Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:09 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She walked with him and held his hand. Once they stopped in his almost bare room. She looked around as he dug through a chest. When she saw the ring she smiled at him and pulled him down for a long kiss. "Hmmm, thank you my Grim. It's beautiful and I love you.", she said when they parted for air.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:39 pm
He was not prepared when she pulled him down for the kiss but did not fight back. " I'm glad you like it. It belonged to one of my fathers. It was his favorite and he gave it to be before I left. He told me to give it to the women I would have as my wife. Of course back then I did not think I would ever marry so I left it here. I'm glad I was wrong.",he said after they parted for air while he was looking at the ring with a smile.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She smiled hearing this and took his hand only to gently squeeze it."That was sweet of him. And shall we unpack and rest?", she asked. Only to put her backpack down and started to rub her neck this time.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:56 pm
Squeezing her hand as well he looked around. "Yeah you look like you could use it. The question is where? There are multiple rooms that we could use. Of course the masters rooms are a bit bigger then the other ones so if you want more space we could use of of them." He said as he took her bags so he could do the carrying and unpacking.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:29 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him grab the bag and shrugged. Only to think about it for a moment."Well I say we should possibly have a place with an escape route, maybe three at the most. But I think that's the paranoid talking...", she said well looking at him. Of course she was still rubbing her neck. Though she felt extra worn out from their travels.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 pm
While he took her to a certain room he tried to clam her. " Don't worry to much. No one is going to get up here with out me knowing. Trust me this place has been attacked before and as you can see it is still standing.", he said as they got to the room he was looking for. They had past some rooms that clearly belong to the other masters because of their last names on the side of their doors. The one they stopped in front of had the name Dorje on the side. " Here we are." He opened the door for her to show an empty room.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:48 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was walking with him and listening. Only to finally look at the door and back to him. Once in the empty room, she looked around. "I guess it came from having to be on guard well traveling... And I think I want to eat, after I sleep."

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:56 pm
" Yeah I guess that would happen to some one who hasn't traveled much.",he said as he put her bag down. " You should get some sleep. I know those stairs take it out of you. As for the food." Now he had to think. " There wont be anything in the kitchen and if there was it would have gone bad by now. Maybe the farm is still there but all the food would be dead. Wait I think I know were to get some food. Stay here and sleep." Quickly he went to go and find some food for her to eat.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:12 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Pulling out her bed roll she laid down on it. And smiled at him as he talked. A minute or two after he left, she was out like a light. So after a couple of hours or sleep, if not more like four hours. She finally woke up and was getting her bearings. Only to sit up and yawn.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:23 pm
He went out to find her something to eat. Having an idea in mind of what he could get he went to go find it. After a while of looking around the mountain which was an easy thing to do since he had been doing it since he was little he found what he was looking for and killed it. Once she had woken up he was in the kitchen preparing to cook a mountain lion for dinner.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:30 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally got to her feet and stayed barefooted. Now she followed her nose to the kitchen. Of course she was still rather sleepy as she sipped from her water skin. Once in the kitchen doorway she watched him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:41 pm
Skinning and cutting up the animal were easy. He did his best to cook this thing without burning it. When he heard her coming he turned to her. " Hey have a nice nap?", he asked her as he continued to cook the dead animal. There was no seasoning so they would just be eating the meat as it tasted.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:45 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She had mumbled something like a yes. Only to stretch out her muscles and groan. Once she was done she walked over to him and started to help him. Of course she didn't bother to ask what was being cooked.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:52 pm
Appreciating her help they were able to finish cooking it. Once that was done he told her where a table to sit was. He got a jug of water that he got earlier while he was hunting and brought it with him. Sitting down a he looked to her. " Hope you like mountain lion.", he said as he started to eat it.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:05 am
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She got the table set and sat down now. Of course she looked shocked hearing it was mountain lion. After blinking a few times, she shrugged,"Well first time for everything...", she said. Before she started to eat it and took her time.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games