Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:46 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora watched him take off clearly there were other things on the boys mind than just finding them a place to rest,"Sorry I'm not good on currency I have these though", she pulled out a few rings that had huge emeralds, diamonds, and rubies in the center,"I just need to figure out how to make this into currency around here I didn't do my research", she conducted looking up at the two of them she turned toward the girl,"Seems the white haired boy wasn't that hungry but I fear he had other things on his mind", she turned back to the lights of the carnival,"Whats your names?", she asked.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 1:54 pm
User Image

Adelind looked at the girl and seen her pull out some rings and his eyes widened slightly."Oh wow,you should be more careful don't flash stuff like at,it could get some unwanted notice."He says quietly then Gabriel smiles at her."Don't worry about money my brother will help you,and my name is Gabriel and this is my brother Adelind."She says and he smiles at the girl."Nice to meet you."He says bowing slightly then he gives Gab a soft elbow to the side and she bows as well.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 2:04 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora looked down at the rings she knew he was right but if someone wanted them she probably let them have it I mean they needed it more than her right? She put them back away in a small bag that was tied around the dress she was currently wearing and she nods her head,"Very well", she smiled at the two of them when Gabriel told her their names and their relationship her eyes began to darken,"Nice to meet you both", she gave them a politeful bow as well,"My name is Elora", she told them,"Now that we have been acquainted we can move on?", she asked them both.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:44 pm
User Image

Adelind and Gabriel both smile at Elora."Sure thing first things first let's find some food first."Gabriel says as Adelind takes the lead and starts walking towards the carnival."Are you hungry Elora?"He asks looking back at her his hand on his hip and a warm smile on his face.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:58 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora follows close behind them when Gabriel asked for food she could feel her own stomach tighten in hunger, when Adelind asked if she was hungry she nodded her head,"Yes I'm very hungry.. I haven't eaten all day", she told him,"I had a long trip and no time to worry about food", she didn't want to give her details to two yet though she knew eventually she would have to tell them the truth especially if her sister ending up following her.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:21 pm
User Image

Adelind smiles at her then he looks at his sister."Then we better get a move on."He says and as they walk he stops and holds a hand up to his left eye and some of his dragon powers seep out of him and his sister looks up at him."Adelind are you ok?"She asks removing his hand form his eye she sees it was yellow/gold and slitted like when he was using his sword."Brother you're eye it changed on it's own."She says and he nods."Ya I don't know why."He says but he could feel his powers where trying to warn him about something but he couldn't tell what.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:31 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora followed silently after them that was until she noted something was wrong with Adelind when she seen his eyes her's seemed to widen with curiosity now where did a boy like this get such an incredible looking dragon like eye? Was he a dragon in disguise? Was he a hafling? She stayed silent fearing that her heritage powers were interfering but she hoped that wasn't the case. She did speak up however after a moment of thought,"Perhaps your seal is broken", she suggested,"If you have one that is..", she wasn't sure how she was gonna be able to help him out after all her specialty was not in his area of care and she didn't bring any books with her.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:49 pm
User Image

Adelind looked over at Elora and gives her a smile."The only seal I know of is when I draw my sword but as you can see it's closed up tight."He says as Gabriel puts a hand over his eye and her hand starts to glow softly."I can try and fix it."She says before a small shock made her stop back."Ow,what was that?"She asks and Adelind shakes his head."I am not sure,I may have more pent up power form that last fight let me go see if I can burn it off."He says walking to the waters edge and he closes his eyes as a magic circle forms in front of him.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora wasn't sure what to tell him she felt pretty bad she couldn't help him out and when his sister tried to help you got shocked,"Hmm..", she watched him go over to the sea hoping to fix the problem by burning but she didn't think they would work either if only she had brought that book with her, while she stood there lost in thought on some kind of spell that might help him out. She wondered if it had to do with his internal instincts that were causing his dragon side to act up like that, she was also weary cause dragons were known to be pretty wise and powerful beings so perhaps his inner self was trying to tell him something important and that could mean trouble for her.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:23 pm
User Image

Adelind stood at the water and with his eyes closed he heard a voice in the back of his mind,"Adelind,we are two sides of the same coin."His eyes opened when he heard it and he looks around and the circle fades."You have forgot,and you left me behind but you have nothing to fear form you're power."Adelind looks down at his hands and they where scaled up like last time with long nails like claws."I see now,my powers where never sealed in my sword but in my own mind."He says to him self and Gabriel looks at her brother."Adelind what is going on you're sword is still sheathed it makes no sense."She says worry filling her voice."You're sister fears you,but her fear is not founded.You left me behind to protract her now you must use me to do the same,lets be whole again." The voice echoed through his mind and it felt familiar like an old lost friend.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:30 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora felt that what was going on was something involving his inner self she felt kind of bad for gabriel and she reached over patting her shoulder in comfort,"He's gonna be okay", she told her in a soft voice,"He is connecting now with what was lost", she reassured her. She wished that she had that special connection with her sibling once more but the love faded so long ago and hate soon took its course and her eyes darkened at the memory that shattered what was false love for so many years between them.
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:09 am
User Image

Adelind smiles and closes his eyes again and relaxes his body and soon his cloths and hair start to billow out as his magic power starts to rise quickly and Gabriel looked over at Elora."What do you mean lost he never liked he powers."She says looking back at her brother,she could start to feel the heat even form where they stood but she seen no fire,but then the air around Adelind turns to steam in a flash and the water in front of him started to boil.A strip of white forms in his hair and soon the heat dies down and he takes a long deep breath and let's it out slowly,he then turns to the two and opens his eyes his deep blue eyes where now a warm green with slightly slitted pupils."Sorry for the worry but I am back."He says with a smile as Gabriel runs up to him and tackles him to the ground in a hug.

User Image

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:10 pm
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora watched the powerful energy surge through the earth and she noted that even without exposure the heat was extremely hot, she felt alittle suffocated that was until he calmed down and she felt alot better noting with amusement as Gabriel tackled her brother. But her smile soon faded she didn't want to see abunch of sibling love it only made her think more of Morgona and she wasn't ready to face her crazied sister. She turned away from them and began to walk toward the Carnival,"I'm glad you figured it out but I think its time we best be going".
Her Pagan

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 6:36 am
User Image

Adelind smiles and stands back up holding his sister in a hug then he looked at Elora feeling a change in her but he said nothing,with him rejoined with his lost powers he could sense things so much clearer then before he took Gabriel's hand and the two run to catch up to her."Let's get a move on now I am really hungry."He says with a smile,his power was still rough but his sister could sense that he was indeed still her loving brother but far more powerful.

User Image

((Exits))

Guenivere ORion

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:33 am
User Image

Elora of the light

Elora nods her head and heads after the two siblings knowing her own sister would follow suit eventually at least she could enjoy the company of two that had a better and happier sibling relationship than her own.
EXIT
Her Pagan

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games