Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2017 VDay]: Happy Venus Day ORP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:39 am
Xylia was set on going out to get some fresh air but it seemed the weather had other ideas. She jumped lightly herself from the crack of lightning shuddering lightly, she was not a fan of them " I think you might be right about that. I think the weather has other ideas" she said to Summer, well it seemed she would need to remain inside.

One minute it was nice out and the next it was storming out that intrigued her, she glanced out the window watching it storm. Hopefully if anyone had a garden it wouldn't get destroyed. She glanced back at Summer with her emerald eyes and lightly placed her hand on her arm " so tell me, what knowledge you have plants and maybe you can help me build a garden, when the weather is nicer" she said with a smile.

sailornorthstar
Xylia to Summer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:00 am
Pelagiouswas waiting in vain, as the pink Goddess ignored him. Then the portal shebang went down and while it was tempting, he was NOT messing with undead things. Especially snakey undead things!! The lights flickering just reinforced that thought.

So, he bgan searching elsewhere for a wrestling partner. In fact, he saw he old man creeper from his first Halloween ever and thougjt that trouncing him would by a mighty justice.

At least, that was yntil something patted his leg and began screaming jubberish at him. He looked down and found another tiki. Hmmmm.... it looked like Pū but was a different color. And it seemed.....Sweet wailing Blueberry, it wanted to wrestle. Well then. He was all for it.

He gave the little monster cat an encouraging grin, and bent down to his level and said two words.

"BRING IT."
Wolfs Heart

Tocino was in the middle of twirling Navidad around when he felt a skeeter bite his arm. Giving the small bug an irratating swipe, he continued twirling her around the dance floor. The lighteng made him jump and he couldn't stop himself from pulling the poinsetta pae closer. There was something bubbling up within him, an emption he had kept caged far too long.

And it seemed the skeeter bite was dragging it to the surfave. " You know i came to this party to prove myself to you, right? " he whispered in her ear. The little christmas pae had taken a peice of heart and he was considering showing her.
Kira of Flames

Yipes gave a Zena war cry and threw himself into the demon, trying to pin her the water. Which was impossible since they both pretty much floated. But damn it if he wasnt gonna try. "Fishy touchdown!!" He called, trying to pin her in the water again.
shicala

Pū was muttering to herself now. About how the blue demon was the most evil of pae she had ever come across. When the lights flickered, she halted her crying as quickly as possible and looked around. She noticed some portal crap going on and then the lights flickered. Pulling it together long enuff to sense a threat, she straighted herself, patted her unrequitted love's leg and sais two words. "I. Protect." The took a waring stance just to left of her love and his harlot.
Dementia Requiem Asumi
whoever plays Baliel.

Haku jumped as the pricks of his cactus touched her. Mainly cause she jumped. Then he watched soundlessly as she grabbed Jow with her hand and yowled again. "Damn it all joe. Quit biting." He muttered, still lovingly toward his cacti child. Then he turned back to yowli g cat and looked to see a few pinpricks of blood escaping from where his cactus had botten her in Jealousy.

Growling more to himself than to her, he put the succulent down and grabbed the hornball pae's hand and told her firmly. "Stay still. I need to treat the wound. Joe's bites can easily get infected." Then he uncermoniously ripped a strip of fabric from her belt and tried to move the fur from her hand to get a better look.
shicala

Shizzle sashayed around the ballroom. No other word for it. At this point, he was the cats meow. Then adonis appeared. And holy hell, look at the flexs that guy could pull off. He...he... he missed being a man!!! Damn it all. He needed to find someone and see if he could pull off some flirting. Might as well see if he could rock this womanly thing.
OPEN FOR INTERACTION

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:50 am
The look on Tika's face was hidden behind her mask, but she was quite pleased, indeed, with the look on Pelagious' face. "Ai ai ai ai ai!" The tiki kitty responded.

She quickly beat her two paws against her chest, showing her desire to engage in the wrestling with this big blue pae. Then she ran around to the other side of the big blue pae and tried to jump on his back.

Despite her feelings of resentment towards big pae, Tika was not currently acting out of those sorts of feelings. In fact the fact that she was slightly angry at the big pae for taking over her home home were completely in the back of her mind. She was doing this for the simplest kind of fun, like a playful kitten wrestling with a giant arm.

DaemonGabrielle

Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 2!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 8:59 am
Iordanes broke his gaze on Persephone and her Furies to turn and look at Serendipity when she spoke. His heart melted in his chest, and he couldn't help but smile at her. What a sweet and thoughtful gesture! His mortal was truly something to behold. He opened his mouth to reassure her that her assistance was, of course, not needed, but how he appreciated her offering, but right as he did, he felt a p***k in his calf that made him wince.

He ignored it, of course, maintaining his focus on Serendipity. A mosquito, perhaps. He itched the location with his other foot. Meanwhile, he couldn't help but notice how extraordinary she was. The roundedness of her face, the way her hair fell just so--he should like to take it down from its pinned-up prison and run his hands through it--how her eyes were so full of soul and life. That was his favorite thing about dallying with mortals--their short lives made them so vibrant! His smile changed toward Serendipity, and he cupped her chin with her hand again. "Perhaps we take our leave of this party, mm?" he heard himself saying. A bit out of character for him, but she made him feel so strangely!

At that moment he saw a bronze arrow stick Serendipity in the shoulder and disappear. Oh no. He looked down at his leg, even though he knew it would have disappeared by now. He should have known....Mother wouldn't allow any mosquitos at her party! He only knew one who had bronze arrows...Adonis, Mother's attractive but dim-witted fiancé. He looked back at Serendipity, whose facial expression he could already see changing subtly. Well, this wasn't the worst arrow they could have been accidentally hit with...he already found her quite attractive, only now he felt desire burn in his belly. Truly he wanted to take her away from the party, to have her all to himself.

But he did still have a job to do. Maybe if he just expended his arrows quickly, they could slip away unnoticed. Persephone and crew had been utterly forgotten.

"As much as it pains me to do this, my darling, I must depart again, but only for a moment." He dropped a kiss on her forehead. "Wait for me here."

And he slipped away again, behind another column to scope out the room. As much as he wanted to randomly fire quick arrows to get back to the object of his desires (oh he was going to kill Adonis...), he did like to be a little choosier about who he bestowed his particular gift of self-awareness to.

He sighted an attractive male chatting with Harmonia, and decided that if toying with other gods was fair game now, then he'd gladly play along. He aimed for the male, but as he let the arrow fly, snuck a glance back at Serendipity and practically growled. When he looked back, it seemed as if he'd hit Harmonia instead! Woops. Quickly he fired another arrow into the male for real this time, and disappeared to look for another target.

Kira of Flames
Iordanes->Serendipity

EvilSilverDragon
Lucky you! Harmonia has (oops!) been hit by one of Iordanes' arrows! She'll be experiencing some...changes.

Tartara Seabreeze
Lucky you! Tristen has been hit by one of Iordanes' arrows! He'll be getting some exciting new hardware...

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Menelie generated a random number between 1 and 19 ... 15!

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 am
((OOC: @Staff, rolling 1-19 to account for the arrow I just did. heart ))

Iordanes leaned against another column and gazed across the room at Serendipity for a moment. Oh, how he wanted her! Only one more arrow in his quiver for this event, and then he'd be free to enjoy her as he pleased.

He spotted one of those horrible masked locals. How did it get in here? Shoo, you menace! He shot it with his remaining arrow. That ought to distract it from causing too much trouble. Satisfied, he returned to the bar and the object of his desires.

Teigra
Lucky you! Iokepa has been shot by Iordanes' arrow! He's about to get a new outlook on life!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:40 am
Momo had wandered off. One minute he was dancing to the amazing beat with two beautiful ladies, the next he was wandering around, hitting on every pae he saw. They were all so gorgeous. The beats from the music cascaded their colors out, every time a drum sounded, the pae he spoke to vibrated and theyre colors swirled. He heard every conversation around him but he could not focus on the conversation at hand for nothing.

So he wandered. Winking, dancing, complimenting, anything that was required of him to let the pae in from of him know that were by far, the most gorgeous pae he had ever seen. Even prettier than the last one.

He was oblivious in his pursuit. He saw nothig but the other pae. No lightening. No storm. No portal. Just pae.
Momo is out and about and DRUGGED FOR LOVE. Open.

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:41 am
They were just dancing away when something suddenly pricked her.

Ow! The female jumped slightly as her eyes widened before focusing on Junior. And then she didn't care about the p***k or the itching of her neck. Anything like that would be a distraction for her Junior! And he was far too perfect to be distracted. "I'm unworthy of such devotion my heart. Is there anything I can-" BOOM! Nereus gasped slightly as she pressed against Junior. He was big and strong and she was soft and not a good fighter in the least. A storm. A mighty storm as it was messing with the lights.

Enough was enough. They were going to put away that spear and he was going to have a good time with Nicky!

And then he felt a jab. He looked to the side but didn't see anything. His crimson eyes went back to Nicky, about to tell her to give him that spear before she hurt herself. "Why don't you give...me a kiss before we leave. I love you so much." That wasn't what he was going to say at all! But he was suddenly so full of love! He had loved her for a long time of course, but suddenly it was so pressing for her to know.

And then there was a loud explosion. And the lights flickered. And the little tikicat suddenly went into warrior mode. He wrapped an arm defensively around Dominique. "Hmm...imagine the mischief that would happen if the lights go out..." His mind was on dancing. But now they were back onto pranks.

DaemonGabrielle
I play Baliel >3>;; Bal to Pu

Dementia Requiem Asumi
Nereus to Junior and Bal to Nicky

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:13 pm
Navi was enjoying herself, and was impressed with how well Tocino was handling the crowds of the party. The angry crack of thunder startled her, and when Tocino pulled her in, she held to him. Normally she wasn't afraid of a little storm, but that sounded like a horrible storm out there. She hoped that staying indoors would keep them safe.

What Tocino whispered into her ear brought a blush across her face; he'd come here because of her? She looked up at him in surprise, her bright green eyes searching his. "Why would you feel like you need to prove anything to me?" Had she'd looked down on him before? She couldn't remember, it had been so long ago.

DaemonGabrielle
Navi to Tocino

A look of concern came over Serendipity's face as she noticed Iordanes getting distracted. Not that she didn't enjoy the fact that he was staring at her with want in his eyes, but was this the time for him to step away from the party? "Iordanes..." she started, then let out a soft sound of surprise as something bit her shoulder. She reached over and gently rubbed here she'd felt the sting, but her fingers felt nothing but her own skin; a bug perhaps?

Her focus returned to her companion, and she was suddenly lost in admiration of him. She'd always considered Iordanes gorgeous, but it was almost like now she was seeing him for the first time again. She felt enthralled, like she couldn't gaze away from his blue eyes. Had they'd always been that deep and clear shade, like they had been made out of a perfectly created sapphire? Right, she was supposed to address his proposition to leave. "I'm ready to leave here when you are." Wait, that wasn't what she'd meant to say.

As he pulled away, her heart ached. No no, she knew that this party was a family affair and that he had duties to attend to. Still, she couldn't keep the feeling of sadness as he departed. "I won't move until you return."

The crack of thunder caused her to jump, and it was as if she was just now noticing the rest of the room and those who were in there. She turned to the bar and asked for some water. For some reason her throat was just so dry! Carefully, she sipped on it as she waited, a feeling of excitement bubbling up in her stomach and causing her skin to feel like it was radiating heat. Oh she hoped he would return soon.

Menelie
Serendipity to Iordanes

Kira of Flames

Hilarious Elocutionist

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Spoopy Enchantress

17,375 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:53 pm
Sweetie was completely flushed red. Between the flexing, and the complete and utter spilling of her darkest thoughts... She nodded once, responding to his question. Yes, here. They'd never get away with any of that at home. The entire village would most likely think they were murdering one another.

"Geeh!" She squeaked, jumping at the giant clap of thunder. She was on the verge of asking, but not right after that. No, she wanted to appear completely composed when she asked him that question. The fauny would've blushed again, but she was already beet red and entirely unable to communicate properly. And now, with a storm raging outside, there was no way she could ask! Sweetie bit her lip, trying not to look pathetic.

Wolfs Heart

Junior held the most amazing pae in the world gingerly in his arms. The storm outside had him on high alert. He couldn't allow his heroic wife to be scared, or see him being scared. "My Love, are you okay?" He asked, reaching up to caress her cheek. "Do you want me to go into bear form?" Junior offered, wanting this amazing woman to feel as safe as possible to continue with everything she was.

Nicky blushed, leaning to her handsome boyfriend. Venus she loved him so much! "Ba- Eeh!" She squeaked, jumping. Loud noises and blind pae did not mix well. "I love you so much Baliel." Nicky stated, "Was that lightning, Love?" The nearly blind nymph questioned, a little worried about holding onto a sharp pointy stick if she was going to be jumping every time a clap of thunder came rolling through the building.

"Mmm, we night need to plug the little one's ears." She grinned, wondering just how many pae could be spooked in the dark. That was her specialty, she already lived in the dark. It was only thanks to the love of her life that she was able to get around, to harness that. "Venus, I love you Baliel."

Tartara Seabreeze
Junior -> Nereus
Nicky -> Baliel

DaemonGabrielle
Nicky's talking about Pu. Pu is mostly forgotten.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:12 pm
Even as he asked, he already knew the answer. He knew her feelings just like he knew what winds meant a storm. Still, it gladdened him to hear her say it.

Wait.

Tonight?! He wasn't thinking tonight. Without their crew and children? Black Jack would keel over.

But she looked so...excited. And what was really the harm? The captain took a deep breath and nodded. "Aye. Tonight. Under the stars! Let us find one of those...official....dem marriage pae." It was about then that a loud crash sounded right above their heads and the lights flickered. A storm? Impossible. The winds and clouds were calm hours earlier. Curse the trees blocking his view! On the ocean he could see storm clouds miles away!

Kira of Flames

Right, right. Fiance. They seemed to be engaged for a long time though. "Just imagine the chaos without you bringing harmony to them?" The sudden crash of the storm was unexpected, but not alarming. Storms happened all the time. And if the lights went out, they could just retire early.

Then he felt a blow to his shoulder. With all the unexpected visitors, the storm and the lights he quickly turned on his heel expecting an enemy. But he didn't see anyone. He turned back to Harmonia.

Oh GLORIOUS Harmonia! So graceful, so kind! He should've visited her temple more to adequately worship her as she deserved. He was about to voice this particular opinion when suddenly he was hit again!
"Okay, who keeps doing that?!" That fae called out while turning again. If someone wanted his attention they should just talk to him.

He then felt a tickling on his chest...his whole body really. The love fae frowned while looking down.
"...Well. That's...unexpected." What a lovely chest he had developed! Looking up at his Goddess -more like God now- he saw a similar situation had befallen on her. "Harmonia! I can't decide if I find you more attractive female or male!" Dress aside, he made a lovely male!

A room it was! The nymph was beyond delighted at the prospect of him showing her just how perfect he believed her to be. Worshipping her from head to toe.

And then a crack of lightening. Like a daze he finally looked away, but only because Gren had. Anything worth diverting her attention was worth his. New pae had arrived. Strange portals. A golden haired shirtless male. Lights were flickering. "I'll lay my life for you Grendell." He assured her, just in case she was concerned by anything. But she probably wasn't. She was no doubt so brave and so wise she already knew exactly what was going on.

But about that room...

Evilsilverdragon
Tristen to Harmonia - He feels like a woman, ba ba! Leif to Grendell

Tartara Seabreeze

Feral Kitten

11,190 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hunter 50
  • Tycoon 200

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:39 pm
User Image User Image
Snorri was relatively quick to pull the orange sprite from the water, his well-formed muscles serving to help him quite well in doing so. Lifting the boy, however, was quite a bit of a more difficult endeavor. Given how he could really do nothing to remedy his weight, the naiad found himself uncharacteristically strained to lift him with muscles quite unused to such weights in such conditions. No wonder these children were so tired the entire trip!

Perhaps the land could serve as a source of training in the future...

Looking over to his wife, he had to wonder how the far more petite woman would manage such a thing on her own. Maybe if he balanced this one correctly, he could deadlift one while carrying the other on his back? But they were too weak to probably help with the grip much... What to do... What to do...?

Vera had a face clearly showing a look of concern at the girl's wishes, but she nodded once. "Okay dear... I will be telling her once you are settled - no buts allowed." Again there was that peculiar source of resolve and firmness to her tone. Sitting down, she wrapped her arm around Pearl's shoulder and encouraged her to do the same.

For her composure, she was unsure if it would work after all... But the 'adults' of the situation always needed to appear, at least, certain and optimistic.

From her peripheral, Vera saw another female coming over, clearly in some sort of rush. Relief washed over her as she looked up. "Thank you..."

Perhaps it would be possible with some help; after all, wasn't that what life was about?

Snorri looked up and down the new one from the land. While his expression was far more hardened, it lacked the skepticism it usually contained as of late. They weren't exactly in a position to turn away good will, no matter the reason for such actions might be. As he looked down at Vera, he gave a nod and hefted Autumn up into his arms.

"You there, pixies, help me keep him stabilized while we walk; I know the way." A few of the cherubs, albeit offended at their new nickname, came to his aid to help keep the boy from falling as they started to walk towards their room. It was, after all, the only one they knew the location of.

Returning the nod of her mate, Vera once more looked back at the other girl who'd come to help. "Thank you so much... Truly... Could you help me carry her like this? It might work with us both."

Menelie
[Pool Edge]Vera -> Pearl

Kira of Flames
Vera -> Azalea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:22 pm
Dysmas shook his head about the storm before looking back at Sweetie Drops, all wrapped up in his lasso. He clutched her hand in his and squeezed tight. The male sighed, "Here, let's get this off of you." Dysmas pulled the lasso off, he wasn't sure what was going on outside, maybe it wasn't serious at all, but he didn't want Sweetie Drops all tied up if they needed to evacuate to higher ground or something.

After he got the rope off of her, Dysmas waited to see if she would flex again, hoping that it would be like the hiccups perhaps. Maybe the lightning made it stop?

Dementia Requiem Asumi

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:23 pm
Oh if he only knew. Grinning she could only think not even her power was enough to create harmony in the family. Some of them were doing well but the Goddess was still working on Himeros. One of these days she'd get him one of these days. They were immortal, they had forever.

A twinge tickled her shoulder that she might have been tempted to ignore if it weren't for seeing the actual arrow in Tristen’s shoulder. Just which one of her siblings did she need to have a private chat with? It was hard to tell because she didn’t feel any different. Blinking at her beloved Champion she just didn’t feel different. He was still the most amazing man she’d ever met and the Champion of her heart. He deserved more worship then he gave her, more than enough forever. No one was braver than he, taking on evil snakes to protect her was proof of that! No one was more devoted, other than her mother who else had a temple to themselves? Oh how she loved the very ground he walked on.

Then she felt it again, another hit. Okay someone was going to get it, family was off limits! Turning her head to see what arrow got her so she knew which sibling to torment over this double insult. She had just enough time to allow the horror to sink in. It was golden, a golden arrow could only belong to one brother. A brother she was going to maim. Ripping sound followed that thought as her body changed into his body. The dress had been skin tight made especially for her figure, now that he had developed into a body befitting the son of the God of War.

The dress torn up top as his shoulders got wider and his chest broader and not in the good way! Between that and the change in his hips, the dress was ruined and on the floor. He had to look down at and appeared almost ready to cry. The perfect figure was gone replaced with a beefy male. As his eyes followed up the physically perfect woman that replaced her champion. A single thought struck her heart like an arrow, I am not attracted to females. The change in body didn’t change the core of who she-er he was. His brother was going to get it! Iordanes just ruined his night and it was only fair he ruin his brother’s night.

To Tristen—er Trista?—he had to show his appreciation even if it wasn’t what it was, “You look amazing. I just must introduce to you one of my brothers. We are going to find Iordanes.” They would and he’d hug his brother and refuse to let go until he fixed this. Could Antheros fix it like he did that dancing bug one year? Usually he was the one to clean up after him and was perhaps the better choice. But oh his night was not going to be the only one ruined!

Reaching out, he grabbed his Champions’ hand not wanting to let her go or leave her alone. From there he tried to lead her towards the bar as he called out irritation edging into his much deeper tone, “Iordanes!” How hypocritical to be angry at this brother when he had stepped in to stop the fighting between siblings earlier today. He didn’t care. Venus was forgotten, Persephone ignored and the storm a distant thought.

Oh how amazing he was, willing to defend her! She'd have to protect him, nothing bad could happen to him. With the storm and the tense atmosphere, she knew just what to do. Standing up she reached out to Leif to offer him her hand. "Lets get somewhere less crazy." She punctuated that with a naughty grin.

Tartara Seabreeze
Harmin(harmonia) to Tristen, Gren to Leif

Menelie
God of Harmony on a war path to Iordanes

This had to be love, she was practically seeing hearts! Venus had been forgotten as lillibeth practically melted under Persephone's attentions. Sighing deeply she stayed still batting her eyes as she held on to every word. That was until she was booped on the nose.

That seemed to break the spell, sending the lovebird off. Only she returned with a tray for her beloved with fine dark wine, chocolates and other small treats to offer up to the Goddess off her heart.

Antidia
Lillibeth to Persephone

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:16 pm
Summer blushed as Xylia touched her arm and smiling at her. Summer was sure that her heart was going to jump out of her chest. Looking into her beautiful emerald green eyes her clear aquamarine eyes looked at her longingly. She was so lucky to have meet Xylia maybe being around people was not a bad thing.

"I can help you make a beautiful garden that no one will be able to forget." She said softly so that only Xylia could hear. She was so thankful to the storm thought she did wonder how no one had noticed it but that did not matter she was with an amazing green angel. "Should we find someplace so we can talk?"

StarshineAngel01
Summer to Xylia

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:49 pm
Xylia hoped in the back of her mind that the storm would subside. Who knew the weather would change so dramatically, when the party started the winds were calm and delightful, and with a snap of fingers it was storming out like there was no tomorrow. She glanced over at Summer, who seemed unphased by the storm.

"I would like that very much, it would be a nice way to get out in the air when its nice out. But I have no guarantees that they will live past a few days." she said chuckling lightly to herself. She was no expert on plant life and was pretty certain she would kill them. She nodded her head at the rainbow fae "yes, we should, my feet and legs are starting to tire from standing so much" she said and glanced around to see if there was anywhere vacant they could sit down for a bit. She had been on her feet since she got here and now they were telling her to sit down for a bit.

sailornorthstar

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games