Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Choir of Happiness (1x1 Murder Mystery) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seeing Syn's message, Morgan hoped things don't get out of hand for Syn or get too boring for his little friend. Though hanging out with some of the colleagues at the bar, Alica also tagged along though since Morgan could drive, the federal agent took the opportunity to booze up and talk stories with the other officers who're spending their night after work. In the end after all the drinking and goodbyes and responsible drinking and one drunk fed, everyone wished Frank a safe trip home and reminded him not to forget the family dog he's responsible for and with that Morgan had to drag Alica to the car since she's all passed out and after letting her partner/roommate know, Alica will end up sleeping over at the farm. The 5 hour trip was long but it was nice and quiet.

Ooc: lol, she sounds like a recurring character that's all business and stuff.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:20 pm
Syn didn't have much going on at this time, so he just opted to relax even though it was slow going. Only a few patients cane in and went though the more permanent residents were stuck here until they were cleared. He decided to visit some of them, to check on them and see if they needed anything. He stood up, stretching and then started started walking room to room, greeting, chatting or just listening. This took a few hours which didn't bother him in the least. By the end of it, the patients who were stuck here ha grown to like the kind, pink-haired healer. And before his shift would be done, he would be known as "The Pink-Haired Angel" by one of a patient's son who posted it after recording Syn helping calm down his father who had been upset by something. Though, he probably would never know about it until someone would point it out to him. After his rounds, he went back to his desk and started to snack on the food he had brought earlier. {Hey. What time should I arrive for dinner?} he sent to Gerry, suddenly remembering that he need for a time from the vixen.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Maybe. Maybe not. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:17 pm

Gerry was finishing up with the dishes when her phone vibrated on the counter, drying her hands and setting a few dishes aside on the drying rack, she picked up her phone and read the message Syn sent her. {"Dinner will be 7:30pm, but you can come in at a later time or early if you want."} She sends it later on as Avery walked in with his crutches under his armpits. Having a bit of chatter as Gerry finished with the dishes. Carrying her husband up, Avery spoiled himself nuzzling his cheeks on Gerry's.

While on the road, the radio news was on as they went over the highlights of the anniversary of the elven kingdom's founding including the twin cities of the Talisian nation. They even recapped on special venues that were held during the celebrations and honorable mentions and honoring of upcoming individuals who've inspired others. Contests were even held and aspiring adventurers who've made a name for themselves came up as well and other things. Alica was still passed out and though the atmosphere changed for Morgan as time began to slow down and before he could react, he's found himself driving an old vintage car and to the back seat behind him. A straw hat wearing individual appears with a scythe resting beside him, Morgan only knew that it was Ankou. There wasn't much any conversation between the two, except for the nods and facial gestures they've exchanged and Ankou's knowing chuckle before things went back to normal. When things did went back to normal, Morgan was smart enough to have caught a picture of Ankou and after finding a place to park on the roadside and checking up on Alica who's still alright, Morgan looked at the photo only to see that Ankou's face was blurred beyond recognition. Cursing to himself, there wasn't much he could do and getting home safely was top priority as he continued the drive home.

Ooc: lol

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:01 pm
Syn paused in his snacking when he felt his phone go off. He took it out and read the response from Gerry. Okay, then. That would give him plenty of time to make a dessert for the dinner. {Okay.} he sent back before finishing off his snack. He noticed that the television was referring to the anniversary of the elven kingdom. Heh. He remembered those as Solaria would take him to one of them every year before he graduated and moved away. He made a mental note to go visit her whenever he had the next day off. He had to check his schedule though but he thought it would be no problem. Maybe he could invite Morgan to come with him...? Nah. Plus, he didn't think that they are at that stage of this relationship. Wait. Did he just think that? No. There is no relationship. He and Morgan were just friends. Yeah. Friends. Now, if only he could convince his heart about that. With a sigh to himself he just shook his head and got back to work. Or at least that was the plan but since nothing really was going on, he just lounged at his desk for the rest of his shift while wondering how he was going to deal with these feelings. He never noticed the post of him that appeared in a tag but Morgan and Avery would.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:58 am

Like a bad trip or an uncomfortable encounter, time began to distort inside the hospital, though instead of the usual darkened atmosphere with the motion of time slowing down to a crawl, the area showed a bit of light upon the ruined corridor as if a horrid curse had been broken and though time seem slow; it wasn't as eerie or discomforting as it once was before. Still shadowy figures stuck close to the shadows and a familiar aura appears though like the others around him, his back was against a door where a sunbeam marks a border between him and Syn. With arms acrossed his chest and his hat covering any facial features, though seeming as he wanted to say something, the light that often flickers off from Syn's side had Ankou ducking the reflection, though what he used to cover himself from the light appears to be something all too familiar to Syn. The scarf he had given to Morgan was clenched in Ankou's hand and using fabric as a form of shield to block away the light.

