Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:25 pm
Not all goth/punk/emo kids are that bad...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:28 pm
Just the ones that view it like ******** fashion. The real ones are hard to find. The rest are superficial wanna-bes.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:29 pm
yeah that's true....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 7:34 pm
*has been reminded of the goth-fad* EWWWWWW!

x_X I hate goths/emos/punks/etc. Of course, that's only if they're doing it because of the fad, or seem like they're doing it because of the fad.

You can tell. =) Trust me. *thinks of her wannabe-gothic-friends-Stephanie-P-and-Lena* >=0 DIE, YOU UGLY BITCHES WHO THINK OF THEMSELVES AS HOT!

Seriously. >_> It bothers me.

=D And I hate Wiccans.

Real Wiccans=awesome.

Fake Wiccans (taking up 98% of the Wicca ******** ANNOYING AS HELL!

*dies* I hate when they complain about Christians... whee

Anyway... >_> Sorry that I ranted. I'm in a foul mood.

*stabs Sublunary, a very lame online comic that she has to read to please a friend*

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:55 am
My friends sister is Goth, not the actual fake goth, but a real one. She's 21 and wouldn't do it for attention and she is married with a foster kid (Everyone awws).

My semi-friend is Wiccan. Most likely fake.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 4:28 am
If I have time tonight, I will put up an appropriate rant.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:29 am
You lot rock so effin much.

First off, yes, I agree with the other choir nerds. The idiots that take it for an easy A suck a**. So do the prissy bitches who don't do anything.

Second, I like the clothes in the emo/goth/punk stuff, BUT the effin people in it suck monkey balls. A lot. >_< My friend's ex-girlfriend is a skanky poser-goth and no one can stand her.

That doesn't mean that the people who actually fit the label are bad... they're not... they just conform a bit too easily.

Third, no matter what, most wiccans suck. The religion itself is alright, but it's the practicionars I don't get along with too well anymore.

Come to think of it, all religions are like that for me. The religion itself is perfectly fine, and sometimes the people are great too. It's the ones that are all preachy and complain about everything that isn't their religion that piss me off. >_<

Oh, and choir teachers don't piss me off NEARLY as much as ******** art teachers do. It's like no matter how good you are, if you don't do it the way they want you to, you fail the class. >_< I can't STAND most art teachers.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 3:01 pm
My rant on art teachers:

"Anime isn't REAL art!" - Mr. Wagner, my art teacher. o_o Wtf is he talkign about? It most certianly is!
"It's easy! What you need to do is learn to draw professionally, like with realism!" ...Yes, I'm sure that learning realism would help be develop. However, anime can be professional, and is most certianly not easy.

He's so annoying! His class is impossible to pass (though I somehow managed), and it was so unstructured! You never know what to do!

On top of that, he's always saying, "If you don't change something, there's no point in drawing it." when you draw something from real life. Yes. There is point. To show the audience how you see and draw the world. No two artists will draw the same thing. -.- Unless they steal.

My rant on Wiccans (reformed):

www.whywiccanssuck.com pretty much sums up how I think. 3nodding  

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:18 pm
*opens mouth to say something, stops and shakes head* You know, I shouldn't really say anything and I should really keep out of this one. I skimmed breifly over your link Snivel. I just...*shakes head again*

Funny how you can all hate people who are all around your age and are all--just like you--experimenting and trying to figure out who they are. Haven't you gone through your own phases of uncertaintity in which you also had people standing back and muttering how much they "hated" people like you? Discrimination my friends, starts with those who hate "posers" that aren't that at all--rather they are exploring themselves and trying to find out who exactly they are. If someone suddenly calls themself "bi" or "gay" it not just because of the "phase" every generation has these "phases" it self-exploration. Whether they stay that way remains to be seen, but it's a time in which they figure out who they are, and all those goth/punk/emos/"Wiccans" (and having a Wiccan for a mother I do agree that occasionally the "Wiccans" do get on my nerves) are doing the same. Perhaps--rather than stand back and "hate" them you should help them? If you know anything about a persons "new found religion" tell them, share with them, teach them. Find something you do like about that goth/punk/emo's clothing and compliment them on it, maybe ask them where they got it.

Love and Peace my friends--We're slashers, gender-benders, and gay. Shouldn't we be the main supporters of such values?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:24 pm
You've got a point HK. Sometimes, its hard to find the good in people after having to deal with so much of a bad.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:29 pm
*shrug*

Let's move on to another subject--as I'm sure some of you might have some underlying grudge against me now.

Hi everybody! How's the weather where you are?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 6:44 pm
Meh...weather, its hot and humid today. Rained for ten minutes this morning and been cloudy all day. That's about it. You?  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:00 pm
Nice! Our cold front finally came through! We've dropped to 70s and 80s with 60s and 70s at night!

It's really sad when a cold front brings you down from 105* to 88* (like last weekend) and every one is uber excited, and then we get another cold front and it drops us down to the 70s and we're going "Well, here's winter everybody!" sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:04 pm
*waits patiently for winter* I hate Florida.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 7:22 pm
*pats* one day, you'll be out of school, you'll have a good job, and then you can move any where in the world.

Might I suggest Australia? That's where I'm moving to...I'm going to go live in Perth until Luny gets out of school, and then I'm dragging her around the world with me--starting in Sydney cause knowing her, by that time she'll still be jealous because I've been to Sydney and climbed the Sydney Harbor Bridge and she hasn't. xp

Love ya Luny.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games