Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Stats
Soquili Stats Bonus Questions - June is Luck! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2022 7:08 pm
Owner's Name: Bluedemonwolf
Participating Soquili: Delilah
Link to Teepee: [X]

What kind of things make you feel strong? "I-I'm sorry. I'm not very strong at all. I'm always apologizing and worrying and messing things up." She stops to take a breath and looks back at her familiar. "But... I suppose my family helps to make me strong? I'm sorry if that doesn't help answer your question."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I suppose so? I do like stories and I think those can count? Do they? I'm not sure. I'm sorry... um... maybe they don't. Uhmmm puzzles! Yes I like puzzles and those are intellectually stimulating!"
What kind of things scare you? "Oh that's easy...My brother not coming back from one of his trips... or one of my kids getting hurt or Mahlah getting hurt. Oh and monsters and ghosts! Those are scary too."
Do you have any regrets? "Yes I have lots of regrets. I'm sorry but I don't really want to get into it."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "It would have to be the scarf that my brother got for me on one of his trips. I treasure it so much. It's especially nice in the winter when it colds and it matches my feathers."
What's your favourite season? "Spring? No summer... eh... summer gets so hot though... no winter? No it can get really cold in the winter and I don't like it to be cold for long periods of time. Fall.... but seeing the bare trees at the end of fall is sad. I'm sorry! I just can't make up my mind!"

Participating Soquili: "Healer of the Damned" Amund

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Fighting. I've had to fight all my life and I'm definitely stronger now than I was."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "It's far better to challenge the mind than to fight all the time. I prefer to do so in learning new ways to heal as that can serve a good purpose."
What kind of things scare you? "Lux... the Pit... being separated from my family again."
Do you have any regrets? "Yes. Not being around shortly after my daughter was born and to help raise her. I regret the not being there part but I don't regret the reason why I wasn't there."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "My mate, Wolffish. Does that count?"
What's your favourite season? "I don't particularly have a favorite season. If you were forcing me to pick then I guess summer."

Participating Soquili: "Bringer of Plagues" Morana

What kind of things make you feel strong? "My family makes me strong. Or maybe it's my love for and from my family. There's no stronger bond and the love for your family can give you strength when you most need it."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Stimulate your what'sit? I'm kidding. I know what intellectually means. I do like to be intellectually stimulated but it can't be via any visual means. You sort of need eyes for that."
What kind of things scare you? "Uh.... can I get back to you on that? I think I do the scaring for the most part instead of being scared."
Do you have any regrets? "I think everyone has regrets. I regret that I can't see my mates even though it's no fault of my own. I regret that I don't know my own mother as well I should."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "That would probably be the eyeball that Plague for me. Apparently they thought that I'd be able to see with it. So adorable."
What's your favourite season? "Winter! I was born in the winter and there this cold stuff that will land on you that's not rain!"

Participating Soquili: It Kurone

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Being physically strong I guess? If you can physically power through something there's nothing better!"
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "What? How do you.... what are you even talking about?"
What kind of things scare you? "Being abandoned... or coming home and finding your family just gone with no signs of where they went."
Do you have any regrets? "Yes. I regret that I still haven't been able to find my mother."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "Would have to be my scarf or my little toy sword! My mom, Delilah, got it for me! It's my most treasured possession."
What's your favourite season? "Spring or summer I guess."

Participating Soquili: Bastion

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Being smarter than others, being faster, physical strength as well... What did you want to spit out some spiel about love or family or friends? Pffft yeah right."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Of course. If you're smarter than everyone else then you can easily trick and fool them and they'll never see it coming."
What kind of things scare you? ".... Nothing scares me."
Do you have any regrets? "I'm beginning to regret answering these questions."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "The mask I have that is colored after Angra Mainyu, one of my mates."
What's your favourite season? "Is there a point in knowing if I have a favorite season? If there is well too bad. I'm not telling you."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 1:24 pm
Owner's Name: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Participating Soquili: Rumple Minze "Peppermint Cordial"
Link to Teepee: Here

What kind of things make you feel strong? "Hmm, an interesting question." Rum murmured, tilting his head. "I suppose lifting heavy things is an easy answer... But I would prefer to lift up my friends, so if their spirits are low and I can change that... Or if lending my shoulder helps, then I will be strong for them until they can recover."
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I would certainly prefer to be challenged, stimulated and entertained than the opposite. So I will at the very least strive to surround myself with interesting people, and embrace the challenges they present."
What kind of things scare you? "I suppose danger to my friends and family would be one of the highest things to fear... And those that pose a danger to them. Thankfully I've not crossed paths with such creatures, but I have heard they are here and I will certainly keep a watchful eye out."
Do you have any regrets? "Not yet," he gave a shrug. "But I am young. Those will certainly come with time, will they not?"
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "I like a good Tea Party as much as the next Cheshireling," he admitted with a grin. "But I would have to say my friends and companions rank even above a tasty beverage. A party is only as good as its guests."
What's your favourite season? "I think I am enjoying winter, truth be told." He mused with a thoughtful tilt of his head. "The snowdrifts are pretty and I have a better chance at hide and seek than usual."

Participating Soquili: Esfir Lahal "Hunt the Thimble"

What kind of things make you feel strong? The bone-faced mare gave a faint tilt, drawing in a whispery breath. "Keeping those in my charge safe and in good health would certainly make me feel strong. Defending my family... Saving something small and innocent?"
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "Well, the alternative is vastly unappreciated, I should think." She paused, seeming to listen to the soft rustle of the plants at her ear and tail. "But if I fall short I have friends that can certainly rise to the occasion."
What kind of things scare you? "I haven't met anything that frightened me, yet." She admitted with a thoughtful hum. "But as my cousin said, we are aware of fierce creatures in the land. So one of them would certainly fit the bill."
Do you have any regrets? "You really are strange to ask such questions, but I shall say no... No regrets come to mind, but I am a young royal that has a wonderfully supportive family and a healthy herd. I have not had cause to make a decision I might regret."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. "I have started a garden, at the encouragement of some especially close friends." She says as the plants rustle. "It might be my favorite thing in the world... we shall see once things begin to sprout."
What's your favourite season? "That's easy," she clacks her jaw in hollow laughter. "Spring, the season of growing things. Now, if that's all of your questions, I have somewhere else to be. Good day."

Participating Soquili: Shahrivar Stoneskipper

What kind of things make you feel strong? "My sister said your questions would be peculiar," Shahrivar mused, tilting his head to consider you from beneath canted hat and fluffy forelock. "I rescued a family of mice last week from the blizzard, and brought them to our herdlands where they are now tending our colony of mushrooms. They seem quite happy, and are small but safe because I intervened. I supposed that would count?"
Do you like to intellectually stimulate yourself? "I don't really think about it, but I do like intelligence exercises and to consider and solve problems and puzzles."
What kind of things scare you? "Boys wanting to court my sisters." He says in a deadpan way. "Having more sisters, come to think of it... That too."
Do you have any regrets? "I do not see the value in regret. I would rather take the hit, and then strive to do better."
What is your favourite thing in the whole world?. He gives a mysterious smile, looking smug. "Wouldn't you like to know. Well, I shan't be telling you, it is so nice to have a secret."
What's your favourite season? "Hmm... I like Spring well enough, and Fall, and even Winter... But Summer is a little too hot, so anything but Summer, I think. I will be spending quite a bit of time in the deep forest and in the springs to stay cool."

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 pm
Owner's Name: Fatal Irony
Participating Soquili: Samael
Link to Teepee: Teepee

1.) What is being Lucky? Lucky was when the Spirits finnaly reconnected my family after so many years lost to each other. And Lucky is my family expanding once more and me becoming a father again. Having the chance to raise my children with my mate is the most lucky thing to ever happen to me.
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? My lucky charm would be the feathers my daughter gave me. She gives them to everyone she loves. I think they bring more luck and light into the lives of everyone she gives them to.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? I don't have any lucky numbers. There are sacred numbers 3 and 9, I suppose.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:10 am
Owner's Name: Rein_Carnation
Participating Soquili: Hsien-Ko
Link to Teepee: XxX

1.) What is being Lucky? Standing rather tall the fighter mare replied, "Being Lucky is escaping whatever is chasing you. It could be an enemy or basically anything that plagues you mentally. Luck is just being one step ahead in the game".
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? Listening to the next question she nodded with a scape of her claws across the ground, "See this talisman? It always keeps me on the lookout before something happens. I consider it extremely lucky".
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? "That's simple" she replied with a flick of her ear, "3, 5, and 8".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Participating Soquili: Andromeda
Link to Teepee: Link to Teepee: XxX

1.) What is being Lucky? The alicorn mare stood like a silhouette in the warm spring sun, "I'd say being lucky is having family and loved ones who love you. I mean finding a special stone or nice patch of grass could be lucky too, I suppose".
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? "My good luck charm comes from someone I lost ages ago. She placed this necklace around my neck to keep me safe. I'd say I've been quite lucky all years behind me".
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? She paused momentarily, "I'm not sure I really have any but if I had to pick, I'd say 7 and 25"?

Participating Soquili: Cerylia

1.) What is being Lucky? Cerylia paused, her ears swiveling in contemplation, "I would have to say I'm lucky to be alive. To have my mother, siblings, friends, etc. Truly that is something that holds great luck".
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? Shaking her head she replied, "No, I don't think so. It's more trusting your instincts and following your heart for luck. If you believe in yourself you'd be the luckiest Soquili there ever was".
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? "Oh that's an easy one" she nodded with a smile, "8 and 25 to be precise".

Participating Soquili: Reflexion du Soleil

1.) What is being Lucky? Speaking with a soft tone, "Let's see... I'd say luck shows up in many ways. Could be something materiel, something sentimental, even your best friends or loved ones. It's basically a special feeling within knowing something has made you happy".
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? Being a Selle Francis, she pawed the ground, "If I need a little more encouragement I paw the ground three times. Usually, what I seek will appear as if it was summoned".
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? No she smiled. "One of my lucky numbers is indeed unlucky to some. I was born on the 13, so it's my lucky number. 22 would be the other one I am fond of".

Participating Soquili: Poetry

1.) What is being Lucky? Being slightly taller than most mares she dipped her head downward, "Hmm let's see" she paused, "I would have to say that a roll of the dice or finding something fun would be considered luck. Honestly, "I think it just happens when you least expect it".
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? She nodded with a soft expression. "Yes. Let me show you". Swaying her head she nodded her head as if listening to a song, raising her thick feathered feet up and down like a dance. As the trinkets in her upswept mane chimed she breathed outward, "There. that's my ritual for good luck".
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? Now her eyes brightened with a final smile, "My lucky numbers are 7, and 17... and a natural 20 of course".

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2022 2:11 pm
Owner's Name: Hoshi Lockhart
Participating Soquili: Ni'awtu
Link to Teepee: [Teepee]

1.) What is being Lucky? Having lots of good things in your life.
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? I like to think of my bell as lucky. I've had it ever since I was a foal.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? 3 is a pretty important number to a lot of things.

Participating Soquili: Aiolos

1.) What is being Lucky? Somehow being in these lands for so long and never encountering anyone dangerous.
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? Not really. I don't really believe in that sort of thing.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? A load of nonsense.

Participating Soquili: Sarathiel

1.) What is being Lucky? Ah. We make our own luck.
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? I have charms, but they're hardly lucky.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? Not really. But as much as I don't believe, that still sounds fun to have.

Participating Soquili: Ezekiel Doveling

1.) What is being Lucky? I don't know. I never really thought about it.
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? Charm, no. I guess ritual, yes? I like to start the morning off with a short flight to help wake up.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? What are some nice numbers? 16. 8. 20?

Participating Soquili: Amdusias

1.) What is being Lucky? Not running into me,
2.) Do you have a lucky charm or ritual? I have lots of rituals.
3.) Your lucky numbers are…? 13.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:08 am
Owner's Name: `raze
Participating Soquili: Belial
Link to Teepee: [x]

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing "Not breaking everytime something gets tough and pushing through everyday. And probably not running away whenever there is a small inconvenience..."
2.) Strong in body or strong in mind? "Strong in mind. It can take you to some pretty terrible places, gotta be strong to shake it off."
3.) What breaks the camel’s back? "Ego. It's always done a good job of breaking me."

Participating Soquili: Eros

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing "Okay this is.... this is kind of tough. Like I'm a bigger dude so it's easy to look strong. But being there for others in hard times maybe? Being the rock during a storm? Something like that." Eros flashes what he believes is a charming smile.
2.) Strong in body or strong in mind? "Well you have to be strong in mind to be strong in body. Take that for what you will."
3.) What breaks the camel’s back? Eros furrows his brows together, thinking. "A lot, probably. It's easier to just roll with what life throws at you then allow it to build up."

Participating Soquili: Eir

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing Eir smiles slowly, never blinking. "It's foolish to think sheer size, claws, and fangs are enough to show strength. It's all in how you carry yourself."
2.) Strong in body or strong in mind? "Body." Eir's words are quick and sharp leaving no room for further comment.
3.) What breaks the camel’s back? "Me." Eir laughs softly, though it never meets her eyes. "I don't break. Others do."

Participating Soquili: Opalescence

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing "Oh that's tough! But I think a good, positive attitude through adversity probably!" Opal smiles brightly.
2.) Strong in body or strong in mind? Opal hems and haws, before sighing. "Well, you have to be strong to swim against the current. Otherwise you just let it take you wherever and that's no good."
3.) What breaks the camel’s back? Opal furrows her brows together, concerned at not understanding the question. "Camel's.... back.... well I imagine something heavy."

Participating Soquili: Adelaide

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing Adelaide shrugs. "Choosing to persevere through awkward and tough situations. It's so easy to walk away but choosing not to shows strength."
2.) Strong in body or strong in mind? "Strong in mind. My thoughts run a mile a minute, much more than I run on the daily."
3.) What breaks the camel’s back? Adelaide smiles, though her eyes do not crinkle with delight. "My own insecurities, honestly. I'm really good at doing myself in if I'm allowed to think about it."

`raze

Kilanaharii

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:25 pm
Owner's Name: Le Saucy
Participating Soquili: Makiya

1.) How can you show you’re strong without being physically imposing
”Hmm…” Makiya pondered for a moment, reflecting on how she would do it.
”Standing tall for those around you, even when you’re feeling sad or helpless. Asking for help can show strength too, because it takes courage to admit when you need assistance.”
She nodded softly, knowing she has a hard time asking for help herself, and how much relief she always felt for having her kin around. She was stubborn and strong willed, a mare that would do anything to make those she loves feel safe and happy.

2.) Strong in body or strong in mind?
”Can I choose both?….No?” Makiya slumped slightly but then perked up.
”I choose body so I can always protect my family.” Her smile beamed as she answered proudly and her body wiggled happily in kind.

3.) What breaks the camel’s back?
Makiya looked concerned for a moment, “That sounds painful…”
She thought for a moment before continuing - “I imagine an uneven load could cause that.”
Having never heard this question or saying before, she couldn’t help but pity the animal that had to endure such things..could they survive such an injury? The concern on her face returned as she thought to herself.

Owner's Name: Le Saucy
Participating Soquili: Elohi

Elohi sat quietly, her tail flicking softly against the ground. She looked down at the bugs that skittered around her and then smiled. She nudged a small crumb towards a line of ants as she scooted out of their way, careful not to smush any other small creatures around her. “Choosing to be kind and helpful to those smaller or weaker. Kindness is such an underrated strength that some have. No matter what they’ve been through, kind folks will always put on a smile and help everyone that they can. So I think being kind is a good way to show that you’re strong.” She looked up and smiled at the questioner.

”The mind.” Elohi didn’t take even a moment to answer, her face set in a serious manner. With a small nod she continued - “I want to learn everything this lifetime has to offer, and I cant do that without a strong mind.” She ended her sentence with a more firm nod to emphasize her desire.

Elohi smiled brightly as the question was asked. “I know this one~!” She let out a soft chuckle before she answered - “It was a straw. It had too many on its back from what I’ve heard. It’s such a fun way of saying that one feels overloaded.”

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2022 11:01 am
Owner's Name: Summer Raaven
Participating Soquili: Tiramisu

I am not strong, but I have my mate, who will protect me. So I suppose my answer is...call my mate's name, and the offending creature will be sure to be scared.
Strong in mind. I am a very small mare, so strength is something I will never have.
Insecurities, of which I have plenty....

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2022 5:55 pm

1.) Do you stretch first?? "Of course. You're more likely to pull something if you don't stretch first."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "I stretch and then begin with a nice long trot. I slowly increase the speed as I go and will also slow down when needed. I've been working on increasing the distance."
3.) Wanna go again? "Tomorrow we can go again."

1.) Do you stretch first?? "I guess so? It's what my mother always said to do."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "Uh.... I guess by increasing the amount of time I train? I practice with my mom since she's the one who taught me how to fight."
3.) Wanna go again? "Sure! Let's have another bout." Is facing a tree before one of her mice tells her she's not facing the right direction.

1.) Do you stretch first?? "Y-yes? Why wouldn't I stretch first? I'm sorry that was rude of me! I don't mean to question your methods!"
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "I-I run? Fenri tells me that I need to do more strength exercises but I don't know.... would that help?"
3.) Wanna go again? "Not right now sorry... I need... to... rest."

Participating Soquili: Farvardin

1.) Do you stretch first?? "Naturally! Gotta make sure I'm flexible and don't pull any muscles!"
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "Oh I like to run, I like to lift or move heavy things. But most of all I love to fight! That counts right?"
3.) Wanna go again? "Yeah! Let's play some more!"

Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

1.) Do you stretch first?? "Why would I do such a pointless thing?" Starts to exercise and ends up pulling something. "..... okay I see your point."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "I train in fighting and hunting to help improve my endurance. Plus I try to move heavy rocks to make myself strong. I'm able to move them greater distances than before. Oh Bastion says that rest is important too, can't just keep going and going."
3.) Wanna go again? "I think this is one of those times where rest is needed." Panting from trying to move a rock that was a little too big and heavy for him.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:53 pm

1.) Do you stretch first?? Eros grins, "Well yeah! Can't be cramping up on the go. That's a rookie move."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? Eros furrows his brow to give it some thought. "Well, just trying a little more everyday. Just a bit more so you don't stress yourself out or give yourself unrealistic expectations."
3.) Wanna go again? A mischeivous look glints in his eyes as he flexes his wings, "Oh yeah! Let's gooooo."

Participating Soquili: Odette

1.) Do you stretch first?? Odette giggles lightly, flipping her bangs for emphasis. "Honey," she starts, batting her long lashes, "I walk, I don't run."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "Just keep going everyday. DOn't think, just do. Turn your brain off and...." Odette's eyes glaze over as she purposefully dazes off mid-answer before snapping back into it, "And then one day you'll be better than the last."
3.) Wanna go again? The question for some reason makes Odette laugh, and laugh for a while. She blinks away tears as if this was a funny joke. "Oh, oh honey. No."

Participating Soquili: Cicely

1.) Do you stretch first?? Cicely smiles warmly, "Of course! Can't risk injury."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? Cicely very quickly glances to her once injured leg, "Well, just a little at a time every couple of days. And then once that doesn't hurt, a little more and a little more. You have to keep up with it. Otherwise you start back at the beginning."
3.) Wanna go again? Cicely nods, her eyes crinkling at the edges, "Yeah! Why not?"

Participating Soquili: Eirene

1.) Do you stretch first?? Eirene shakes her head, "I probably should. I just don't fly very often. Funny, I know, to be blessed with flight and yet spend more time on my hooves."
2.) How do you improve your endurance? "It's a practice in patience and self-understanding. For me it's setting small goals and meeting them and meeting them consistently."
3.) Wanna go again? Eirene smiles warmly, shaking her head. "I'm good, but thank you for asking."

1.) Do you stretch first?? Adelaide smiles but it doesn't reach her eyes. "I don't really partake in physical activities haha... so umm.... no?"
2.) How do you improve your endurance? She kicks the ground in front of her with her right hoof, dirt flying lightly in the air. She looks uncomfortable and just shrugs.
3.) Wanna go again? "Oh, oh no, but thank you. You know if you ask Eros he'll probably go like 3 times." She laughs softly, glad to shake off the attention.

`raze

`raze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2022 5:19 pm
Participating Soquili: Merciette

1.) Can you ask for help? Merciette chews her lip thoughtfully, looking sad. "I do not think so."
2.) What small way can you show how you’re courageous? ?"Surviving each day no matter how hard it is."
3.) If someone is being bullied what do you do? Merciette looks uncomfortable, something flickering in her eyes as she debates this. "I don't think I can confidently say I would interject depending on who the bully is, but I would bring the other one to safety and away from their aggressor."