Ooc: Someone seems to have a hard time using words.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:29 am
Syn had dozed off bit jerked awake with a start when he felt the air distort around him as well as an familiar aura. Damn. He groaned inwardly to himself before turning his head to see Ankou watching him. So much for a quiet shift. His eyes traveled to the scarf in the other's hand, when check was keeping a beam of sunlight away from him. Hmm. So he didn't like sunlight. Good to know, though why did that information seem familiar to him? "And you are here, because?" he asked, getting to the point and wondering if Morgan knew that his scarf was missing. Probably. Though why Ankou took it in the first place was beyond him. As a matter a fact, why would he even be here as he didn't think that this was the type of place he would do his crimes. Then again he was no psychologist, so he wouldn't be even able to honestly say. He sipped his coffee as he awaited a response from the other male. He could feel his magic humming in the bracelet that Avery had given him but he remained calm for now.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ankou?  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:16 am

"Here I thought i'd break the peace you two have been having these past few days." He says before tossing the scarf away and using one of the shadows as a shield from the bright light emitting off the bracelet Avery and Gerry gave to Syn. The shade wailed and tries it's best to overpower against Ankou's strength but was powerless as it gets bombarded with sunlight. Snarling like some creature out of the darkest corner of the world, Ankou glares at Syn. "I got to your boyfriend, yet when I figured I hop on over into your head, you have things that makes my stomach churn and want to throw up." he cringed when he tries to focus on Syn's expression yet the light coming off the bracelet would only obscure his sight. Cursing to himself, everything around Syn began to revert back to it's normal state, time began to move at a normal pace and the clean atmosphere of the hospital reverted to it's old self once again. Ankou's nauseating aura vanishes as well, though something else filled that but instead of a dark aura that lingers, this one had the scent of pines and motor oil.

A silent individual stood in front of the desk, wearing a scented air freshener and appearing like a hybrid between a goat and alpaca Beastmen, his stance looked off, sluggish almost as he'd sway a bit as if he's taking long deep breaths before exhaling. One of the other nurses came by and noticed the individual and exclaimed with a gasp when she see's what he's holding. "BENNY! Don't tell me it happened again?!" the nurse scolded the goat hybrid before rushing to him and lifting his torn off arm. "Gosh darn it, I know you're a ghoul and all but if we have to keep patching you up every two days, you might as well get another job." she lectured before ushering him into a room, she asked Syn to come along as well as she might need some help stitching Benny's arm in place.

Ooc: Yup, cuz usually if he'd appear, he'd have something to say that'll make either Morgan or Syn want to keep all eyes and ears open.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:07 pm
Syn just gave him a look, frowning as he watched the other take a shade and use him as a shield against the light. He stiffened at the mention of Morgan and hoped he was okay. "He is not my boyfriend. Second, it serves you right." he replied after a second. He made a mental note to check up on Morgan but for now he focused on Ankou as he did not want to get caught off guard. He had to do something nice for Avery and Gerry for the bracelet as he could see the look on the man's face as could not help but feel a small taste of satisfaction. He blinked when time returned to normal before shaking his head. He knew that Ankou would return even more annoying than before. If only he could recall why the said male was so damn familiar. He blinked when he heard the nurse exclaim to someone at the desk and had to stare. A beastman, or at least that what he looked liked. He snapped himself out of his staring when he noticed the severed arm and had to wonder how that happened. He was sure there was a story behind that. He nodded and followed the nurse, grabbing something's along the way.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: Ah. You forgot to quote me. Lol.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:12 pm

