Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
I Just Know These Things Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Like what?" he asked as he raised a brow ridge.
"Don't play dumb with me, Raphael." Xena said as she looked at him. "Nira seemed really anxious. She wasn't trying to talk you into hunting again, was she?"

"She wanted ta hunt, we made a deal that we wouldn't here. Too many innocent people. Can't tell em part like I can in New York. So after we get this dropped off, we're gonn take a trip ta New York." Raph said honestly. They were back at the van, so he opened the door to get in and start it up.
Xena frowned as they got into the van, not really fond of the idea that they're planning to hunt. "No can do, Raph. We got other plans after we get back." She said, shaking her head.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:36 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Like what?" he asked as he raised a brow ridge.
"Don't play dumb with me, Raphael." Xena said as she looked at him. "Nira seemed really anxious. She wasn't trying to talk you into hunting again, was she?"

"She wanted ta hunt, we made a deal that we wouldn't here. Too many innocent people. Can't tell em part like I can in New York. So after we get this dropped off, we're gonn take a trip ta New York." Raph said honestly. They were back at the van, so he opened the door to get in and start it up.
Xena frowned as they got into the van, not really fond of the idea that they're planning to hunt. "No can do, Raph. We got other plans after we get back." She said, shaking her head.

"I made a deal. Can't go back on it. Sides, what we got planned sides unloadin this van?" he asked as drove to the hardware store.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:54 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"I made a deal. Can't go back on it. Sides, what we got planned sides unloadin this van?" he asked as drove to the hardware store.
"Little Miss Psychic should've known better. You two aren't going anywhere after we get back. We're going to see Donnie about a solution to your hunger issues. No ifs, ands, or buts." She then looked at Raph sadly. "I've made sacrifices for you, Raph. Think about that."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2022 10:19 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
"Little Miss Psychic should've known better. You two aren't going anywhere after we get back. We're going to see Donnie about a solution to your hunger issues. No ifs, ands, or buts." She then looked at Raph sadly. "I've made sacrifices for you, Raph. Think about that."

Raph slammed on breaks and sat quietly for a few moments like he was trying to gather his thoughts or temper, or more than likely, both. "Yeah.....I know.....I do....I appreciate it. Ya know I do, but if ya gonna rub it in my face every chance ya get, next time, leave my a** in pieces at tha bottom of a great old one's lake, aight?" he asked before exhaling a bit of breath he hadn't needed. He started driving again. Once to the hardware store, he parked and got out of the van. He opened the back doors before entering the store to start and load things up.  

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:49 am
Nira and Natalia were quiet most of the one block walk. Whenever other zombies got in the way, Natalia noted that Nira seemed to always have her stay back while she dealt with the zombies. It was interesting to watch. And confusing. Natalia had never seen other zombies act so....freaked out by another zombie. It made Natalia wonder what was different about Nira. When they got to the shopping center, Natalia was surprised when Nira suggested they check the 'animal place' first. She shrugged and agreed and that's where they were now. "Dang it! ....Place looks picked over." Natalia groaned.

"..." Nira just tilted her head and kept opening drawers and cupboards. "What small one looking for??"

"Small one? ...Nira, its Natalia. Just call me Nati." She said, amusement clear in her voice before she sighed. "Just see if you can find any bandaging or pill bottles." Nira nodded and continued her search while Natalia searched for needles or threads for stitches.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:00 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph slammed on breaks and sat quietly for a few moments like he was trying to gather his thoughts or temper, or more than likely, both. "Yeah.....I know.....I do....I appreciate it. Ya know I do, but if ya gonna rub it in my face every chance ya get, next time, leave my a** in pieces at tha bottom of a great old one's lake, aight?" he asked before exhaling a bit of breath he hadn't needed. He started driving again. Once to the hardware store, he parked and got out of the van. He opened the back doors before entering the store to start and load things up.
Xena held on when Raph slammed on the breaks and was silent for a bit as Raph sat there for a moment until he spoke. What he said did stung. She almost had the thought of just getting out of the van and walk off, but instead sat there. "I'm not." She said. "I just feel like you don't want to try. Now that Nira's in the picture, I can't help but feel she's trying to drag you along all because she's hungry if not use her as an excuse to hunt. If Zoey's so important to her...would she protect her from herself if there's no other humans left to eat? What then?" She gestured at their surroundings. "Look around you. We're living in a world where people are trying to survive, the line between innocent and evil is no longer straight. Even innocent people are having to go against their own better judgment in order to survive and protect their families and loved one. The people you eat are just people trying to survive. Yeah, there are bad people, but you don't know for certain what if they are bad or innocent. The normal life they had is now gone. This is the life they're having to live, living in fear of monsters hunting them down like prey." She then sighed a bit. "Raph, I just don't want anything to happen to you again. You need your brothers more than ever now. Let them help you. You have no idea how much Donnie's been working hard find a cure for you, and I'm certain Yumi wants to keep you around longer too." Raph then started to drive again. Once at the hardware, Xena quietly got out of the van and headed into the store when Raph opened the back doors. She too helped with loading stuff up into the van.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 7:12 pm
Kohana Mishikoto
Nira and Natalia were quiet most of the one block walk. Whenever other zombies got in the way, Natalia noted that Nira seemed to always have her stay back while she dealt with the zombies. It was interesting to watch. And confusing. Natalia had never seen other zombies act so....freaked out by another zombie. It made Natalia wonder what was different about Nira. When they got to the shopping center, Natalia was surprised when Nira suggested they check the 'animal place' first. She shrugged and agreed and that's where they were now. "Dang it! ....Place looks picked over." Natalia groaned.

"..." Nira just tilted her head and kept opening drawers and cupboards. "What small one looking for??"

"Small one? ...Nira, its Natalia. Just call me Nati." She said, amusement clear in her voice before she sighed. "Just see if you can find any bandaging or pill bottles." Nira nodded and continued her search while Natalia searched for needles or threads for stitches.

After Nira had dispatched some of the zombies, most of the others gave her a wide breadth. They watched with their dulled eyes as the two looked for supplies.

@Xena: He listened to her as they had gotten to the hardware store quietly and worked at loading the truck after just as quietly. If any zombies tried to get near, he'd make a growling sound to drive them back. Once the van was loaded up, he got back into the van and waited for Xena to get back in. Once she did, he sat looking out the window at some of the zombies milling about. "I am tryin. Ya gotta see that. Why ya think I been huntin deer and fish and s**t like that? I'm tryin as hard as I can, but it ain't somethin ya can just quit cold turkey. I done told you this I think. I dunno if Donnie can even cure me now with how long I been in this state." he sighed and put his forehead against the steering wheel. "I wanna try ta stop. I do. Especially since it seems ta be somethin ya really want me ta do. I know I can't continue ta judge who is good and bad, even in tha city. People change when s**t like this happens, but as long as I could believe that they was bad...." he sat back up and shook his head. "I just need ta do this one more time. I'll make a deal wit you, this'll be tha last time. I promise. I made a deal though and I can't go back on it."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:19 pm
Clockwork Moirai
After Nira had dispatched some of the zombies, most of the others gave her a wide breadth. They watched with their dulled eyes as the two looked for supplies.

@Xena: He listened to her as they had gotten to the hardware store quietly and worked at loading the truck after just as quietly. If any zombies tried to get near, he'd make a growling sound to drive them back. Once the van was loaded up, he got back into the van and waited for Xena to get back in. Once she did, he sat looking out the window at some of the zombies milling about. "I am tryin. Ya gotta see that. Why ya think I been huntin deer and fish and s**t like that? I'm tryin as hard as I can, but it ain't somethin ya can just quit cold turkey. I done told you this I think. I dunno if Donnie can even cure me now with how long I been in this state." he sighed and put his forehead against the steering wheel. "I wanna try ta stop. I do. Especially since it seems ta be somethin ya really want me ta do. I know I can't continue ta judge who is good and bad, even in tha city. People change when s**t like this happens, but as long as I could believe that they was bad...." he sat back up and shook his head. "I just need ta do this one more time. I'll make a deal wit you, this'll be tha last time. I promise. I made a deal though and I can't go back on it."
After helping loading the van, she got back inside after Raph did. "I know..." She murmured. "That was why me and Donnie had been coming up a way to help, and we really need for you to try. It won't stop Donnie from trying to help you in very way possible, and you know that." She said as she looked at Raph sadly. "Satisfying your hunger isn't going to stop other zombies from finding us, and you going back to the New York will put the risk of the military tracking you back to us. They'll capture your brothers for experiments or whatever, and they'll take Zoey prisoner and interrogate her. If they find out about her blood, then they'll use her to their advantage...and Yumi's already got a heavy burden placed on her because of that vampire woman." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're a fighter, Raph. You're not one to give up on things that matter to you greatly. I want to believe that you can fight this hunger, not give in to it." She then lowered her gaze. "Don't make deals that you can't keep..." She murmured. "It looks more like Nira's taking advantage of you since you're a zombie as well, if not have you wrapped around her finger. She may have psychic powers, but that's not enough. If she's going to stay with us, then she's gonna have to try as well...especially if Zoey really matters to her."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2022 9:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Kohana Mishikoto

Natalia was stunned by the wide berth other zombies seemed to instinctually give Nira as they moved about the vetranarian place, grabbing whatever pills and bandaging they could find before moving on to the Walgreens/CVS. "I dont get it. Why...why do they act thia way?" She wondered aloud. Nira turned and looked at her for a moment then resumed walking.

"Nira different. Other dead ones scared of different. Nira not mind." Nira murmured.

"Different ho--Gaah!!" Natalia yelped as Nira suddenly yanked on the back of her clothes. Almost making her stumble and trip over her own feet. "Nira, wha--"

"We're not alone. Not dead ones. Not skeles. Not pretender with screamer. Humans." She said, the green of her yes fading to give way to the yellowish hue within them as she began grinning.

"People? Well maybe they can....N-Nira?"

"Nati stays here. No matter what. Nati no follow Nira till Nira comes for Nati." Nira said before heading inside. Not waiting around for an answer and heading inside to deal with this fleshy herself. Her way.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:15 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

After helping loading the van, she got back inside after Raph did. "I know..." She murmured. "That was why me and Donnie had been coming up a way to help, and we really need for you to try. It won't stop Donnie from trying to help you in very way possible, and you know that." She said as she looked at Raph sadly. "Satisfying your hunger isn't going to stop other zombies from finding us, and you going back to the New York will put the risk of the military tracking you back to us. They'll capture your brothers for experiments or whatever, and they'll take Zoey prisoner and interrogate her. If they find out about her blood, then they'll use her to their advantage...and Yumi's already got a heavy burden placed on her because of that vampire woman." She placed a hand on his shoulder. "You're a fighter, Raph. You're not one to give up on things that matter to you greatly. I want to believe that you can fight this hunger, not give in to it." She then lowered her gaze. "Don't make deals that you can't keep..." She murmured. "It looks more like Nira's taking advantage of you since you're a zombie as well, if not have you wrapped around her finger. She may have psychic powers, but that's not enough. If she's going to stay with us, then she's gonna have to try as well...especially if Zoey really matters to her."

Raph didn't say anything else as he drove the van away from the hardware store and over to where Nira and Natalia were. He got out and locked up the van before walking inside the walgreens/CVS and looking around. "Nira! Nat! Ya there!?" Raph called out, his loud voice carrying easily.

@
Kohana Mishikoto

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 3:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Raph didn't say anything else as he drove the van away from the hardware store and over to where Nira and Natalia were. He got out and locked up the van before walking inside the walgreens/CVS and looking around. "Nira! Nat! Ya there!?" Raph called out, his loud voice carrying easily.

