Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:37 pm
Not sure if this one has already been posted but...

"For some reason Harry found himelf becoming more and more engrossed with Draco Malfoy..."

DUH xd

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 12:50 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Click, betches.
I totally squealed at that part biggrin
...since 1992.

User_2629207

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:45 pm
Well, my friend was reading Steven Colbert's book "I am America (and so can you!) She was showing me the parts where he said "Baby carrots make me gay." When we were talking about it, we wondered why it was baby carrots specifically. I said, "At least normal carrots are shaped provocatively. Baby carrots just look like little fingers. They're like bags of little orange fingery goodness! Oh, wait a minute..." xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 4:11 pm
Rulin' ya universes...

GAY CHICKEN!
>___< GAAH, SO CLOSE!
...since 1992.

User_2629207

[Romiette]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:37 pm
Lastnight on Blood+, as Moses and Carmen died together in each other's arms they were just oozing yaoi everywhere. I was trapped somewhere between crying over the death of two awesome bishies and squealing like a fangirl.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 6:59 pm
gonk ROMIETTE, SPOILER WARNING PLZ  

Skizzors
Crew

tenshi_darien

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 11:39 pm
D:
this mught not be anime but its my current fandom
Batman "don't worry robin, I'll take it real slow"
I almost squeeled when I heard him say it
xd
heres another:
batman to Robin"...I thought he was going to take you away too..."
(this was said when batman didn't want robin to face the guy who killed his parents)
heart heart heart

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 am

Kakashi and Iruka's Japanese voice actors sang a love duet together called Furigana! biggrin biggrin biggrin
Also known as... Sushii's dream come true! Wheee!
THE CANON, IT BURNS.

Here are some lyrics, just to prove that they're not singing about some women.. >_>

User_2629207

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:44 pm
Not a line or anything, but I was at the supermarket today and I saw my Business Studies teacher and another man grocery shopping.
(They weren't just having a chat; I saw both of them at the fruit and veg counter, then at the aisle where the Easter eggs were, discussing the products, I think. I couldn't really tell, I was about 10 metres away; I didn't want to run into my Business Studies teacher after school, after all! XD )

I'm not usually influenced by popular opinion, but most of my classmates reckon his sexuality is rather ambiguous. It's quite funny when he calls record book questions adjectives like "darling", though.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:35 pm
I have lots to post; I've been really lazy, recently... sweatdrop I've forgotten most of it, too...

Today at break Josie and Amy (my friends) were asking some of our friends who they'd rather go out with, kiss, etc. And Amy asked Nick who he'd rather go out with out of me, Vicky and Josie. He looked at us all, and then looked at his friend, Alex, smiled and shouted "Alex!" Alex just wrapped his arm around Nick's shoulder's and said "Yeah, that's right," with a big grin on his face.

This lunch, me and Vicky were looking for Josie (he has a bad habit of randomly disappearing), we walked past the picnic benches, and, as we were walking past the smokers' hill which is covered in trees and tall plants, meaning teachers can't see them), Vicky looked up and asked "what are Robbie and Paul doing on the hill?" Apparently I have a dirty mind... xd

We were in the practise rooms in music (this was about four weeks ago), and Robbie and Paul were in the next room. They were knocking on the wall, and we got annoyed and went next door. Vicky said "this is smaller than ours," about the room. And Robbie shrugged and said "it's only a one-bedroom."
Me and Vicky (again), were discussing how Paul managed to fit his head out of the tiny practise room window, to pull stupid faces at us. "He must have got Robbie to make it wider," Vicky didn't understand...

At lunch ages ago, Vicky was asking Josie about her Bebo-boyfriend-shopping, and I got bored and looked around the picnic benches, when I noticed Jake S come up behind Robbie and wrap his arms around his chest (Jake's really tall). Robbie leant his head back and smirked at him. I couldn't hear what he said, though. sad

There’s loads more, but I’ll add this before my parents tell me to go to bed. Oh, just in case you haven’t read it (which is likely), Guilt-Na is a male vampire trapped inside a life-size, female wax-doll.

This is from Vampire Doll, I can’t remember the exact quote, but it’s downstairs. I’ll correct it later.

Vincent: Oh, by the way, Master Kyoji was calling your name in his sleep last night.
Kyoichi: Kyoji… gripped by the pains of his illness, was calling my name…
Guilt-Na: If wishes were horses… Don’t get your hopes up.

And one more:

Shizuka: I'm also worried that our school will turn into Gakuen Heaven.
Guilt-Na: Sounds entertaining to me.  

Honourable123

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:36 pm
Mayor Spoon you read my mind! Vamipre Doll is just crammed with inuendo...Makes me heart melt.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:27 pm
ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood
Mayor Spoon you read my mind! Vamipre Doll is just crammed with inuendo...Makes me heart melt.

I love Vampire Doll, Kyoji and Vincent are my favourite characters. I've only got volume one though, because the only decent book shop near me has a almost non-existant manga section. It's so annoying, they have only the first one or two books in a series.

And another sugestive line; I just can't stop myself noticing these things:

This is from Twilight:

I backpedaled. "They seemed nice enough to me. I just noticed they kept to themselves. They're all very attractive," I added, trying to be more complimentary.
"You should see the doctor," Charlie said, laughing. "It's a good thing hes happily married."  

Honourable123

HybridOwl

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 2:30 am
shubby
Renee the Rabid Squirrel
Hehe, oh there's a few I know of:

Seto to Mokuba: "You KNOW how I feel about Yugi Motou!"

Pegasus to Seto: "Ooh Kaiba, let's not get nasty...at least, not yet."

Trunks to King Kold: "So, you wanna see my sword, huh?"

King Kold to Trunks: "Hm...remarkable craftsmanship..."

Frieza to himself, about the dragonballs: "These balls fill me with great joy...I feel as though I may want to caress them..."

That is why I love Yugioh.
All the kids are all like:
"OMGZ CARDS MONSTERS LOL EEEK *SQUEEL*"
Im all like:
"OMGZ DIRTY STUFF AND CAAAUUTTIEE GUYS LOL EEEK *SQUEEL*"

and I'm the exact same way... and I'm beating myself up right now for having anything but during eppie (???) where the only thing that saved yugi was jou and honda putting the rod in the hole...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:19 pm
In Black Cat, everything that Creed says to Train is beyond suggestive. tho Creed creeps me out.  

Katastrophic_Kate

ChaoticAngelofElvenBlood

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:27 pm
I bring moar! This time from God Child.

"You belong to me alone...so you must never get hurt without my permission."

"This belongs to me...the only hand that is allowed to tie my shoelace."

Both are from Cain to Riff. ^^  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games