Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampyric Awakening

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:05 pm
im justin

in jin kazama's guild

been on gaia for almost a year

am random

um...yeah so thanks for inviting me biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:19 pm
biggrin Hi Everyone! I am Lil Miss Loki! I am very new to Gaia, I joined after a good friend at work showed me this site. I wanted to be a part of this guild because I have quite a few questions, and I love making new friends. I want to participate in forums and have a lot of fun. I am 32 and I work in the health care field on 3rd shift so I am on and off the computer at odd times.
Thank you for accepting me!
Have a great day!
Lil Miss Loki heart  

LilMissLoki

Gaara- Desert Demon

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 6:39 pm
My name is Zane in real life. I like using proper grammar and sometimes tend to correct others. mrgreen
I'm not that new to Gaia, but still new. I'm about a week new to Gaia. It's gotten addicted.  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:09 pm
Hi im still a little new, but im nice to anyone wholl treat me nice...just call me Sky to save space 'kay?i really do wish to be able to make others feel welcomed at gaia  

Skywanderer

litobro

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 7:41 pm
im new here, i have some friends that are here and i like it here. Pretty nice place. The entire community is nice actually.

Call me Thomas or George.
or lito
or litobro
w/e  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2007 9:14 pm
Names aleina1 but you can call me Ayla
Ive been playing for just under a year.
If anyone had questions or just wasts someone to talk to. Just PM me.  

aleina1

mdw46987

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:04 am
biggrin Hello everyone im mdw46987 i just joined the guild if any wants my help dont hesitate to ask and i will count on your help if i need it.I am kind,courteous and a bit of a jokester.I m here to have fun hope you are too.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:27 am
Hey, all.

I just joined the guild, am fairly new myself, but am quickly getting the hang of things here.

So, if you're having trouble with something (besides earning gold, 'cuz I'm broke), feel free to PM me for help, and I'll do my best to give you a hand.

Also, I'll be starting a thread to offer banner-making services to anyone who'd like one, once I have a chance to play with Photoshop and make it pretty.

Still graphics are free, animations will be 500g, just because they have to be done frame by frame, and most animations have 150+ frames, depending on the effects involved.

More details, rules, etc, will be on the banner thread, which I'll be posting in the next couple of days.

If you want a sneak peek at some of my work, feel free to check out my profile, journal, and store.

Beyond that, a little about me:

I'm a 26 year old Irish single mother, now living in the United States. I found Gaia through Haldir Edhel, who I know from a Lord of the Rings forum Elven Runes

Anyone who liked the LotR films, or reading the Tolkien books, should definitely give her forum a peek.

Anything else you want to know, feel free to PM me.  

Lasseg of Valinor

chryselda

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 1:13 am
hi everyone. my name is chryssie. i'm new sweatdrop if there's anything i can do to help just PM me. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:12 am
Hi
Im Tomás... Im sord-of-emo and i SKATE, SKATE AND SKAAAAATE!!!
My favorite bands are: n1º Bullet For My valentine n2º My chemical romance n3º fall out boy...
I hope ill help very much the other users...and...bye^^

DaRk KiSsEs AnD sWeEt NiGhTmArEs

Ho... sweatdrop and...if u need any help with quests or something... just PM me^^ 3nodding

DaRk KiSsEs AnD sWeEt NiGhTmArEs  

Punkid1

Erxox

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:19 am
Hey All Im Erxox
Im 19 y/o from The Netherlands

Im a Gabber and i mainly listen to Jump, Hardcore and Speedcore

Im new on the guild and new on Gaia, good to be here biggrin

Im also a sig designer, if you want you can visit my (dead) site at erxox.mzooi.nl to see what games I play and see sum of my designs.

Friendly Greetings,
Erxox  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:06 am
hey...i had a different gaia account which was Blackfirexoxo....but it got hacked and i had like 5,000 coins cuz i was saving up to buy stuff for my dream avi....so i got really mad..and deciced to just make a new 1 and start all over agian..what fun....anyway..yea hi..mi name's Deanna..i'm 15..so yea that's it.. heart smile heart ...lol  

vampire_mistress6969

sunsetcinematic

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:54 am
hey i'm SokrRokr! As you can see, I have an obession with soccer, and as you can't see, lotsa pms! So, pm me!

I heart PMs  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:19 pm
Hi. I am Misa Kyoko. I'm not a total noob, but I'm still new to Gaia. I want a fancy avatar like most Gaians! 3nodding  

MisaKyoko

Twilight Angel 54

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:20 pm
Hey Guys I'm Demon but don't let my name fool you i can be perrty nice wink  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games