Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:45 pm

*laughs* my current cat is cute. she knows she is cute. she also knows that cute gets you ANYWHERE if shes dont something wrong she just sits there looking up at you then does something amazingly cute....no-one can stay mad at her......
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:47 pm

isobel_bellamy
SheoulWyvern
I wonder why does it appear to be everyone is marked offline?
i think gaia is still suffering from a few glitches

A glitch a day keeps the server crash away?

lurichan
Vice Captain

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:48 pm

SheoulWyvern
I wouldn't mind having a cat but I'm not permitted to have pets in the dorms. If I could I would have a ferret though.
someone from my class had a ferret they're really soft and again cute but they have teeth.....sharp teeth and they hurt sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:49 pm

isobel_bellamy
*laughs* my current cat is cute. she knows she is cute. she also knows that cute gets you ANYWHERE if shes dont something wrong she just sits there looking up at you then does something amazingly cute....no-one can stay mad at her......

Aww, that is cute. ^_^ I'm glad to hear you have such a sweet kitty.

lurichan
Vice Captain

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:50 pm

Yes, cats seem to have a great personalities. My friend just got two very tiny baby kittens and I had gone over to his place last night to set up a WOW lan party and one of the kittens clawed their way up my back and just sat on my shoulder watching the game. It was incredibly cute I was just thankful her claws were not long enough to cause me much discomfort.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:50 pm

SheoulWyvern
I wouldn't mind having a cat but I'm not permitted to have pets in the dorms. If I could I would have a ferret though.

I'm a bit iffy on ferrets. I got bit by one when I was really little... so Meh....I'll take my cats over ferrets any day of the week. Plus ferrets have a musk gland that has to be romoved if you don't want your whole home smelling like ferret.

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:56 pm

SheoulWyvern
Yes, cats seem to have a great personalities. My friend just got two very tiny baby kittens and I had gone over to his place last night to set up a WOW lan party and one of the kittens clawed their way up my back and just sat on my shoulder watching the game. It was incredibly cute I was just thankful her claws were not long enough to cause me much discomfort.

That is so cute! ^_^ kittens are great if you have a lot of energy, cats are better when you want more mellow time.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:57 pm

I'm curious if I were to add this thread to my favorite threads would I be able to use that to get back here instead of having to open my mail and click on the guild link?

SheoulWyvern

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:02 pm

SheoulWyvern
I'm curious if I were to add this thread to my favorite threads would I be able to use that to get back here instead of having to open my mail and click on the guild link?

The easiest way I know of to get here is to hit your profile button, and then hit your guilds button. ^_^ Then click it from there.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:03 pm

SheoulWyvern

Perhaps so. But if you join the guild, you can go under 'profiles: my guilds: Got Goth?: Forum: Chatterbox.'

[ D i z z y ]

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:03 pm

Ah see you learn something new everyday I didn't know I had a guilds section in my profile. I honestly do not like being a nub.
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:04 pm

Two more hours and I'll be getting out of the math class I opted not to attend.

SheoulWyvern

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:06 pm

SheoulWyvern
Ah see you learn something new everyday I didn't know I had a guilds section in my profile. I honestly do not like being a nub.

It's alright, everyone is new at this at some point in time or another. I noticed you were already a member, so I figured it would be best to give the most convient way to go about it. ^_^
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:08 pm

Hey everyone

Ascher

SheoulWyvern

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2005 2:08 pm

Many thanks Mrs. Lurichan and Mrs. isobel_bellamy for the information.
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games