After a while of patching Benny up, the nurse needed to get something from another room to finish up as she heads on out before greeting someone who just walked in. Morgan's voice could be heard greeting the nurse before she heads off to where she's going and walked in the room, "Oh hey there Syn, guess you've met Benny huh?" Morgan says as he waved at the undead goatman who waved back. "W-well this might be an odd first impression, but this is Benny Baker, he's the one I mentioned when I asked if you're okay with hiring a farmhand. I suppose you can see why it be better if he switched jobs since he's a ghoul and all." Morgan introduced Benny as he walked up to his undead friend and patting him on the shoulder. Morgan later told Syn why he'd rather have Benny find a different job since most of the ones he's taken involved a limb or two getting detached and causing concerns from his fellow co-workers, pointing at the sewn up arm for reference. "Well at least if he's working as a farmhand, he wouldn't have to visit the hospital everyday to get sutured or having it professionally done since his shift supervisors would sometimes have to do it for him to work. Benny could do it himself, but it's not tight enough." Morgan later added as he pats his buddy's head. Looking at Syn though, Morgan seem as though he's here for something else but is unsure on whether he should tell his young healer friend.

Ooc: sorry sweatdrop , was wondering why something felt off when I looked at my pieces.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:13 pm
Syn blinked when Morgan walked into the room. Huh. He hadn't even know the other had arrived. "Hey, yourself. And yes, I have." he m is mused after a moment. "Yes. I am fine with it." he replied after a minute after thinking about it. "I do need someone to handle the farm when I work in the afternoon." he added after another second. His schedule was a lot looser than when he was living in the city. He rather liked it. "Plus, I may need someone to watch the farm if I decided to visit my teacher for her birthday." he finished Ashe placed a hand on Benny's arm and using his magic to help keep the arm in place. He then turned his attention back to Morgan and frowned slightly. "So, what's up? I know you didn't come here just to say hi. Has something happened?" he asked after a moment, thinking about Ankou and hoping that said male hadn't done anything to Morgan. The man didn't look any worse for the wear bit it didn't hurt to check anyway.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: It's cool.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:12 am

Sighing deeply with hands on his hip, Morgan figured he'd tell Syn about his little encounter on the road, looking at Benny, the undead goat nodded as he stay put knowing it's not his business to know what goes on with Morgan or anything related to an investigation. Guiding Syn out of the room, Morgan walked with his young healer beside him as they just went off to somewhere quiet to talk. A quiet lobby area with barely anyone in sight, Morgan took out his phone to show the picture he took of the unwelcomed hitchhiker in the back of the unmarked police cruiser. "Someone jumped in the car and had a little chat with me." Morgan says as the picture of Ankou or at least a silhouette of him is captured. Though Morgan added wondering if Syn experienced the same thing before or not. Looking at the photo, Morgan looked displeased with himself wishing he could've captured the serial killer right then and there, but it was only a distortion of the killer and not a lot of physical presence for the detective to put cuffs on.

Well nothing much for them to do about Ankou, as Morgan looked off into the hallway, supposedly to the room where Benny is in. "Well maybe someday we'll be able to catch Ankou and put him away for good. Hope Benny didn't scare you, though I'm kinda wonder what's your thought on him and if you really are okay with him tending the farm while you're away."

Ooc:

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:20 am
Syn blinked at Morgan guided him out of the room and to somewhere more private. He stared at the blurry photo, wondering what Morgan was up to when he noticed the figure in the picture. And even though it was blurry, he knew exactly who it was. Ankou. Sigh. "Yeah. He said that when he came to harass me. Though I think the bracelet that Avery and Gerry gave me might have drove him off..." he replied after a second of thinking about it. "He's not a big fan of light. Of any kind." he added, crossing his arms and shaking his head. He blinked at the last statement before shrugging. "Maybe. Ah. I think he seems like a nice person. If he wasn't my magic would have let me know." he started. "I have no reason to hear him. Believe me when I say that I have seen worse." he finished with a smile. "And I am fine with him watching the farm, though I will have to warn him of the earth sprites. They're a rather playful and mischievous bunch and move to cause chaos." he said before stretching.

