Welcome to Gaia! ::

Displaced Final Fantasy / KH Remnants

Back to Guilds

A place for final fantasy & KH fans still on gaia that would like to reconnect / meet 'new' fans. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, Square Enix, Roleplay, Cosplay 

Reply Displaced Final Fantasy Fans
-flops next to bonfire- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:11 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
starlusk
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
starlusk
little kadaj

-drops an enormous crate of s'more ingredients down- what's with the hissy fit ?
yazoo took my shiny thing. -inspects the ingredients- 4laugh very nice. -grabs out chocolate and graham crackers- with THIS ingredients, this party will be OURS. emotion_awesome

**GASP** LOZ!! (glomps) Loz...Kadaj is being a brat!! It's my Materia I found it first!! and you brought s'mores ingredients!!

-squints at kadaj, then at yazoo, THEN AT HIS NEGLECTED S'MORE-
isn't he always ? how about you give me the materia, & we call it even between you two ?

emotion_dowant

hmmmm.....How 'bout nope!! **pockets the crystal in the endless pockets that anime/videogame characters have** but, you may attempt to persuade me.
( the best is how riku's replica apparently keeps that charm stuffed down the back of his skirt emotion_awesome

someone made a gif of the old ac trailer from before the movie was finished and cloud didn't have his sword harness so when kadaj knocks his sword out of his hand he just reaches behind and poof a swrod and someone wrote "STOP. PULLING. THINGS. OUT. OF. YOUR. a**." and it was hilarious but i can't find it. found this tho, it's funny:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
)  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:14 pm
Little Kadaj
Xx Satanically YoursXx
starlusk
Xx Satanically YoursXx
Little Kadaj
yazoo took my shiny thing. -inspects the ingredients- 4laugh very nice. -grabs out chocolate and graham crackers- with THIS ingredients, this party will be OURS. emotion_awesome

**GASP** LOZ!! (glomps) Loz...Kadaj is being a brat!! It's my Materia I found it first!! and you brought s'mores ingredients!!

-squints at kadaj, then at yazoo, THEN AT HIS NEGLECTED S'MORE-
isn't he always ? how about you give me the materia, & we call it even between you two ?

emotion_dowant

hmmmm.....How 'bout nope!! **pockets the crystal in the endless pockets that anime/videogame characters have** but, you may attempt to persuade me.
( the best is how riku's replica apparently keeps that charm stuffed down the back of his skirt emotion_awesome

someone made a gif of the old ac trailer from before the movie was finished and cloud didn't have his sword harness so when kadaj knocks his sword out of his hand he just reaches behind and poof a swrod and someone wrote "STOP. PULLING. THINGS. OUT. OF. YOUR. a**." and it was hilarious but i can't find it. found this tho, it's funny:

)

OMG!!! that's fricken' hilarious!!!  

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

Xx Ignius Umbra xX

Sexy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:28 pm
(why is my avi sooo cute? I made my eyes bigger and they come with rosy cheeks!!! I'm a more serious chracter...but KAWIII!!!)

**wails like a banshee** I can't see!! crying crying **gasp** I'm blind!!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:47 pm
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings
TurkReno
Sora with Wings

But that's besides the point. Just wanted to point out...YOUR DAMN BUBBLES ARE LIKE &$#&ING BUBBLE WRAP. MUST POP THEM ALL. D< But they keep replenishing......
AREN'T THEY AMAZEBALLS heart
i actually went thru a ton of trouble to get these doggone things omg D; they were unlisted for ever and ever, and every time one appeared, it got sold in the middle of the night before i could get it, and then ppl wised up and started listing it for stupid high amounts e__e....~

-sings dairy queen song~- heart

Really? =O I know there are the original ones "jelly bubble pop" Or something to that nature. And think there are...what? 5-6 different colors? Or were you wanting that specific color?
i specifically wanted these clear realistic lookin bubbles. when they were so hard to get i went ahead and bought the rainbow version and the one with the baby octopus jellyfish blob thing 3nodding and i still have them in case i wanna use them

Don't think I have ever seen the ones with the jellyfish blob thing. =O  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:47 pm
I Survivcd
*just quietly lurking from the shadows staring at all these people*

=O Quiet lurking isn't allowed! -Drags out from lurking.- Come! Rally against the SHM! =D Or...something.  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:49 pm
Aras
TurkReno
Aras
Little Kadaj
-STABSTABSTABSTABSTAB!!!- scream

-casts Protect and turns attention to Reno-

TurkReno
Hate to say it, but he as a point... D<

Ya know, Silence, Sleep, Stop, and Break are all fantastic spells for dealing with pests~

You do have a point, maybe can go digging for those materia later then trap 'em in a pyramid. MWAHAHA!

-grins deviously-

Do you guys have blue mages at all? Because another fun way to deal with annoyances is embracing your inner Malboro~

We got..uh..E.Skill materia, does that count?  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:50 pm
Little Kadaj
User Image

Remember when I let you on my computer so you could make me a new layout
and you went around posting weird s**t under my name in the forums?

B e c a u s e   I   d o .

Consider yourself body-snatched, b***h.

XD!  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:52 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx
(nervously sits close to fire) ...........d-does anyone have any marshmallows?

Welcome! =D Uh...we did somewhere. Think Rikku is hoarding them all. Same with the booze. Just don't trust any from Kadaj...  

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

TurkReno
Vice Captain

Opinionated Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm
Aqua the Wayfinder
*emerges from the darkness to walk toward the warm light of bonfire and warms hands, entirely oblivious from the bickering over a materia sphere near by*
vuv <3

-Rubs head.- Y'might wanna stay outta dodge, things look like they're gettin' heated 'round here...  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:56 pm
TurkReno
Xx Satanically YoursXx
(nervously sits close to fire) ...........d-does anyone have any marshmallows?

Welcome! =D Uh...we did somewhere. Think Rikku is hoarding them all. Same with the booze. Just don't trust any from Kadaj...
emotion_donotwant  

Little Kadaj
Crew

starlusk

Silent Hunter

30,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 3:52 pm
Little Kadaj

)

( SAVED. because i want a cloud selfie stick too. )  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:08 pm
Xx Satanically YoursXx

-pokes the pocket then shrugs- alright, it's fair game. what do you want for it ?
i can throw melted marshmallows & s'mores at kadaj for you.

starlusk

Silent Hunter

30,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Rolling Stone 100
  • Miasmal Lake Roamer 50

Vice-PresidentRufusShinRa
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:17 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
Sharpshooter Tseng

-Calls Tseng up-
...I need you to keep the remnant distracted by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Distract him and keep him busy with your life. This is an order.

B-b-b-b-but... >>;

Y-yes, sir... Right away.

-gets a laser pointer and swirls it around the walls- ~.~;;;
-er, the sand? where are we? sweatdrop -

-Knew he could count on his Turks.-  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:37 pm
Sharpshooter Tseng
Sharpshooter Tseng

-Calls Tseng up-
...I need you to keep the remnant distracted by ANY MEANS NECESSARY. Distract him and keep him busy with your life. This is an order.

B-b-b-b-but... >>;

Y-yes, sir... Right away.

-gets a laser pointer and swirls it around the walls- ~.~;;;
-er, the sand? where are we? sweatdrop -

-Knew he could count on his Turks.-

Little Kadaj
Crew

Little Kadaj
Crew

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 4:41 pm
starlusk
Xx Satanically YoursXx

-pokes the pocket then shrugs- alright, it's fair game. what do you want for it ?
i can throw melted marshmallows & s'mores at kadaj for you.

U WOULDN'T emotion_donotwant !  
Displaced Final Fantasy Fans

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games