Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:23 pm
Kono walked back into the room to find Shadeon there. Now she really wanted to run...

What If he ment that he only likes me like a sister and I just messed this up?? She thought wildly.. Should I run home? Kono looked to find Fantina, when she picked up the doll she whispered to it.
"What should I do buddy?"

Oh course the doll did not respond.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:13 pm
he hears Kono thinking about running home "don't go you don't need to run away from me" he starts to frown "please don't leave"  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 8:57 am
Kono paused. " You want me to stay.. I really dont have to run.."

Her mind was conflicted half of her was thinking AWESOME! But the other part was thinking He could be just acting nice....prove it

Kono winched when she relized her thoughts flew to his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:47 pm
as Kono's thoughts started coming into his head he shot them back out "i'll stop reading your mind" he looks at her "it really isn't my place to hear your personal thoughts'  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:05 pm
Kono smiled but she wanted to cry he did not want her thoughts of him in his head.. She had pricacy.. A teardrop fell out of her eye. "Im sorry I hoped you liked me too and I guess not..."

((blah.. mellow dramatic much.....))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:05 pm
he turns and stares at her "but i do like you" he slowly looks down "i've always liked you but i thought you liked cody so i never said anything"  

Swift Penguin

Shuchi-sama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm
Konomi_Wolf
(( What? What did you realized))
its almost only us in all RPGs i mean u me codythedudetm xx_elixx_xx and the one that names him shadeon in almost all rpgs  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 am
((yeah in almost all my roleplays my name is kono))

"Oh.. well for a while I did like Cody but you were always the one who saved me like the time I was in the allyway and whatnot.... Plus I did not mind sharing thoughts with you."

because some things cant be said with just words...  

Konomi_Wolf

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:49 pm
As Cody listened on to this, his heart broke a little more. Yet again, another crush falls in love with another guy, because I couldn't say, "Will you go out with me". He stood up and went in the bathroom, to think.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:01 pm
Kono did not know what Cody was thinking the truth was she did have a crush on him but nothing happend and she moved on.. If Kono did know she would of ran home feeling guilty.

But Kono was still learning her powers and could not tap into other peoples minds and her mood was happy...  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:27 pm
he turns and see Cody walk into the bathroom "oh man now he is sad" he sits down in a chair and looks at Kono "so now what? I like you, you like me, we know that but what do you want to do?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:25 pm
"I hate to say this but nothing? I mean this all could be a crush and will probally die. And if we do go out what happens if we break up? Our friendship would collaspe..Plus I kinda still harbor a bit for Cody.. Im not going to commit to something when its not whole.."

Kono nodded her head and walked away..
Crushes are only crushes.. Friendships are more important. In a few days I will be over Shadeon and I will like someone else  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:46 pm
his eyes randomly turn red and back to blue "there any feelings of great liking i had have been erased' he frowns "sorry but i had to do that or else i would have had a crush on you forever"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:01 am
In the bathroom Cody's sadness turned into rage. He pushed the bathroom wall down, and kept walking. Anything that wasn't bolted to the floor instantly began to tornado around him. He went straight in the direction he was facing, and when he got to the front door, he tried something he'd never tried before. He made a fireball. And he made it, bigger, and bigger, until it was scorching the ceiling. He chucked it at the front door, melting it instantly. Then his rage calmed down. And when he realized what he'd done, he was sad again. Cody walked home.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:36 am
Kono paused as a giant fireball ruinied a door. woah somethings up with Cody. She ran after him using her telekinesis to touch his mind briefly.

Hey Cody whats wrong? Is there anything I can do?  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games