Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
[.N]agase [.H]igh [[now open, people needed]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:50 am
Leon walked to a lower portion of the house, entering into a room the led to a basement. Beneath the house was a maze of corridors. "She's down here," he said coldly. Blood could be seen smeared on the walls and floors of the basement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 6:49 pm
Ayame nodded and quickly flung Leon against the wall, making sure to press his head as hard against the stone wall as she could. After knocking him out quite thoroughly(sp?), Ayame headed into the corridors. She didn't care about finding her way to or fro, knowing Leon he wouldn't put her in a difficult path.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 8:43 pm
Kai glared at the guards that had appeared the moment Leon had left. He knew that they were going to come so he was ready for them. The moment the first guard appeared a fist caught him in the face knocking him out. "Whose next?" Kai yelled in rage, more then ready to use these men as punching bags to relieve his anger.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:45 am
Actually Ayame found the girl quite quickly. Walking over she would look at her. "C'mon..."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:51 am
The girl stared up at Ayame with emotionless eyes. "Who are you?" she asked softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:27 am
"A friend." She grabbed the girl's arm and pulled her up.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:57 am
The girl yanked her arm away from Ayame. "I don't have any friends," she said coldly. "Where's my father?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:05 pm
Ayame growled a bit and grabbed the back of the girl's neck and forced her to stand. "Probably bleeding, who knows? Personally I don't care. I'm just a delivery girl." Ayame would quickly bind the girl's hands together behind her back and kept a frim grip on her wrist. "Now c'mon. I don't have time to play games with you."  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:38 pm
"Let me go!" the girl yelled as she struggled against Ayame. "Father! Help! Guards!"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 5:49 pm
Ayame let out a chuckle. It would've frozen any one's blood. "Daddy and his little toy soliders aren't coming." She pushed the girl and started to head back up to the main entrance.

Even though she struggled the whole, Ayame never let her go. Once they were back by the front Ayame looked at Kai. "Here..." She shoved the girl at him.

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 9:25 am
Kai caught the girl and glared down at her. "It's been a long time, hasn't it Celeste?" he asked in an icy tone.
Celeste looked up at him in fear. "It...it's you big brother," she whispered paling as she saw him.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 5:11 pm
Ayame would look at the two and then headed for the front door. She nearly killed two guards who got in her way.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:10 pm
Kai grabbed on to Celeste's wrist and pulled her along with him. "Come on Celeste, we're leaving."
"No! I don't want to go with a monster like you!" Celeste yelled as she struggled to get free.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Ayame would climb onto her bike and started the engine. It seemed she had completely forgotten about Kai and his sister because she didn't wait for them to even step outside. She started the bike and took off.  

Alrightey

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 5:42 pm
"Ayame! Ayame! Wait up!" Kai yelled as she sped off.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff