Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:13 pm
Kazu shifted sitting there and rubbed his face before he laid on his side and extended his okay wing letting it hang off the bed and staring toward Neko and Hiei. " ********, I don't feel good." He mumbled.

Sayuri shifted and nodded before working on Hiei and once done left.

Hiei moved and looked toward Isuna and nodded. " Are you...sure..she...ouch don't touch it" He said going to pull away from Isuna when she had started to clean his wound. He moved closing his eyes and laying there finally passing out.

Akuro sighed and sat down. " ******** man." The vampire said and looked at Mukuro who frowned. " This is why he needs to tell Koemna who he really is so he stops running two ******** jobs." Mukuro said and shook her head. " I'm going to run castle. Watch them."

That next day post all you.  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:30 pm
[Next Morning]

Isuna moved, quietly stepping out of her room and into the clinic. Already dressed for the day. She moved, going to check the three patients and grabbing three new IV bags to change out if needed. She had changed them once already during the night, wanting to make sure everything was cleared out. She moved, checking to see if anyone was awake yet, half expecting to find a bed empty.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:35 pm
Kazu was sitting on the ground by his bed, out of sight of Hiei and Neko who where still asleep. He heard foot steps and slowly moved the needle and hide it in his boot for now before slowly standing up and stretching. " Nothing changed, They are both out cold. Hiei woke up at one point for water so I gave him some." Rubbing his face, only in his cargo pants and no shirt with wing out.

Hiei shifted and took another deep breath and exhaling as he rolled over to the side. not even flinching when Isuna fixed his IV bag.

Akuro shifted with a yawn and walked in leaning on the door. " Mukuro wants to know if they are going to be okay and if they are going to wake up soon?"  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:46 pm
She shook her head, sighing as she found Kazu on the floor. "Kazu, I just spent the entire night making sure your system was clean." She kept her voice low so as not to wake Hiei or Neko. She waved a hand and nodded getting the status report. She walked over, changing Hieis bag, happy that he was resting finally.

'Atleast the two of them stayed here all night.' She thought to herself, pushing the privacy screens open so that Hiei could see Neko when he woke up. Isuna looked over as Akuro walked in. "Morning, they should be fine. Kazus bounced back already, Hieis sleeping soundly and I'm just about to check over Neko. Hopefully both will be up soon."

Nekos ears flicked, the muscles in her arms twitching as she as moved hed fingers a bit.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2018 9:51 pm
Kazu moved and rolled his eyes. " Be quiet." He said and moved sitting on the medical bed and kicking his feet. " I'm in pain, I lost my wing." He said with a shrug making up a shitty excuse for his drug use. " Neko slept through the whole night. " He added.

Akuro rolled his eyes about Kazu and shifted with a yawn. " So are like Hiei and Neko ******** or what? Hiei seems very protective of her." Akuro said joking pretty much but it was hard to tell. " s**t we should call Kazuma and Yukina."

Hiei shifted and gripped the bed as he laid there and struggled to kick the blanket off his over heating body and shifted curling into a ball. He leg twitching once and awhile.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 4:26 am
Isuna turned, seeing Hiei move, walking over quickly and pulling the blanket off Him so he wouldnt get tangled. She checked him for fever before going to her cabinet and grabbing a fever reducer and the flame fever antidote she made from the party. She took a seat next to Hiei, administering both through the IV. She sighed a moment, double che king Hieis pulse.

Neko groaned a moment, a shaky hand going to her head and rubbing it. Her nose wrinkled, and she left her hand over her face a moment as she spoke, voice hoarse. "Someone, please get this ******** needle out of my arm..."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:33 am
Kazu moved and shifted to sit beside Neko and rested his head on the bed. " A few more minutes idiot. Whatever drug they had in you did a number on you. I'll remove it when we think you had enough. Okay?" Kazu said and took Neko's hand.

" Don't ******** do that again. I can't lose my mom. I already lost one. I ain't ready to lose a second one." Kazu said gripping her hand and slowly sitting up.

Hiei shifted and grunted as he went to pull the IV out in his sleep but stopped and rolled over again. The sudden chill over coming his body was cooling. He forced his eye open leaving the other one closed that was scabbed over a little. " I..Isuna?" He mumbled and stared at her and shifted his head to look toward Akuro and Isuna. Having trouble rolling over or moving to much. He tried to turn his head but stopped and hissed. " I need...a phone." Hiei mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 7:58 am
Neko sighed, moving to weakly ruffle his hair. "You're one to talk kiddo." She moved, sitting up with some effort and pulled the IV out of the back of her hand herself. She moved, licking the spot it had been to clean it.

