Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Spontanious Alias

4,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:25 am
I wouldn't agree with incest if it was a brother and a sister, because of the baby problem. If a baby happened, oh poor baby. But really I can't push my ideals on people and I won't. I think twins are okay. I mean they have a close relationship. they understand and I guess that's okay in my book. I don't think it's right or wrong. I simply think it's what the people who have it make it. I only have a problem with the retarded baby issue.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:06 pm
Certain incest things like Ed/Al from Full Metal Alchemist don't bother me but I dislike twincest more than anything ^^;;

Maybe it's because I am a twin. I'll admit that twins have a close bond, but my twin is just like a sister to me. It grosses me out seeing twins with each other like that D:

So other than a few pairings, I really don't like incest.  

LavenderMantis

Benevolent Fairy

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:35 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
jcamille
ew stare

no
no
no
no
no

incest is bad and wrong. why is this even a topic?

sure two hot guys together is pretty hot, but brothers?! scream the same goes for two sisters. it doesnt matter if they are twins. gay people are the same as strait people. think about it. its not considered hot when a brother and sister go at it, it shouldn't be any different if a brother and brother go at it.

no
its just wrong

....WRONG

I think it can be terribly sweet when done well.

Unless you are the almight creator, or have spoken to him personally as of late, you really have no right to call Love, or even our perception of couples Right or Wrong.

Angel Sanctuary has a brother and sister in love, and it's VERY cute. Saiyuki had Hakkai and Kanan who were siblings and it was AMAZINGLY sweet and sad.

I agree
i like incest in anime but dont go over the top with just slashing any siblings together.

at the worst would be Elricest and Hittachiincest which would be classed as if you dotn look you dont see, but has hints there that you can defently say thiers ''something there'' and could go eithier way.

next would be one sided (Seimei and Ritsuka)

and then onto the officials, anything under Elricest and Hittachiincest i wouldent even DARE support, altohugh sometimes i do find myself faving some Uchihacest pictures but only if its really good and because they remind me of Sei and Rit X3 but of course the uke aint really a uke XD in Uchiacest (but yea Uchiacest will never happen.)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:43 pm
ChangeTheStars
gecko_girl_vici
What do you think? I think there's nothing hotter than a good, square session of Yaoi incest. I mean, am I the only one out there? crying I can probably say this because I dont have any brothers and sisters..
What about real-life yaoi incest? Opinions?

Well people who have siblings can like it to i do i just dont get why people say that for its not like their reading a fic based on them and their sibling really.

then again i always had been open minded about other relationships and know that everybody is different, so maybe thats the reaction to a person who only thinks about their own relationships?

and no... not irl.... rl incest is cruel D: wasent that long ago i read about this father raping his 13 year old daughter when drunk and got her pregnaunt as well. crying

and there was anouther story to but i will stop there otherwise i'd be going on and on and on and on.

unless there is someone out there not hurting anybody and are prepaired for it (prepared to not have kids) or it was a friend, then i wouldent complain about it.

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100

oO-Ui-Oo

Friendly Puppy

13,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 2:44 pm
Xandochu
I support it. Hell, my best friend has incestual feelings for her brother. As many have said, love is love, and if two siblings love each other, so be it.

Really? aww poor thing sad

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:36 pm
Tenshi Esti Demona
Xandochu
I support it. Hell, my best friend has incestual feelings for her brother. As many have said, love is love, and if two siblings love each other, so be it.

Really? aww poor thing sad

I used to think I liked two of my brothers that way, at different times, and two different brothers (though only one of them I was blood related to. The first one is my brother from my ad now, not my actual dad, an another woman). But, I was young, I was confused. The second time around it was probably because I was newly introduced to yaoi/shouen ai and lemons (not yaoi lemons then, mind you. I was introduced to hetero lemons before yaoi ones) then. The first time because I was about SIX. >>; It was probably sibling love but I couldn't tell between it. I'm fine now, though.

SharpCookies

GojakInucrawler

Aged Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 6:32 pm
I LOVE yaoi incest, but only because it's a form of "forbidden love". You know what I mean? I mean, I'm not into it for the sex. I'm into it for the story and the love. I hope that makes sense . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 7:54 pm
I like it... except brothers... but like the Hitachiin twins off of O.H.S.H.C... it wouldn't bother me there but then but the Sprouce twins from Suite Life of Zack and Cody (real twins).... it would be gross but.... cartoon ways it doesn't bother me  

slideshowgirl

Sorinchako

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 9:21 pm
I love all love, so I like this. Especially Twincest. It gives new meaning to the phrase "Go F*** Yourself". Sad joke, I know.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:47 pm
It's interesting... I'm not so happy when it's not yaoi/yuri incest, because things can go really wrong there... but otherwise, it's fun whether they're related or not and it just improves the plot when it takes an unexpected turn.
Well, I'd hope you weren't expecting incest at every flip of the page... sweatdrop  

Nao-baka

[Loveless.Freak]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:26 am
Incest is okay for me. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but its more because its weird to see the characters themselves together than the fact that they're family. Like I can see Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru together easily (one of my favorite pairings in fact) but I don't really like Uchihacest because Itachi doesn't seem like the sort of person to go for his little brother, you know? Anyways, I'm more concerned about the characters, not about pesky little things like blood family and the like.

Love is love, right?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:27 am
Uchihacest is ok ^^ *rabid fangirl squeal*  

-Saishi no Chishio-

sekitan bun

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:11 pm
hmm, well i don't know Incest doesn't bother me that much, I wouldn't it myself...ew
but all my brothers are older than I am, and I would'nt like my sisters..
and I'm a natural Seme..sooo
but anyways, incest is hot, always will be in my eyes o.<

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:08 pm
For me it depends,like if it was parents and their children together yeah...its kind of weird for me wink But in other cases its ok ^ ^;  

Neni Chibi

Jennycat_007

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:48 pm
In reality i've never liked it before but if the two love eachother then i have nothing against it 3nodding  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games