Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smigg-the-Miserable

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:02 am
Hi, I'm Smigg.

At present my armies comprise of a small force of Orcs which I am working on expanding into my main 40k army, a force of Necrons which I got on the cheap from one of my friends and am planning on tidying up and repainting when I have the time, Orcs and Goblins for Fantasy (not a huge army of these either, mostly just what came in the Battle for Skull Pass set), and a combined force of Elves and Rohirim for Lord of the Rings.

A few pictures of some of my Orc stuff are featured below.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:18 pm
Greetings everyone, I'm new here. I found the way here my the means of a friend of mine. I don't have a WH set, I'm sorry. I've played it twice winning both. With just a tactical group of SM against Tyranats(sp). The rest of me you will learn with conversation. Good Day!  

Alucard von Dracali

Dorali

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 6:19 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Chris. I play WFB Empire and a little 40k "SMurfs". I haven't played in a while, but I've been going to the store as an observer. I'm holding out for the new Empire army to come out this January.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:02 pm
Greetings, I am Gareth.
I collect Witch Hunters, (and High Elves in WFB).
My Order is a small (unknown one ie. I haven't thought of a name just yet) and my army is little over 1000 points. I'll post some pics later when I fix my camera.
Emperor Protects!  

Snow-melt tiger

Raider

eldarmunkeyz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 7:24 pm
Hey, i have imperial guard armoured batalion (tanks rock!)I also have Space marines, Dark eldar, and a very small kroot mercinary force! (kroot are hard to find!)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:50 am
Hallo! I'm Bobbovski and I play Space wolves and Imperial guard.

Here are some army/mini pictures

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Bobbovski

Hyuga Nasinuku

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:00 am
Heyya all, Hyuga here, you can call me Hyuga or Adam..or the great one, which ever you feel most appropriate ^_^

Ive only been in the warhammer scene for about two years now(maybe a little more) In that time I have accumulated a good number of models and armies. My main, as in my highest point value and the toughest I have is my tau battalion, the Hammer of Vior'la at around 2500. My next in both size and the second army I started is my Space wolf force, the Dark wolves, which caps out around 1800, not as impressive looking on the table top as my Tau, but a mighty army none the less and getting ready to add a wolf guard with the mark of the wulfen ^_^. Next up is my I.G. or Imperial Guard, the Silver Guardians, a small force still only a little over 1500, but tank capped out with a basilisk, a Leman Russ and a L.R. Demolisher. I also have an ork army that I dont know much about yet, as I aquired it from a friend who has quit the game due to finacial reasons. Its around 1000 and is known simply as "Ugh'z Boyz". Also, while it isnt mine, My wife has an army, the Emperor's Consul, a custom faction built with the new space marine divergence rules. Small, merely 600 points but sturdy none the less.

My friends and I are also attempting to get into the world of Warhammer fantasy and my army is currently a small dark elf raiding force, painted like D&D drow as opposed to the normal lookin elves of WHF.

If you have any further questions about my armies or me in general, you know where to find me. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 10:28 am
heart

Hey guys! I've been playing for a year and a half. I try my hardest to work on my army, but with no job and no car... it's kinda tough. XD
I play Tyranids, and (as you may have noticed) I'm a girl! I love this game, and I love hanging out with all the guys in GW.
User Image
Yeah, the paint scheme is purple, black, and green... and some of them are random colors from me being bored >>;

Gl1tt3r

Lunar Guardian Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 3:14 pm
Hey faith here, ive been playing for a little while now, and i collect witch hunter and a small collection of eldar.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:17 am
GreenRose25 Is who I am. I play WH40k SM and WH for the vamps. I got around 500 points of space marines for Blood Angels and 500 points for my vamp army. I just started 3 months ago and currently working on getting more im right now painting my devistator squad right now.  

GreenRose25

Odinbob

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 8:07 am
Hey everybody, I just got in to this game but right now I have 2 squads of space marines though I am getting ready to embark on a collection of Witch Hunters so wish me luck. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:36 pm
hey its me lordofchange. if you cant tell by name i play a tzeentch army, the thousand sons! i also play a space marine army. i am trying to start a hig elf army.... but have no money...
here is a link to my photobucket
http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h319/sgtknifeman/  

lordofchange

Suzua Ara

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 2:48 pm
I'm not the only girl here! This is a relief.

Alright. I'm Suzua Ara, or Suz for short. I got interested in the game becuase of my brother. I don't currently have an army in any game, but I'm looking for Witch Hunters or Sisters of Battle so I can play 40k. This might take a while, as I'm still trying to wear down my mom. She doesn't want me painting little toy soldiers. But hey, everyone needs a hobby, right?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:46 am
The nutorious Punk Fox TH is here.

I'll be frank, 40k is not my favorite minis game. Hell, nothing GW is my favorite. But, it's there, it's relatively priced, and the models do look good.

Currently, I have 970 points of Necrons, and 50 points of Grey Knights. I've got the makings of a Moria Goblin Army in Lord of the Rings, thank you for a decent starter set, and may eventually get into fantasy, don't know though.

To give some background on myself, I'm what I would call a gamer. While alot of people use this to describe themselves, I should make it clear what I mean. I have played 10+ TCGs, 7+ Miniatures games, a number of board games, and a number of RPGs. It's that experience that colors my thoughts on gaming, and Warhammer in general. I worked in a gaming shop once upon a time, and am aiming to open my own.

Currently, the only thing I care about is a card game called The Spoils. Leaving most of my models to the sidelines. I'm still willing to discuss, and I love the hobby aspect of miniatures games ((Which is what pisses me off with this wonderful surge of prepainted miniatures games.)). Swapping and sharing painting tips is cool by me.

As for my army, I have pics of my necrons here.  

Punk Fox TH

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games