Isuna nodded. "What do you need a phone for?" She asked, handing Hiei hers. Hed eats flicked, hearing Kaxu and Neko. "Sounds like Nekos awake too."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 8:54 am
Kazu chuckled and moved looking down at his arm. " Those drugs are used to boost my strength and help me feel not pain well fighting. You know that. Able does the same thing when he fights." Shaking his head he moved and messed up her hair after and smiled. " I'm just glad your okay mom. I was so worried. "

Hiei shifted slowly sitting up and shuddred again before taking the phone and slowly dialing Kazuma as he swayed. " I told Kazuma I'd be back....and I never came back so Yukina and him are probably worried." Hiei said quietly before looking at Neko and forced his eyes open. " Are you okay Neko?" Hiei asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:07 am
Neko looked over. "...Yeah...getting there." She took a breath, flexing her fingers and wincing. "What about you guys, I couldn't see much from....." she trailed off, hands shaking a bit. She balled them into fists and shook her head. "Are you guys okay?" She asked again, ending the sentence there.

Isuna dialed and handed the phone to Hiei.

Kuwabara picked up on the second ring. "Did you find them?!" He asked immediately, seeing the caller ID as Isunas number  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:32 am
Hiei moved pulling the phone from his ear with a sigh and moved it back to his ear and shifted a little. “ We are okay Kazuma. We are in medical at the Castle right now. “ Hiei said and moved looking st Neko and nodded shifting the phone. “ I’m okay, I feel ill still but Able put a bunch of that s**t in me” He said with a sigh.

Kazu smiled and gripped her hand and nodded. “ Not Able to fly but alive and breathing and not to sick, just gotta watch the infection. “ Kazu said and laid his head on the bed. “ I’m just glad your okay..I can’t lose you.”

Akuro shifted and between Hiei and Neko and glances at Kazu. “ I think Hiei should stay in a human world for a few days. Out of the castle” Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:15 am
Kuwabara sighed in relief. "Well that's good. I'll let Yukina know you're alright then. Shes probably going to want to see you as soon as your able to visit." He explained.

Neko sat back, relaxing a bit and letting Kazu keep her hand."Sorry...I didnt mean to scare you...or have either of you end up this bad." She closed her eyes, feeling tired again. She tried to pull a shadow up, but it only rippled before evaporating. "Damn, still useless." She frowned.

Isuna raised a brow. "Why in human world?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 10:25 am
Hiei shifted and closed his eyes a little and sigh. “ I’ll be there later tonight. After Isuna gives me the okay. “ Hiei said and shifted on the phone before rubbing his arm. “ I’ll talk to you later, Kazuma.” he said and hung the phone and looked at Isuna. “ am I okay to get active?” He asked.

Kazu smiles and laughed. “ I was the idiot who tried to take on my father. Hiss tronger and his drugs are better.” Moving he leaned back and looked toward Hiei and Neko. “ give it time, your power will work again soon.” Kazu said and looked at Hiei. He could tell the fire demon wanted to be closer to Neko but not infront of Isuna and Akuro.

Akuro shrugged and stretched. “ Because he needs a break and being with the twins, Kazuma and a Yukina will be there than the castle. Mukuro said she can run till his back.”  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:05 pm
Isuna took her phone back, thinking for a moment. "That depends on what you mean by active. Can you go sit behind a desk or visit family, then yes. I dont recommend anything strenuous til atleast tomorrow though to make sure your system is cleared." She moved, adjusting the IV drip. "Once this bag is done, you can get moving. 20 minutes at most." She explained. "Kazu, can you keep an eye on them while I step out? I need to run and restock some supplies."

Neko shivered a moment, pulling the blankets up over her with her free hand. "Your father teaming up with Ayame...I'm not okay with this."  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 9:40 pm
Hiei shifted and arched his leg laying his head back on the pillow behind him and looked at the IV rolling his eyes. " Alright, Thanks Isuna." Hiei said and turned and looked toward Neko. " Kazuma found out the truth." He said, and left it at that. He was talking about him being King.

KAzu shifted and looked toward Isuna. " Yeah of course. Take vampire with you." Kazu said and moved reaching for a pack of cigs and lit it as he leaned back on the bed looking at Neko. " Yeah, I never saw that coming. We always did say he needed friends." Kazu said cracking a joke.

Akuro sighed and moved walking after Isuna.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games