Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]
Full Moon Love (closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 6:13 pm
Erik Leifton

"Call me what you will, I'm still here to protect you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya casually rejoined to lovey dovey couple with 4 large pizza boxes and smirked. "I'm keeping the change. Call it nausea tax." She scoffed and happily began walking towards the apartment leaving the couple behind her.

XXXXErik nodded along with her idea of a hotel. He pondered on that and vowed to make good on that plan if it meant he could hear her giggle like that again. He tilted his head to look at the night sky as she called him out on his little stunts. Seeing her puffed cheeks he let out a brief bark of laughter before touching her forehead with his own. Bright blue eyes bore into stormy grey seas without hesitation. "Yes, I do. You look really cute when you go all pink." He whispered and slightly dipped to capture her lips with his own for a brief moment. "I look forward to it. Do your worst Lily Grey." He challenged with a smirk firmly planted on his face as he casually drew himself to his full height as Maya rejoined the pair with 4 large pizza boxes. He rolled his eyes as she sauntered ahead "Can I punch her? Really hard just once?" He said half joking.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:47 pm

Lily Grey

"Everything is here for a purpose. Mine was to meet you."

Hearing Eriks laugh made Lily let out a sigh as she looked at the tall man she was attached to before his forehead rested on her own. " W-Why must you always laugh at me? It is not cute, it is embarrassing Erik…" The little rabbit claimed as her cheeks turned a light pink at his comment. Then Erik managed to steal a light kiss from the small female, making her have have a few different feelings at once. Even though the kiss was small, it was enough for Lily to get more flustered. " Erik!" She whispered, giving him a light shove before looking around to see if Maya had seen or if anyone was watching. Her eyes met back with Eriks when he challenged her, making her slightly regret saying that.

When Maya came back with the 4 large pizza boxes she looked at it a little surprised but then again a wolf ate more then a human. Lily lightly gave Erik a light shove when he asked if he could punch Maya. " I am sure you have already in the past, or at least a good bite." Lily followed behind Maya to her apartment and once there, Lily slowly let go of Erik to unlock the door and let the two wolves into the apartment. " I will get plates and napkins. You can put the pizza on the coffee table." Lily said to Maya with a smile before hurrying to the kitchen to get three plates and napkins. " Do you two want wine?"

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 8:08 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Maya quickly made herself at home and dug into the first pizza and piqued up at the mention of alcohol "Sure." She looked over to Erik and gave him a glare. Speaking softly to him she offered a warning of sorts. "Living in two worlds is going to tear you apart. And destroy her."

XXXXErik offered a nod as Lily mentioned wine, before coming to sit near the coffee table and glared as Maya whispered to him. He let out a growl at the woman and wisely decided to ignore her. He leaned back and instead kept his focus on watching Lily. True they were in two different worlds but the wolf was determined to make this work, to build a life outside of his world. "How was work?" He asked trying to keep Maya's words far from his mind.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2018 6:36 pm

Lily Grey

Lily simple gave a smile at the two wolves before she turned to the kitchen and grabbed two wine glasses before she went to grab the wine. " It was busy today, The dishes seemed to never stop coming." Lily said as she poured the wine into the two glasses. She made her way to the coffee table and placed the two glasses in front of them before sitting down on the ground next to Erik. " How about you two? What did you two do today?" Seeing Maya was waiting outside with Erik at her work she figured that Maya hung out with Erik most of the time she was at work. He said he had to get some things but he never told her what he needed to get.

She reached over and grabbed a slave of pizza before slowly she started to eat her slice of pizza. " Sorry I don't have a t.v that we can watch while eating. Along with a proper table to eat on." Lily said as she thought about where she could maybe get a cheap table set and t.v. She wouldn't be able to afford cable but maybe she could at least get a cheap t.v and dvd player for them to watch movies. Erik had sensitive hearing so a date night at the movie theater was out of the question but maybe a movie night at home he would enjoy. She smiled slightly to herself at the idea of them having date nights but let out a slight sigh as it seemed Maya always managed to but in at moments like that some how even if she wasn't there, the topic of her would most likely come up. Slowly Lilys small bits into the pizza got bigger as it had been a while since she had pizza and she rather really enjoyed it that she didn't hesitate to get a third slice of pizza.

(ooc: Omg Maya you ruin their dreams! Also happy belated second anniversary for our rp!)  

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 7:02 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX While Lily was starting on her second slice Maya was already on her fourth. Narrowing her eyes at Erik for a moment she outed him "Mostly just followed this idiot around on errands." She rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat not much caring for decorum as she outed the wolf on his surprise. "He got you a gun."

XXXXErik for his part listened attentively as Lily explained her day. He shook his head at her apology. "Don't worry about it. I prefer watching you than any screen." He smiled and watched his Lily show a healthy appetite, he was rather pleased to see. When Maya piped up and outed him he gave a glare as she gulped down a glass of wine. He gave a stiff nod before looking back to Lily and gave a small smile. "Surprise." He said with a shrug he leaned back to retrieve the package. Carefully he set the silver gun on the floor between the two of them. "It's silver plated, so none of us can take it from you. And of course the ammo is made from silver, I'll have to teach you how to make your own ammo but at least this will give you an edge." He explained in a quiet voice, unsure of how she would take this surprise as he had put it. Erik hoped she would at least accept the weapon, but even still he wanted her to like it. So he had the small handgun's silver plating engraved making a small deadly piece of art.

XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2018 8:56 pm

Lily Grey

Lily was in the middle of taking a bite of her pizza when Erik made his comment about he rather watch her then a screen. She stopped in the middle of her bite and looked over at Erik for a couple of seconds before looking away and finished up eating her pizza, not commenting on the matter. Though it was clear that it made her emotion change slightly. As Maya explained she mostly followed Erik around she gave her a slight nod wile she chewed on the last bit of her pizza. The smaller female managed to eat three pizzas and that was more then enough for her. She let out a sigh and leaned back on her arms as she felt her stomach blot and thought maybe three was over doing it.

The rabbits attention went back to the black wolf when he said the word surprise. She watched his movements as he pulled out a package from his backpack. He had said earlier that he needed to get something for her but she didn't think it would be something that big. She was thinking something maybe to do with food, was it maybe a stuffed animal as he talked about filling the apartment up with them. To Lilys surprise it was not anything to do with food or a stuffed animal but a weapon… A silver hand gun. Lily looked at the gun for a long while before she slowly and gently picked up the gun to look at it. She had seen guns before but never had she used one, let alone held one. Lily didn't say anything or show any emotion really as Erik spoke. She simple looked at the gun, turning it over and look at every inch of it as if she was studying it. Finally a soft smile bloomed on her face and she looked at Erik. " Thank you Erik." This showed that Erik wanted her not to stay in the shadows while he fought this battle alone. She could still do something.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 5:32 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Watching the two had Maya roll her eyes. Taking a full pizza and the bottle of wine "Nausea tax" She muttered and fled the small apartment to find herself on the roof, enjoying her dinner and the night air.

XXXXErik let go of a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "You're welcome." He said, "We'll do some target practice." He vowed and gave a small smile. The young man leaned back and sighed. "We're going to have to leave sooner than we planned. Are you sure you want to do this?" taking a free hand he brushed a hair tenderly behind her ear "I understand if you decide to stay. Hell, there's a part of me that wants you to stay but I think we both know you're just going to do what you want." A roguish smile took on his features as he studied her own.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2018 8:26 pm

Lily Grey

" I guess we really could go to that paintball place for practice huh?" Lily pointed out with a smile as she remembered Erik taking her out a paintball place saying that they were going to go in to only turn around and say it was a joke as it was closed. She looked down at the gun once more and thought about how Erik was going to teach her how to use it. Of course he knew how to use one but she bet he rather not use them as the sound would probably bother him to much. Gently and carefully, Lily placed the gun on the coffee table out of the way before Maya muttered something and walked out with a full box of pizza and the bottle of wine. " Guess I should carry more bottles of wine here."

The frail woman who smelled of the cafe kitchen and who was a still a little dirty and greasy from their camping trip looked over to Erik as he explained that they would most likely have to leave earlier then planned. She would have to let her work know but it shouldn't be to much of a trouble hopefully. " You are right, I am going to do whatever I want and what I want is to be with you. I want to do this with you. I want to be there for you like you have with me." Lily said as her stormy eyes locked onto Eriks as she placed her small hand on top of his. " You are stuck with me, no matter what you decide to do. Run, hide, fight whatever it is you want to do about this Erik I will be right beside you every step of the way." She gave him a smile and just simple admired him for a long while before she got up and started to clean up the coffee table. " You can use the shower first if you want. I will clean this up, and don't you dare help me clean. You bought so I will clean."

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 8:04 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik shook his head as Lily began cleaning up. "Nope, you get first shower." He looked over to her with a large smirk "Unless you want to take one together?" He chuckled and fell back to lay on the floor.

XXXX Staring up at the ceiling he let out a small sigh. He wasn't particularly happy about the prospect of teaching her to shoot. "Nah it's a lot different than paintball." He closed his eyes trying not to recall the loud sounds that came along with the weapon and the range. Then again even now he could hear too much of the world around him. On one hand, he would be happy to get out of the city with Lily but on the other, he worried. "Thank you." He whispered and kept his eyes closed as he continued "I really didn't do anything. But I'm glad you chose to be stuck to a smelly wolf like me." While he laid there he could only smile as he listened to Lily move around their apartment.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2018 10:02 pm

Lily Grey

Lily had put the dishes in the sink and started to pick up the pizza boxes off the coffee table when Erik made his comment about having a shower together. The poor girl almost dropped the pizza boxes and stumbled to not drop them. She looked over at him with wide eyes to only see the wolf prince lay on his back with that smirk on his face. She glared at the man who teased her so much with her cheeks puffed out slightly. " You old smelly wolf stalker..." Lily muttered as she walked to the kitchen to get rid of the pizza boxes and clean any dishes.

