
[[Er well i joined not too long ago so.. Mirriana made a plot in the story and Dark is attacking Krad, his opposite and everyone is about to battle. Something like that..]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:02 pm
Even though Rebecca was in her dorm, she is able to hear some noise from outside. "What going on? Everyone going back to their dorms...Somthing is happening..." She clutched her pendant and grabbed her Duel Disk to protect herself.  

Darling Chibi Tenshi

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:21 pm
"Oh.." Tai's ears twitched at Izumi's voice, "Guess we can't leave now.." She whispered more to herself then to Aya. "So.. I don't want to sit here forever and a day..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:00 pm
Aya nodded his agreement. He stood and crossed over to her, placing one finger on her forehead. Suddenly, darkness enveloped them both, soon retreating and revealing the grounds outside, far from the blocked hallways. "There..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:05 pm
Tai blinked and gaped at Aya after, whatever had just happened to her. "Wha...how'd you do that?" She asked half in confusion and half in awe.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:08 pm
Aya smirked. "Secret..." He turned to the direction that the comotion seemed to be coming from, hoping to see some sign of the trouble.  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 6:12 pm
Tai pouted and poked his arm, "You keep too many secrets Aya." She tuned her ears towards the building, good thing she had finally turned back. She didn't even realize she had changed back though, she blamed Aya.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:20 pm
Aya laughed at her criticism quietly. "As you say..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:26 pm
Tai stuck her tongue out at him, "Stinker.." She said smiling widely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:31 pm
Aya shook his head slightly. "Showered..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:37 pm
"I didn't mean that! I'd be able to smell it anyways." Tai tapped her nose and grinned lightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:41 pm
Aya looked over his shoulder at her, his smirk still there, his eyes glinting with something unreadable. "Joke..."  

AyaSantres

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Tai grinned, "I know that, I'm not stupid you know." She said looking up at the window, "What do you thinks going on?.."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff