Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tyzoku

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 6:24 pm

*pops in* Hellooo. ^^; I'm... Kitten, or Kitt, whichever you'd prefer more. ^^ I've been drawing for, mm, I'd say four years now, and I self-taught myself how to draw and just kind of improved from there; but I've only recently started getting my pictures anatomy-based... I mostly draw anime-ish pictures, but not really large and crazy with the eyes. ^-^ I'm just not very good at realism. My weak points right now are getting used to stick figure guidelines, shoulders, and faces. ^^ I'm sure I can get the type of artistic help I'm looking for here. ^.^
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 8:21 pm

welcome!

Yuri Mono

arcane_halo

Dapper Phantom

9,550 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 12:44 am

Mikoto Sohma desu.

Obviously you can tell I like anime and stories.

I'm willing to help with anything you need help in and do it kindly but realistic--no hold backs on criticism.

Anyhoo... yeah, thats all I can say I guess.. Lol lol
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:45 pm

Glad to have you guys. Welcome aboard Mikoto and anashti.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Tyzoku

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:21 pm

*bow* Thanks. ^-^ I really feel welcome. heart
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:06 pm

Hello! You may call me Belle, if you so wish.

I enjoy drawing and painting nearly anything, but usually realistic figures. I am in eigth grade this year though you will find I am (usually) very mature for my age...at least that is what I am told. I am looking to do something art related with my life...though I am not sure what.

Here is my DA: http://kahlanxamnell.deviantart.com/

Feel free to comment on my art and give suggestions, because I am always looking for ways to improve my skills!

Ladyx0xHydrangea

GB_Lady

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:25 am

Hello. I'm basically here to hopefully improve my art. I've been drawing for a long time now, since grade-school.

Yet, I haven't extensively received formal art training. I'm pretty much a tutorial freak so I have some art information down in my mind, but I lack creativity and haven't had critiques in a while. (I can draw still life things, but suck so bad at imaginary things.) My DA gallery is here if you wish to see.

Nice to meet you all!
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 5:42 pm

Belle! Jewel! Glad to have you!!

Errol McGillivray
Captain

Sora Mayku

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:10 am

Hiya I'm Mayku. whee
My artist or pseudo name is Sora Mayku because I like to keep some privacy but my inital of my real name is (W.M.)
I'm 21, belgian (europe), maried to a japanese and live in Japan for now.
I'm a student in Character design (want to become character designer for video games) and draw sins I can take a pencil in my hand.
I never copyed, It took me 20 year to accept doing fanart (but with my own style). You may say I have an anime style of drawing, yes I am I think but I didn't looked for it (I could do what I want to draw with little eyes, big nooses, art teachers founded allways something to say it's manga). But I don't care for me what's important for everyone is to have his own style, his own expression of the world. 3nodding

I don't think I'm a mentor no no no I need to lurn much more and I'm never 100% happy of my work (I can see my own misstakes that's nice haha) sweatdrop .

I'm open to all crithique but don't seach to put my art in an existing manga like: "oooh it's like that manga I readed before!" Sorry I may have the same idea but most of time I don't know that mangaka, his story or character design. For all other cithique I'm realy open (put me down if you want I will came up again xd ).

Last thing (sorry I write a book down gere xd ), I may have not a lot of time but if someone want that I help to crithique or give some advice, yes it's a pleasure to help, I will do it (even if you know what I said above).

Okay well nice to meet you all guys!

Sheezyart

Deviant art
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:07 pm

Glad to have you with us, Sora.

Errol McGillivray
Captain

David Keju

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 3:13 am

I am david!

This is me smile

http://www.mangarevolution.com/tintreas/
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 7:03 pm

Hey guys

I'm moot, been drawing for as long as I can remember, but I didn't get into anime until about 14 or 15. I'm 22 now and doing a Master's in Neuroscience. Still wonder what it would have been like to pursue a career that was art related razz

My DA: http://dantesapostle.deviantart.com (or just click on the link under my sig).

Nice to meet you all smile

moottza

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 5:24 am

Great to have you aboard, moot!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:45 am

Hello! I'm Arezou - an artist recovering from a year long art block. (since January 2007) I am just looking for new sources of artistic motivation, encouragement and perspectives to help me get back to working order. This guild looked like the perfect place to come to for that.

Thank you for recruiting me!

Viceregal

Errol McGillivray
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:59 pm

Arezou and David. Welcome aboard.
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games