Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fe345trewr

PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:38 pm
Triste-chan
My patron Goddess is Shiva! She's a beautiful, scantily clad woman with blue skin who has power over ice!

I love you. xd xd xd rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 10:26 pm
Sir_Catherine
Eshmasesh
deadmanjake
Did you know that you could break wiccanism in 4 groups?
Athiest Wiica
Monotheistic Wicca
Poly theistic Wicca (me!!)
And Agnostict Wicca?
I should have known that was coming xd

I sure didn't.

Want to elaborate further? I'd like to know, theoreticly, how these four groups are possible and what they would be like as compared 1)to each other and 2) to honest wicca. Is this possible to tell me or was this statement so far off the chart that there is no explanation?

Atheistic Wicca and Agnostic Wicca aren't possible within the nature of what Wicca is.
Polytheistic Wicca (if you count two as "many") is Wicca, or if you are a "soft pantheist", you could attempt to call yourself a Monotheistic Wiccan, but I'd laugh at them.

Wicca is "ditheistic". Two deities.  

TeaDidikai

jaden kendam

PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 1:27 pm
TeaDidikai
Sir_Catherine
Eshmasesh
deadmanjake
Did you know that you could break wiccanism in 4 groups?
Athiest Wiica
Monotheistic Wicca
Poly theistic Wicca (me!!)
And Agnostict Wicca?
I should have known that was coming xd

I sure didn't.

Want to elaborate further? I'd like to know, theoreticly, how these four groups are possible and what they would be like as compared 1)to each other and 2) to honest wicca. Is this possible to tell me or was this statement so far off the chart that there is no explanation?

Atheistic Wicca and Agnostic Wicca aren't possible within the nature of what Wicca is.
Polytheistic Wicca (if you count two as "many") is Wicca, or if you are a "soft pantheist", you could attempt to call yourself a Monotheistic Wiccan, but I'd laugh at them.

Wicca is "ditheistic". Two deities.

Atheist Wicca: You do not believe that the Lord and Lady exists. Hmmm...nope, that will not work either.

Agnostic Wicca: You are not sure if the Lord and Lady exists. How the hell would that work again?

I just figured that everyone would love to see what I wrote to that. Since I am the most imporatant person in Pagan history.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 2:57 pm
deadmanjake

Atheist Wicca: You do not believe that the Lord and Lady exists. Hmmm...nope, that will not work either.

Agnostic Wicca: You are not sure if the Lord and Lady exists. How the hell would that work again?

I just figured that everyone would love to see what I wrote to that. Since I am the most imporatant person in Pagan history.
You know. There used to be an article on wikipedia called "atheist wicca". Deleted now. I so badly wanted to quote this one guy in the discussion; "What's next, holistic solipsism?"  

Eshmasesh

Boadicia

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:51 am
"What's next, holistic solipsism?"

Okay, I gotta ask. What the heck would holistic solipsism be? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 pm
"Got to go to work! Kyli're gythck dirmingh'y'lin. May the gods protect you tonight!"

(This is a real person. He randomly speaks in a made-up language without vowels crying . And then he feels the need to translate it crying )  

Poisen_Lotus

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:29 pm
15 year old Girl reading Scott Cunningham's Earth Magic: "I'm an Airbender!"

Me, with a blank look on my face: "A what?"

Fluffy: "An Airbender! You know! An air witch!"

Me, with an annoyed look on my face: "Chaos Magic, or Bunny?"

Fluffy "A what?"

Me: "A fluffy". ~nodnod~  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 7:37 pm
TeaDidikai
15 year old Girl reading Scott Cunningham's Earth Magic: "I'm an Airbender!"

Me, with a blank look on my face: "A what?"

Fluffy: "An Airbender! You know! An air witch!"

Me, with an annoyed look on my face: "Chaos Magic, or Bunny?"

Fluffy "A what?"

Me: "A fluffy". ~nodnod~
New Fallacy!
Argumentum ad Nickelodeum.

There was an "Indigo" who used that argument too.  

Henry Dorsett Case

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:33 am
Henry Dorsett Case
New Fallacy!
rofl

Sad thing is, I like the show.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:00 am
I don't think that i could have a relationship with someone of a different religion. I have a friend who's christian, and sometimes we can't have in depth discussions, because she's way too... muggle ( sorry, is just i don't know how to express that),

The only time I think the word muggle should be used is while reading Harry Potter. I feel that it denotes ignorance of the person using it.

Anyways, I have a good one from someone who was telling me about her house being haunted.

"I am a Wiccan, and I smoke marijuana and drink beer and have sex with my a*****e of a boyfriend before I cast a soul trap spell on that girl who told me to shut up in the fourth grade. Now I think that there is an "evil spirit" in my room that moves my bed whenever I have sex with the a*****e of a boyfriend."

*Note: she did not call him an a*****e, but I knew him in high school and he was a neo nazi wannabe then who wanted to fight me, but wanted his two friends to help him. Needless to say, we never fought. Now he has Crones Disease, and I kind of feel bad, but he is still an a*****e.  

jaden kendam

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 7:56 am
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
New Fallacy!
rofl

All the more reason to skin the bunny.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:56 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
Henry Dorsett Case
New Fallacy!
rofl

All the more reason to skin the bunny.
True that.  

TeaDidikai

Eshmasesh

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 6:45 pm
Boadicia
"What's next, holistic solipsism?"

Okay, I gotta ask. What the heck would holistic solipsism be? sweatdrop
The ultimate oxymoron 3nodding
Solipsism is the belief that only your own perception of reality is right, and everyting external can not be trusted.
The term holistic comes from Holism, which roughly means that the whole is more important than the individual parts.

I laughed so hard at the airbender comment xd  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:13 pm
midara the happy banshee
"Kali and Lilith are feminist deities."
I'm sorry, that just had to be QFE  

Deandriea

Nerd

12,050 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Elocutionist 200

Aesi

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 9:04 pm
deadmanjake
I don't think that i could have a relationship with someone of a different religion. I have a friend who's christian, and sometimes we can't have in depth discussions, because she's way too... muggle ( sorry, is just i don't know how to express that),

The only time I think the word muggle should be used is while reading Harry Potter. I feel that it denotes ignorance of the person using it.

Much like someone swearing constantly because thinking about their feelings in order to talk about them honestly would take half a second away from expressing them?  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games