F-XylilShrink

Occ:  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 5:16 am

A soft chuckle from Morgan relieved some anxiety as the detective thinks back on Benny, "Well considering you'll be working along side Benny; I think the way he is, might mean he's tolerant of mischievous and otherwise playful earth spirits. I may not be an expert in Talisian sub-species, but people often say Alpaca Talisians are always soft and in-tune with things they interact with, machines are rather different it seems since this might be his 51st work injury." Morgan later finishes as he sees Benny walking up to the two in a slow yet steady manner and stopped in front of Morgan even though his sweatband covered his eyes, a small stuffed alpaca can be seen wrapped behind Benny's arms. It almost looked like it was looking up at Morgan and Syn as if it's head moved on it's own, though it was just Benny's arm making it seem like the stuffed toy was looking up.

Looking at the Benny's lil buddy, Morgan crossed his arms and looked back at Benny. "You know, if you're gonna act cute you might as well remember not to mess with machines again since it's been who knows how many times you've gotten a work related injury." Morgan warns his undead friend who nods nonchalantly though holding his little buddy's arms and making it seem like it was about to cry, the little alpaca placed his pretend hands together and bowing to Morgan in an attempt to apologize to the detective. A sigh escapes Morgan's breath as he shuffles the lil alpaca's head and ruffles up Benny's headfur before patting him on the shoulder. "Well it's time to work in a safer environment Ben, I can help you write a letter for you to show your GM at the farm factory okay. Syn here can hire you to become his farmhand so at least it's still a similar environment that you're used to okay." encouraging Benny who nods and looks at the arm that was detached. "And hey, you can always pay your buddies at the factory a visit anyways, I'm sure they'd enjoy having their break with you hanging out with them." patting Benny's back once more, it was time to head on home as Morgan would have to drop Benny off at his apartment in town as Morgan wishes Syn a good night and hopes to see him again.

Ooc: Sorry for the late reply, computer is giving me a headache these days.

DragonMistress07

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:27 pm
Syn just nodded. "Well, that's good. They really are sweet, just irritating sometimes." he replied after a moment of thinking about it. He blinked at that that statement. "51st?! How in the name of Gaia do you injured yourself 51 times?" he repeated in disbelief as Benny came up to them. He stared at the doll with narrowed eyes as he could have sword that it's head had moved. He watched the scene with interest as Morgan berated the other and had to admit that he would make a good father someday. Wait. Where had that come from? And why was he even thinking about it? Syn snapped out of his thoughts when he heard his name being called. "Hmm. Yeah. I am more than happy to hire you as a farmhand." he said with a smile at Benny, nodding his head. He watched as the two up and left and he went back to his desk to clock out and head home. He was rather tired and he could not wait to get home and head to bed.

F-XylilShrink

Occ: It's fine.  

DragonMistress07

Fashionable Sex Symbol

11,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

InKeyedFantasy

Interesting Hellraiser

9,325 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:56 am

After the Morgan and Benny got into the unmarked car and on the road towards Benny's apartment building, Morgan had to clutch his chest a bit as the memory of Syn kissing him on the cheek flooded his thoughts. Heart racing from the moment and Benny noticed the beet red cheeks on the detective's face. A little poke was enough to snap the detective out of his state and went back to steering the car properly which he nearly drove to the side of the sidewalk. The undead goat didn't know what was going on with Morgan until the sight of how he and Syn interacted came to mind, though it wasn't his to mind so Benny didn't bother asking even though his voice box wasn't working properly as he just bleated when Morgan didn't paid much attention to the road when the light went red. A sudden stop nearly rocked the entire car and luckily there wasn't any other car or anyone to see the incident.

Apologizing to Benny, Morgan shakes himself out of his thoughts, though thinking of Syn helped him clear his biting anxiety over what happened between him and Ankou. And remembering what Syn said about the bracelet Avery and Gerry gave him helped ward off the serial killer and that any light source would also keep the killer away. Suddenly a memory triggered when they were at another stop light, though somehow this memory was fuzzy yet the detective couldn't shake it off as he tries to remember. It wasn't working and as the light turned green, his thoughts was focused on driving the car and to avoid any accidents otherwise he'll be off to the hospital this time.

Ooc: You know, I kinda wonder if I should do a little flashback of Syn kissing Morgan on the cheek and draw it out. lol I dunno, I don't always draw these kind of things but somehow this kind of genre is growing on me.

DragonMistress07

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 43 44 45 46 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces