Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:38 pm
*Summer enters the Hospital wing and sees Sam's state*

Oh my god! Sam! *Summer runs to her friend and props her up with pillows and calls for the quilt that hung over her bed.*

Accio "Kritchey" Quilt! *The purple, green, silver and black quilt flies into the room and lands in Summer's hands.*

Here, two blankets for warmth. *Places the quilt on Sam.*

Now I think Juni might be in the next room treating a house-elf that came up here half an hour ago, so I'm gonna go look for her! Her aunt was the nurse, I'm sure she could help!

*Enters the next room.*

JUNI!!!!! EMERGENCY!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:34 pm
Sam continues to become an icicle, but all of her heat is retained. Her hair starts to emit a white smoke, like dry ice. Her robes start to become a ice blue, and her skin is already an icy color. Her eyes stare as if they were frozen though.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:38 pm
"O_O she is freezing faster"
*panics and lights her on fire*

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Sam, still freezing, is not affected by the fire, but the fire just seems to roll of and fade on top of her.  

cocosam

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:05 pm
"O_O fire didnt evn affect her or the iciness of her body O_O"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:54 am
* sorry for not relpying, ive been away*
" um, me was walking towards the kitchen sink when me sliped and put my hand into knive draw, me is very sorry miss. i need to go get a mop. Iwill be right back" she said as she ran toward the door  

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 am
Juni hurries out to the others. "What in the blazes is going on here? How did this happen?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:11 pm
We have no idea! She entered the Great Hall as a giant shadow thing! Now she's turning into a living ice-pop! gonk  

Summer_Breeze1507

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:18 pm
Sam just sits on the bed, frozen. Her hair then starts to melt away, reveling a fiery flame. It's about half way through, and her eyes start to change too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:21 pm
Juni stares at Sam, dumfounded. "... it's like she's transforming. You don't see this kind of advanced spellwork coming from students."

She runs to the backroom. One can hear frantic rummaging, then Juni hurries back out with gloves on her hands. She uncorks a small bottle of transparent clear liquid and forces the liquid into Sam's mouth. "This should slow the process, but I can't stop it if I don't know what's happening. Quick, tell me how did she look when she walked into the Great Hall? Was she eating anything? Was anyone following her? Did she have anything strange on her person?"

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:36 pm
Sam swallows the strange liquid, and her hair becomes red slower, and her eyes also are changing to a red slower too.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 5:42 pm
"um juni well i found her i was eating my breakfast when i saw this weird shadowy thing sit down at the ravenclaw table i wasnt sure what it was but then i thought of the white virus that she had last term
and how we fixed it with a black potion that gave her a temporary affect of what you see now
we thought it was fine since she returned to normal till earlier this morning
the only thing that made her recognizable as sam was the necklace that she always wears it was a heirloom from her family and it once belonged to rownna ravenclaw(sp?) i tried to make sam come directly to the infirmary after i saw what had happened and knew i had no idea how to fix it but she wouldnt move with out some nudging and pushing then when i got her here she wouldnt respond to any thing and appearently she is fire proof cause i panicked when she became super icy and i set her on fire but it didnt even do any thing"james explains quickly running out fo breath by the end of his long monologue

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

xxmoneymakrzxx

5,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:34 pm
"miss is there anything me can do to help the young masters? me will get a scolding if i dont" the elf asks  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:49 am
Goes and sits next to sam. "Is there any way we could somehow by a miracle get the nurse back? Juni, do you even know where the heck your aunt went because whatever she is doing she can stop and get over here."  

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:29 am
"Are you kidding? I don't know the first place to look for my aunt. She could be on the other side of the world right now for all I know. And I don't know how quickly Sam will succumb to this... this thing that she has." Juni heaves a wearied sigh.

"Okay okay... we'll need that book that was used to cure Sam's white virus condition last year. If this condition is related to that, the book should have information. One of you brought that book in from some secret chamber right? Someone should go get it."

Juni starts to pace as she thinks. "Unless there's something wrong with the necklace. It seems strange to me that the only recognizable feature on her right now would have been that necklace. Either that heirloom is immune to the condition, or it's contributing to the problem. You say she always wears this heirloom? Was she wearing it the day she was infected with the white virus?"

Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games