Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Silver & Blood: A Kingdom's Currency (Rynn01 x Kami GearX) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 12:52 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"At least my hair feels of silk rather than dry hay." Tousa retorted back as he continued working through his hair, reaching up to tie it back in a ponytail with a simple cord. Once that was done he moved to quickly roll up the bedrolls and hand them over. "I bet your hair would ignite like dry hay to given the chance. Best be careful in direct sunlight hmm?"

Next was the firepit which he quickly tossed dirt over to make sure that if any embers still existed, they were efficiently snuffed out from lack of air. He looked around the campsite, and once he gave a nod he kicked his spear up into hand and turned back towards the horses. "Ready to leave Anja?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:00 pm
Kami GearX

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"I'll have you know my hair is soft, silky and perfectly well kept." Anja got up on her horse and turned it in the correct direction. She gave the command and headed off at a brisk pace  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Battle: Mage 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:36 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

"I wouldn't know because I'm not allowed to touch it so until I have proof otherwise I just have to believe it's like dry hay." Tousa commented, going over to his own laddened horse and hopping onto its back, putting the spear into the leather holster. He caught up to Anja shortly and looked at her.

"If I was allowed to pet you, I would be able to tell, however you told me I can't so it will forever be known that you have straw hair throughout the kingdom by my decree." Tousa just gave a smirk at her and raised an eyebrow as if to see if she would challenge him and his statement.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:40 pm
Kami GearX

Anja wasn't going to take the bait. Instead she just smirked, "You already know thats a lie. You touched it just moments ago while scratching behind the ear. my hair touched your hand. You must have felt it." she took out the tie from her hair and let it blow in the breeze. It was thin, but long, going all the way down to the small of her back. It was all black. Only the hair on hte top of her head had white streaks.  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:01 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa watched her undo her hair and gave a shrug. "I'd have to touch it again just to double check. Maybe you just made it feel soft with one of your Lycan abilities, I would have to confirm the fact that it is indeed soft and not just some trick you conjured up."

"Also, why did you have a problem with my long hair if you have long hair as well?" He made a motion to the length of hair that fell down her back. "And I've never heard of someone with two different hair colors, explain that one to me please, I'm actually interested."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:09 pm
Kami GearX

"You really want to touch my hair don't you, otherwise why do you keep bringing it up and suggesting I let you touch it?" Anja chuckled and carried on. HIs question was a stupid one, "I'm a female, its normal for me to have long hair, unlike you, male."

She looked at him in surprise, "You really want to know? Its my bloodline. Everyone in my family as two hair colors. But I'm the last member of my bloodline so you won't see any other lycan with hair like mine." she smiled but Anja was sad. Her family, murdered, killed by humans... she turned her head away from him, "Lets go." she paid attention to the road and sped up. She would not cry in front of him. She held it in  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:41 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa just gave a shrug at her commentary. "Because you said I couldn't. I thought it was a simple idea. You want something so I'll want the exact opposite. It's how we've worked so far, so why not make a joke about it?"

He then touched at his hair. "I don't see why sex should determine what length you are allowed to have your hair. Why are you arbitrarily restricting length of hair when it does neither sex any harm?" He then watched her shift her reaction drastically when it came to her hair.

With a sigh he clicked his horse to keep pace with hers though he stayed behind her for a small while, relaxing a bit in his saddle and just looking off to one side of the road. Whatever she was doing, or the reason why she sped up was probably do to something he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:44 pm
Kami GearX

Anja knew he was curios, but was grateful when he didn't press her. Burying her emotions she looked over at him, "If we are close to water, I'll smell it." clearly she was acting as she gave him a fake smile and kept on going. She was not going to talk about her family  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:02 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa was just looking at some passing trees when she finally spoke up. He straightened himself up and glanced back over to her. Well, if that wasn't fake he didn't know what was. "Alright... How does water smell anyways? I mean I can't smell it at all."

He gave the okay for his horse to ride up next to hers before once more keeping pace. "And before you say that it's because I have a human nose I know my human nose isn't as sensitive as yours. Just makes me appreciate the smells I can smell all the more. It's like how those who have training in the arts will pick apart something with an analytical eye rather than just enjoying what they see."

Tousa then motioned with his head ahead of them. "Also. Do you like roads like this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:07 pm
Kami GearX

"I can smell the dampness of it, and the way its cool and refreshing. Like, take a scoop of water and put it right up to your nose and sniff. Its what I smell. only stronger."

Anja shrugged her shoulders, "Abandoned roads that is overgrown and have to watch out for branches? Yes I do."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:14 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

As if on queue about the branches, Tousa ducked under one and turned to look at Anja with a smile only to be clobbered by a second one hidden behind the first. A pained grunt came out of him and once they were past the branches and his face was revealed it showed a great many scratches.

"I think nature hates me... When we first left the fort branches smacked me in the face as well..." He grumbled as he just leaned closer to his horse. "So you can feel its coldness through smell? That's really confusing considering it isn't really a smell."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:19 pm
Kami GearX

"Yes." Anja chuckled as she saw his face, "You humans can smell how cold it is outside at times. Same thing." she maneuvered through the trail with ease  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:30 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa made a noise of frustration at her chuckling. "I'm getting a feeling of Deja Vu on multiple levels here." He then sighed. "At least your enjoying your time." His gaze focused on to the trail again and what little conversations they had only dotted the amount of time they traveled.

When it finally reached to where it was beginning to get to sundown did Tousa start to look around the environment carefully for a place to stay at. "Any bodies of water nearby that you can sense Anja?" He asked, slowing his horse to a stop so she could do so without the distraction of artificial wind in her face.

His horse let out a snort and then shook its head, clearly disapproving of how many branches Tousa had taken... One was even sticking out of his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 3:50 pm
Kami GearX

Anja was thrilled they didn't talk much as they rode on. There was only so much that can be said between them. She touched her necklace a few times, hiding it be itching her neck.

She stopped her horse and took a few deep inhales. She would be able to smell water in a ten mile radius. She turned her head all around with her horse to make sure she took it all in. At one point she stopped and opened her eyes, "I can smell a river about 7 miles up. It would be pitch dark by the time we reach it. Best to go in the morning."  

Rynn01

Friendly Friend

18,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:26 pm
Rynn01

Prince Tousa of Darinest

User Image

Tousa waited for her to confirm a direction and rough distance for them when it came to a water source. He gave a small nod. "Alright then, in which case let's have a simple meal tonight and get a good night's rest and head out early tomorrow so we can wash up and restore water supplies."

He turned his horse off the road to look for a good camping spot. It did not tame him long to find a toppled over tree, its roots having been ripped out of the ground to create a natural place in which one could stay. It was also difficult to not spot. "Hey Anja? What do you think of this? Ever seen something like this before?"  
~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games