Once she was done she looked at Erik before taking a deep breath and walked over to him. She bent over and took his hand and tugged on it for him to stand up. Once the man was up she didn't let go of his hand. She just gave him a look, like she wanted something from him before she started walking and leading him away from the living room. Where was she leading him? To the bathroom. Lily slowly opened the bathroom and stepped in and stopped so that she was in the bathroom and Erik in the doorway. The little rabbit turned to look up at the wolf with her big blue and grey stormy eyes. Slowly she rested her hand on his chest and leaned in to only push Erik away and let out a sinker. " Gotcha." She said and closed the bathroom door with Erik on the other side of it. Lily couldn't help but laugh a little at her actions, feeling proud that she was able to do something without blushing.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 1:36 pm
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik noticed her puffed cheeks and couldn't help the smirk on his face. She was too easy for him to tease sometimes. Although he would be rather pleased if she called his bluff. But he shook the thought off. That was until she began tugging on his hand and leading him to the bathroom. His features easily showed his confusion, but once he caught on an easy smirk took residence. Only when she paused did his smirk drop. And then suddenly a door was in his face and a cute snicker behind it.

XXXX The wolf gaped for a moment before letting out a chuckle himself at how easily she played him. "Good one little rabbit." He called out and rapped the door gently before stepping away from the door and busied himself with cleaning up as he listened to the sounds around him. He wondered briefly if their little camping trip would mean that their sleeping arrangements would change. Admittedly it would be a welcome change to him and a happy smile showed his content at the thought.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2018 6:43 pm

Lily Grey

The little rabbit snickered more as she heard the wolf behind the door. Thinking of the look on Eriks face only made her smile more. She was a little surprised he fell for it but was glad he did. His expression was priceless for her. " You can't always be the one teasing." She stated before she walked to the little tub and turned on the shower. Lily then peeled her clothes off to only reveal all the bruises she had gotten in the last passed two days. Looking in the mirror she looked at her reflection for a while, thinking it had been a while since she looked like this, all bruised up. Letting her messy hair fall out of the messy bun Lily stepped into the cold shower that made the girl flinch from the cold.

After her shower she felt cleaned and refreshed after sleeping outside and wearing the same thing for two days. Lily put on her pajamas quickly to try to keep warm as she tried to dry her hair with a towel before stepping out of the bathroom. Lily slightly smirked at Erik, still proud of herself from her actions not to long ago. " The shower is all yours now. Do you want me to walk you to the bathroom again?" She snickered before she quickly went to the couch and put a blanket around her to keep warm. " I can't tell if its colder sleeping out there or in here." Lily muttered as she played with her yet hair a little.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

GrayEnvy
Crew

Tenacious Pie

14,565 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:26 am
Erik Leifton

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. XXXX Erik chuckled as she seemed to burrow into the blankets. He easily moved to sit beside her and wrap his arm about her shoulders. "I'll keep you warm. But definitely out there." He smirked and nuzzled the top of her damp head happy to almost lose himself on her scent.

XXXX Looking towards her bedroom he wondered if he should mention the sleeping arrangements. Or if he should let her relax for now. He knew the bruises would be worse. And he opted to instead distract them both. He quickly took a book on wolves and began reading, mostly about packs. He hoped it would help her calm down, and rest. She definitely needed it.
XXXX

tokyoloverTM

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2018 11:03 am

Lily Grey

Lily was content in her little burrow that she had made herself to keep warm and when Erik came over it made her more happy. She looked up at her wolf prince to see his smirking face as he wrapped his arm around her. She simply smiled up at him and giggled a little as Erik nuzzled the top of her head. Lily could feel the warmth of Erik seeping into her in seconds, making Lily want to just wrap herself around him. She leaned in closer to him, resting her hear on his shoulder as he picked up the wolf book and started to read it. Lily let the man read as she closed her eyes and just enjoyed this feeling of being so close to him without Maya or anyone for that matter to bother them. She was alone with her wolf prince without anything disturbing them.

After a few minutes and almost dozing off, Lily opened her eyes and glanced over to see what page Erik was reading. She noticed the page he was reading was about wolf packs and it got her wondering… Did he miss his pack? From what she understood a wolfs pack was everything, it was family. She never asked about his pack or family because she didn't want to bring up anything that may upset him. Soon they would have to face them, maybe fight them and even have to kill some of them. What was going on in Eriks head? How did he feel about this? He was going to face his pack to be with her, one ordinary human. She looked up at him for a moment, thinking about asking about his pack but decided not to. Every day they were talking about the events that were about to come and preparing it. They finally had some time to themselves and Lily didn't want to ruin that for them. Lilys stormy eyes looked up at Erik again and watched him for a few moments before sitting up a little and leaned over to place a kiss on his lips. It wasn't to long nor short, just enough to want more if need be. She pulled her lips away and looked at Eriks bright blue eyes that sucked her in every time. " You never gave me the chance to kiss you back at work…" She said in almost a whisper before kissing him again. Because the two were sitting on the couch they were at the same level so Lily could reach more then just his jawline, so she was taking this opportunity.

GrayEnvy

tokyoloverTM

~The 1x1 Corner~ [1x1 Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas