Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:08 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Ya didn't answer that. It worries me that ya didn't." he said before chuckling and kissing her on the forehead before heading out to join his brothers and perhaps Splinter.
"No, you're not fat." She chuckled when Raph kissed her forehead before heading out to join his brothers.

While they were out, Yumi took the time to explore the house.
"Having fun?" She asked as she followed after Yumi.

"Yeah! This house has some really cool stuff!" she said happily.
"I'm glad. It'll be even better once your uncle Donnie finish up any repairs needed." She smiled.

"Yeah? That'll be nice." Yumi said smiling. "Wanna explore the attic? I bet Aunt April and Uncle Casey kept some cool stuff up there."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:13 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I'm glad. It'll be even better once your uncle Donnie finish up any repairs needed." She smiled.

"Yeah? That'll be nice." Yumi said smiling. "Wanna explore the attic? I bet Aunt April and Uncle Casey kept some cool stuff up there."
"Sure, let's go see what's there." She smiled before heading for the attic.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 8:23 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and followed her up.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:34 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once upstairs to the attic, she took a moment to look around to see what was there. Afterall, this was her first time in North Hampton altogether.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:09 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Once upstairs to the attic, she took a moment to look around to see what was there. Afterall, this was her first time in North Hampton altogether.

There were a couple of beds and a couch as well as some old chests and boxes. Some old clothes hanging in a wardrobe. Old what-nots and decorations hanging on walls and shelves. Stacks of old books and magazines. A wedding dress and some tuxes.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:25 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

There were a couple of beds and a couch as well as some old chests and boxes. Some old clothes hanging in a wardrobe. Old what-nots and decorations hanging on walls and shelves. Stacks of old books and magazines. A wedding dress and some tuxes.
"Lots of interesting stuff here." She said before she looked at the wedding dress and tuxes. "Wild guess and say that this must be April's dress."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:53 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Lots of interesting stuff here." She said before she looked at the wedding dress and tuxes. "Wild guess and say that this must be April's dress."

"You think so? It's soooo pretty. If I ever get married, do you think she'll let me use it? Ooooo! If you ever get married, you think she'll let you?!" Yumi asked, wagging her tail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"You think so? It's soooo pretty. If I ever get married, do you think she'll let me use it? Ooooo! If you ever get married, you think she'll let you?!" Yumi asked, wagging her tail.
Xena smiled a bit at the thought of Yumi getting married. "Maybe in time when you're older and have someone that loves you so much." She then blushed at the thought of herself getting married. It is a nice thought of her and Raph getting married, yet for Raph's case, he couldn't 'Kiss the Bride' with his zombie condition. This would be a big moment not only for her, but for him as well. Her smiled faded. How are we going to make that work? We can't kiss each other with his zombie condition. Not only that...my family won't be there since they can't pass through the portal. She thought to herself. If she and Raph were to get married, it would have to happen in his world. It did sadden her with the thought of not having her family there for something special. She then looked at Yumi. "If the dress fits." She smiled a little. "We still have time to think about it. Your father has yet to pop the question."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:14 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena smiled a bit at the thought of Yumi getting married. "Maybe in time when you're older and have someone that loves you so much." She then blushed at the thought of herself getting married. It is a nice thought of her and Raph getting married, yet for Raph's case, he couldn't 'Kiss the Bride' with his zombie condition. This would be a big moment not only for her, but for him as well. Her smiled faded. How are we going to make that work? We can't kiss each other with his zombie condition. Not only that...my family won't be there since they can't pass through the portal. She thought to herself. If she and Raph were to get married, it would have to happen in his world. It did sadden her with the thought of not having her family there for something special. She then looked at Yumi. "If the dress fits." She smiled a little. "We still have time to think about it. Your father has yet to pop the question."

Yumi smiled and nodded, then looked at the tuxes. "These must have been all the uncles and maybe one belongs to Dad?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:21 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Yumi smiled and nodded, then looked at the tuxes. "These must have been all the uncles and maybe one belongs to Dad?"
She looked at the tuxes for a moment. "Maybe. Care to guess which one might be his?"  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She looked at the tuxes for a moment. "Maybe. Care to guess which one might be his?"

"The one with the dark red vest?" Yumi asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 6:51 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good guess." Xena said with a smile.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:03 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It was kinda easy." sweatdrop The rest of them scream the uncles. Except two of them are a little harder. I'm guessing they are Uncle Casey and Uncle Leo's though."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:06 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It was kinda easy." sweatdrop The rest of them scream the uncles. Except two of them are a little harder. I'm guessing they are Uncle Casey and Uncle Leo's though."
She giggled a bit. "Your father is an easy one to figure out."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 7:12 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She giggled a bit. "Your father is an easy one to figure out."

Yumi smiled and laughed a little. She then moved on to look through the books.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games