Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:46 am
As Zieg looks up, he sees Mitsukai in the distance. He walks up to her.

"Hey. What's up?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:39 pm
"Zieg!!" Mitsukai looked surprised as she watched the boy walk off and disappear around a corner. "Nothing really. Except I did just see this really strange player talking to himself." Still somewhat confused she remembered the little black dots called 'AIDA' dissolve as he walked by. "He was kinda scary..anyway, what about you? I haven't seen you in a while." She smiled. "And do you know how Hitomi's doing?"  

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:58 pm
Amiano logged in for her third time. She went outside the dome and then She looked around and thought the same thing she always thought when she logged in, "I wish real life were more like 'The World'", she really enjoyed it here even though she didn't have many friends. The only people she had on her friends list were her brothers. She walked over to the warp pedestal and warped in front of the quest shop and then walked over to a guild shop and looked around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:55 pm
"Not really. Been out of contact for a while." He looked in the direction she kept looking at. "What'cha lookin at?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Jakkii Padclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:12 am
She decided there was nothing that she could use because of her low level and headed off towards the mercenary district. She sat down for a moment before she started eavesdropping in on people. She heard some people talking about weird monsters with black anomalies swirling around them, she heard someone talking about a new event, and then she heard someone talking about somebody being out of contact with somebody for a while and decided to listen in on that conversation.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:46 am
Sauce-Kay
"Ah, well, let's hope I remember how to hack.." Akane smiled. "I haven't done it in a while.."

"Well...let's go." Edin sighed. He chose the gate out command as he disappeared, Akane soon followed.

Tsuyuna grinned devilishly. Swiftly she darted over to the gate and turned around, waving to them. "Hurry up, slow pokes!"  

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:15 am
Mitsukai suddenly became conscious of Zieg's presence after staring off into the distance for a few seconds. "Oh! Er, it's nothing. I just thought I saw something..So, are you up for an adventure? I have a few places that might have some rare items.." She then looked at Zieg and awaited a response.

Akane laughed as Edin simply glared at him and they both walked up to the chaos gate. "Alright, we're heading to Θ Hidden, Forbidden, Dragonbein. We don't need to switch servers because we're hacking our way into the area. Lemme start the program...okay, select the keywords in the menu and warp. I'll see you there, I'll be hacking into the area and getting rid of all the bugs that might stop us from searching the depths of the area."

"Let's go." Edin looked and Tsuyuna and nodded as he warped to the area, appearing in a completely white area. Only a few shadows that followed the party. "We're supposed to find a Lost Weapon..here?"

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 am
Hitomi came to a stop near the corner. This part of town's music stopped breifly before coming back on. Weird... Hitomi thought a** he rounded the corner.

(Yay for corners!)

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:23 am
"Sure. Got any idea for a third part member?" He asked as he looked around, nervous.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:57 pm
"Hm...do you think Hitomi could? I mean, is she online?" She lightly kicked the ground a few times. "I'll send her a flashmail and see.."

Flashmail to Hitomi
Hey!!! Are you online? Zieg and I want to go on an adventure somewhere and we need a third party member. ♥ I'd really like it if you came!!

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:54 am
"Sounds just fine to me. I have no complaints." He said as he relaxed some. (How do you do the flashmail stuff?)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am
((Sorry, I've been inactive Dx...Whats going on?o.o))  

Jakkii Padclaw

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:57 am
Hitomi scanned the flashmail and smiled to herself. She took a last glance at the corner before sending her reply.

Flashmail to Mitsukai
Sure! I'll be there soon!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:28 am
( XD It depends, I forgot what part of the story your character was going to jump into..I think it was Tsuyuna's/Edin's.. D:

But um, the flashmail thing. XD You type
"lol flashmail title goes here"
lol flashmail text goes here [ /quote ] Without any of the spaces in the coding. XD; It's kinda hard to explain. <3;; )

"Alright, Hitomi should be coming. I'll tell her where we are." Mitsukai scrolled through her inventory to make sure she was prepared. "I'm so excited for this!!! ♥"

Flashmail to Hitomi
Zieg and I are in the mercenary district, so meet us there! =)

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:42 am
Ok

"Ok, just give me a minute. I'm gonna go to the items shop" Zieg said as he ran off to the items shop.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff