Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:09 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
I think it has something to do with fear of drowning, why do you think they live off stuff that dehydrates them and soaks up water?

I always thought they lived off it because its easy calories that doesn't need to be chewed, straight down the gullet
Who knows... maybe they are amoeba in disguise. eek that explains the expansion of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:14 pm
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
I think it has something to do with fear of drowning, why do you think they live off stuff that dehydrates them and soaks up water?

I always thought they lived off it because its easy calories that doesn't need to be chewed, straight down the gullet
Who knows... maybe they are amoeba in disguise. eek that explains the expansion of them.
lol, it wouls actually be a very good hypothesis, it must be researched one day xd  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:32 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

lol, it wouls actually be a very good hypothesis, it must be researched one day xd
If ou can catch one.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:36 pm
Rellik San
If ou can catch one.

Yeah, they're slippery blighters aren't they  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 2:48 pm
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
If ou can catch one.

They use the dirt as extra skin layers they can slip out of, like a snake.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:21 am
Rellik San
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San
If ou can catch one.

They use the dirt as extra skin layers they can slip out of, like a snake.

And also the student musk as a deterrent for people to get near them  

Isobel Bellamy

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:26 am
Grah! The bf has been gone for less than half a week, and I miss him already. 2 and a half weeks left..... Damnit! I can do better than this!! ... Stupid hormones stare *stomps on them* I think its the cooking I miss most actually.... I want some of his caaaakesss crying crying all yummy and sweet and..... crap. GRAH!!!! scream scream I can do this!. Must. Control. Self. ....... Its also the hair. I miss the soft downy hair crying ..... which is never going to be as long as it was..... stare stupid French. ............. I miss the boyfriend pillow! (the most comfy kind y'know rofl ) Grrrrrr. ........

*glares at hormones again* trecherous bastards. stare  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:57 am
Isobel Bellamy
Grah! The bf has been gone for less than half a week, and I miss him already. 2 and a half weeks left..... Damnit! I can do better than this!! ... Stupid hormones stare *stomps on them* I think its the cooking I miss most actually.... I want some of his caaaakesss crying crying all yummy and sweet and..... crap. GRAH!!!! scream scream I can do this!. Must. Control. Self. ....... Its also the hair. I miss the soft downy hair crying ..... which is never going to be as long as it was..... stare stupid French. ............. I miss the boyfriend pillow! (the most comfy kind y'know rofl ) Grrrrrr. ........

*glares at hormones again* trecherous bastards. stare

The solution, stock up on comfort foods, watch violent movies and avoid love stories at all costs, if you see a couply couple, its your duty to break them up by 'thanking' the boy or girl, 'for an unforgettable night'. Trust me, if you have to suffer its your duty to make others suffer too.  

Rellik San
Crew

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:58 am
Rellik San

The solution, stock up on comfort foods, watch violent movies and avoid love stories at all costs, if you see a couply couple, its your duty to break them up by 'thanking' the boy or girl, 'for an unforgettable night'. Trust me, if you have to suffer its your duty to make others suffer too.

*laughs* I'm not mean, unlike some people razz .... I just want a boyfriend cookie crying They're yummy cry  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 9:59 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*laughs* I'm not mean, unlike some people razz .... I just want a boyfriend cookie crying They're yummy cry

*stomps on hormones again* I can do better than this!!

I really should use this tim to finish off my work..... ah! yes! finish work then..... just have to spend the whole of ester stdying for the exams. Feck. I hate college stare  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:02 am
Isobel Bellamy
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

*stomps on hormones again* I can do better than this!!

I really should use this tim to finish off my work..... ah! yes! finish work then..... just have to spend the whole of ester stdying for the exams. Feck. I hate college stare
It'll be ok, just but a picture of his face and a wig on a blow up doll. That should work.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:05 am
Rellik San
It'll be ok, just but a picture of his face and a wig on a blow up doll. That should work.

see, that's where it fails, girls need more than that. We're not easy like guys razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:08 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

see, that's where it fails, girls need more than that. We're not easy like guys razz
Stick a motor in it and you'll be fine. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:09 am
Rellik San

Remember luri!
Lol, somehow I doubt the boyfriend will be impressed if he's been relaced by a doll with a motor in it razz  

Isobel Bellamy

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 10:17 am
Isobel Bellamy
Rellik San

Remember luri!
Lol, somehow I doubt the boyfriend will be impressed if he's been relaced by a doll with a motor in it razz

Ahhhh about 5 people will get it and they won't say anything.

Lol, I'm sure he'd understand, by the way, you did make it clear the different postal zone rule is NOT in effect?  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games