@
Kohana Mishikoto
Xena got out of the van once they arrived where Nira and Natalia were. She followed Raph into the building until he called out very loudly. Growling a bit, she quickly covered Raph's mouth. "Are you trying to get all killed!?" She said low enough for Raph to hear. "You just now gave away our position to who knows what else is hiding here."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:15 am
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@
Kohana Mishikoto

It would be quiet. Almost too quiet. Enough so for it to be alarmingly worrisome. But after a few moments, Nira would come around the corner. Grinning and humming and licking at her blood covered fingers. Seeing Raph and Xena, she would blink and tilt her head before pointing back off in the direction she came from. "Fleshy wanted to hurt small one. Nira handled. Saved Raph some!" She said happily as Natalia stepped out from behind said living dead girl. Looking as if she was gonna be sick and had a few blood stains on her clothes, face, and hair. Luckily, none of it hers.

"N-No offense....but I-I dont ever wanna see a zombie eat....like.....ever...." She groaned, turning a little paler and covering her mouth as she squeezed her eyes shut. Nira turned slightly to look at her.

"Nira did say for Nat to wait outside till Nira came for her...." She said in a sing-song like voice.

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:59 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

@
Kohana Mishikoto
Xena got out of the van once they arrived where Nira and Natalia were. She followed Raph into the building until he called out very loudly. Growling a bit, she quickly covered Raph's mouth. "Are you trying to get all killed!?" She said low enough for Raph to hear. "You just now gave away our position to who knows what else is hiding here."

"Uh ere ine......" he muttered behind her hand. He then saw Nera and Natalia. He pushed Xena's hand away and looked at Nira almost blankly before looking at Natalia. "They were really wantin ta hurt ya?" he asked. He didn't want to jump to conclusions and he knew he was very good at doing that so, he was trying to remain calm. If what Nira said was true, Raph would forgo the trip to the city for food, though he did need to go back and grab some items from the lair. The blood on both Nira and Natalia smelled almost sickly sweet. Like someone had marinated meat in something nice before serving it. It was probably less than discreet, but he placed a hand over his beak to try and keep the smell out for now.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 8:31 pm
Clockwork Moirai
"Uh ere ine......" he muttered behind her hand. He then saw Nera and Natalia. He pushed Xena's hand away and looked at Nira almost blankly before looking at Natalia. "They were really wantin ta hurt ya?" he asked. He didn't want to jump to conclusions and he knew he was very good at doing that so, he was trying to remain calm. If what Nira said was true, Raph would forgo the trip to the city for food, though he did need to go back and grab some items from the lair. The blood on both Nira and Natalia smelled almost sickly sweet. Like someone had marinated meat in something nice before serving it. It was probably less than discreet, but he placed a hand over his beak to try and keep the smell out for now.
Upon seeing Nira, Xena took notice of the of the blood, which had her very displeased. Being human now, blood didn't really bother her like it did before. Raph was the first to ask if Nira was telling the truth after he moved her hand away. "So much for keeping a deal." She said as looked at Raph. "She's making excuses just because she wants to eat so badly. She couldn't even honor a deal. What proof does she have that the human she took the pleasure of killing was trying to hurt Natalia? Just 'Nira just knows' isn't going to fly." She said, mocking the 'Nira just knows' part. She then glared at Nira as she drew out her sword and pointed it at Nira. "It's clear that you couldn't respect a friend's wish, let alone upholding a deal you make with him. It's also clear to me that you enjoy killing humans, regardless if they're innocent or bad. Nothing else is important to you, just your stupid hunger...what's worse, you drag Raph around because of it. Not even Zoey is important to you enough to even try to fight it."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Kohana Mishikoto

Demonic Hellraiser

18,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:22 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie

Natalia was about to answer when Xena had suddenly pulled out a sword and pointed it with a clear threatening intent at Nira, who just stared blankly at Xena but also wore a smirk that seemed to want Xena to just try an mess with her. After all....Nira still had room for more. Natalia felt her eyes widened as she looked at the three of them and quickly blurted out the story in a damn one long breath. "I was told to bot followed but I did anyway and Nira wasn't even doing anything to the guy but I stumbled on and the guy thought I was running from Nira and tried to help me but he wouldn't listen to my words when I tried to tell him that he was mistaken and he kept gripping my arm to right and I told him to stop that he was hitting my arm and Nira made him let me go and he tried to shoot her and I messed up his aim and Nira ate him in self defense!!!!!" Natalia panted.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff