Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:07 pm

"dont worry I cant die from bleeding only...well you know" she said looking away looking out the window smiling "what a beutiful sun"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:13 pm

Ketsueki starts to cough blood "I can ,heh" as Kagejouten finshes puttign bandages on him Ketsueki looks at the sun then looks back at her remember what she said before when Ijin took over his body "Did she really mean that?.." he thinks to himself

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:14 pm

"...I dont know" she said blushing as she fell asleep "maybe"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:19 pm

Ketsueki looks at her blushing...and says to himself "Did I say that out loud?"..."Yes.." Kagejouten says still sitting next to him "Heh, it doesn't matter..." he says fainting and Kagejouten puts the Blood seal on him just in case "Night sir" he says fading

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:22 pm

Hitomi saw Ketsueki faint and she got up and walked over to him taking off the seal "I just want to talk to him for a second" she whispered in his ear saying a chant summoning Iijin but making sure he wouldnt be able to move
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:27 pm

Ijin's form comes up faint and Chibi form "Ahhh what do you want you little b1#

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:27 pm

"Hitomi...go ahead I'm not going to do anything"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:29 pm

Hitomi nodded her head at Ankoka (lol still cant get name right sweatdrop ) "what did you to do Rosa" she said grabbing his face so that he was looking at her her wounds started to burn but she just ignored it

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:33 pm

"Hehehehe you want to know what I did to her, do you...I had my way with her ahahahahhahheheh making sure Ketsueki could see it all...then I cut her throat..her shoulders...legs..stomach...it was so beautiful, as she slowly bleed to death, her screaming his name ahahahahahhahahahaah" he says laughing throughout the entire thing he said
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:36 pm

Hitomi let him go as tears formed in her eyes "damn you" she repeated over and over in a whispered looking at the ground wanting to kill him but knew if she did Ketsueki would die too

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:36 pm

Ankuko watched Ijin carefully and looked at Hitomi. "GET BACK!!!"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:39 pm

Ijin trys to reach at her in her weakned state but Fenrir surpresses him again "I WILL GET YOU TO HEHEHEHEH!!!" Ijin says as he fades

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:41 pm

"stop it Fenrir" she said standing up breaking the seal to keep him seated "Im going to seprate you from Ketsueki and the only way for me to do that is to fight you and win" she said lifting her blade and pointed it to his neck "Ketsueki wont get hurt just you" she said as her blade started to get its aura back
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:46 pm

Ijin comes back in chibi form again "HEHEHEH, I keep Ketsueki alive without me he will die weather you kill me or not hehehehehhe he can't escape me for as long as he lives and without Fenrir keepign me I would be able to control him at all times, Fenrir alone can not keep Ketsueki alive hehehe put away your sword you fool"

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:50 pm

Hitomi points the blade closer then stops putting it away "I should have just stayed asleep" she said looking at the ground not able to look at eather of them
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games