Participating Soquili: Eir

1.) Can you ask for help? Eir scrunches up her nose, offended. "No, I am the help. I'm what I have. Ominos might intervene but it's me, myself, and I."
2.) What small way can you show how you’re courageous? "Not backing down, even if your prey is bigger than anticipated."
3.) If someone is being bullied what do you do? Eir's smile tugs slowly, something hungry passing her face. "That might just be their last conversation."

1.) Can you ask for help? Eros looks confused. "Yeah, of course! No need for things to be hard if you can just ask someone for a hoof."
2.) What small way can you show how you’re courageous? "Waking up each day and just making it your own, even when you don't want to wake up."
3.) If someone is being bullied what do you do? Eros snorts, "Obviously I'm going to get involved. Not cool. But I might bully the bully? I'll unpack that later."

1.) Can you ask for help? Adelaide shrugs. "Can I? Yes? But would I is a better question."
2.) What small way can you show how you’re courageous? Adelaide smiles sheepishly, "Putting yourself out there even when it's not your comfort."
3.) If someone is being bullied what do you do? Adelaide kicks the ground in thought, "I like to think I could save the day, but at least I could be a friend."

Participating Soquili: Cicely

1.) Can you ask for help? Cicely beams, "Yep! I have Ian and my family. Of course I can."
2.) What small way can you show how you’re courageous? Cicely glances at her once injured leg quickly. "Working with and through your difficulties and obstacles."
3.) If someone is being bullied what do you do? Cicely snorts, looking pleased with herself. "Well I'd jump in! I mean not much else can hurt me at this point."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:45 pm
Participating Soquili: Hyacinthe

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? "Hmmm, that indicates that I have a hero in general. That's cute." She evades the question, smiling warmly while it doesn't reach her eyes.
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Hyacinthe glances at her hair, then back at you, and then back to her hair. "I think I'd need a trim first."
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Hyacinthe scrunches her nose playfully, "I would imagine fast - but I think there are others better suited to answer that question"

Participating Soquili: Yurei

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? "My dad - he can zip through the air really well! And mom too."
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Yurei flaps her small wings while glancing back at them. "Haha no, but I can try!"
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Yurei blinks, not understanding the question, and then smiles warmly. "What a silly question! What do you want to know that for?"

Participating Soquili: Persephonix

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Persephonix scowls, "I would not call her a hero, but I cannot deny she was faster than me. Merciette is a quick little thing."
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Persephonix laughs, the sound a rumble in his chest. "I consider myself fairly swift, yes."
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Persephonix stares coldly. "African, European, Tree, all the swallows are pretty damn fast."

Participating Soquili: Bevelle

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Persephonix scowls, "I would not call her a hero, but I cannot deny she was faster than me. Merciette is a quick little thing."
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? "Oh yeah!" She beams, confident. "I'm pretty damn swift."
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Bevelle's brows furrow together. "Hmmmmm I think all birds are kinda fast, right? But I'm fast too!" She flexes her wings, grinning.

Participating Soquili: Jieun

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Jieun visibly gets excited. "Oh! I have so many - there's this one story about a really fast usida....."
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Jieun giggles. "I feel like this is a reference to a story.... But I can weasel my way around obstacles pretty quickly."
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Jieun looks very pleased. "Why do I feel like you're playing games with me right now? Is this another reference?" Her eyes are wide, scanning for recognition.

`raze

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2022 10:16 pm
Owner's Name: irishgirl1017
Participating Soquili: Cruncher

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Scowling his words came out in a growl "Myself as if there is anyone else!"
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? The scowl deepened as he glared and said "You really just ask me that??
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Shaking his head side to side he snidely answers "Who cares" and trots off.

Participating Soquili: Ostander Enver

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Thinking for a moment he turned and said "Honestly would have to be my brother....that stallion can run!"
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Looking down at himself he snickered and said "Want to find out how fast I am?" and his eyes gleamed in anticipation.
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Looking confused his answer was "I assume fast,,,,is that a bird?"

Participating Soquili: Xanithippe

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Tilting her head her words came out in awe "All my fellow Ceryi, we are all fast and heroes don't you agree?"
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Laughing heartily she nodded and said "I can show you if you like, want to race?"
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? Staring off into forest she absent mindly said "With wings?" and blushed.

Participating Soquili: Kalani

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? Eyes sparkling she replied quickly "I would say myself but that is rude so I will say my friend Apoletta. I think she is fast"
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? Trying to show you her tail before she replied "Seriously asking that?" and snickered.
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? She glowered and replied "How should I know do I look like a bird expert?"

Participating Soquili: Zuri

1.) Who's your favorite speedy hero? "In my humble opinion that would be lady I have my eye on" he replied with a dreamy expression on his face.
2.) Are you as swift as a coursing river? "I am not entirely sure but I like to think so" he responded.
3.) How fast does an African swallow fly? "I should hope with wings then again this may be a trick question!" he said.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:12 pm

1.) what gives you luck? "Nothing gives me luck. I work to make my own luck along with my family. Doing nothing and depending on silly items and superstitions will only ensure you meet misfortune."
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "I'd only share it with my family and friends. Strangers aren't to be trusted with my good fortune."
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "I guess? I'm not going to attack them or anything if they seem to be more lucky than me."

1.) what gives you luck? "I like to think this necklace gives me luck. But really I think it's all of the Plagues... my mice! Not an actual plague sickness."
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "Of course. Sharing good fortune helps ensure that it'll come back around to you."
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Yeah I like to think I am. I'm not going to wish someone bad luck just because I'm not lucky at the moment."

1.) what gives you luck? "Oh... um...." Blushes and fiddles with her shawl, "I think the items I've received as presents from my brother and children give me luck.... so maybe they give me luck?"
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "Y-yes? I'm sorry I probably didn't sound like I would. I really would! I swear!"
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Are... are you asking this because I seemed like I wouldn't be? I'm sorry if you thought I'd be a bad sport from how I answered your last question!"

Participating Soquili: Farvardin

1.) what gives you luck? "Definitely my skulls! They're my lucky hat!" One head replies. "Why would you answer that?! Now they're going to want my skulls." Another shoots back.
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "No." The right head replies while the other two shoot it a glare. "Yes I would share my good fortune. Don't listen to that idiot of a head. I'm just being a pain."
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Eheheheehehee I think everyone is luckier than me." The left head replies. "Shut up Din." The other two reply before the middle one nods, "Yeah I'm a good sport about it. As the dim one said everyone seems to be luckier than me." The right head mumbles something about others just being lucky in regards to not getting lost.

Participating Soquili: Angra Mainyu

1.) what gives you luck? "Nothing. I make my luck and I depend on no stupid item to give me luck."
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "No. It's my good fortune and not another's."
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? He narrows his eyes at you. "Why should they have more luck than me? They'll get what's coming to them soon enough."

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

irishgirl1017

Spooky Delight

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:06 pm
Owner's Name: irishgirl1107
Participating Soquili: Cruncher
Link to Teepee: CcC

1.) what gives you luck? "Luck? I seem to have some and then other times none. Although I seem to have all the luck with the ladies as I am in a poly relationship, guess you can say I am lucky! Does that answer your question?" a cocky grin on his face.
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "No I wouldn't. Whatever good fortune I have I need to keep, my ladies deserve to be happy"
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Depends but usually yes what do I have to be jealous of?" he grumbled.

Participating Soquili: Ostander Enver

1.) what gives you luck? "For my luck would be my mask, yes I have one stop looking for it!"
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "Of course I would, my sister could use some luck!" he laughed
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Well to be honest why do I care if someone has more luck that me? I can always use my mask to bring me my own luck!" with that he trotted off.

Participating Soquili: Xanithippe

1.) what gives you luck? Tilting her head as she tends to do when thinking, she replied "My coloring brings me luck it's so beautiful'
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "I don't think I can share my coloring but I would share any luck I was given, everyone deserves some right?" a smile playing on her lips.
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Of course I am!" she giggled.

Participating Soquili: Kalani

1.) what gives you luck? "For me it would be my tail fin, it is lucky to me.Has gotten me out of a few scrapes" with that she flipped her tail.
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "Nope, how can I share my tail? It's mine!" she snorted
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "I don't honestly feel like I would care either way but yes I would be" she said in a voice that sounded huffy.

Participating Soquili: Zuri

1.) what gives you luck? "Simple I am an Angeni need I say more?" he said as politely as he could with a stare.
2.)If you could share your good fortune would you? "As an Angeni of course I would, it is what we do is it not?" he seemed to be getting agitated.
3.) are you a good sport if someone seems to have more luck than you? "Only those who are like me have more luck than I so therefore I would be a good sport about it" with that he tossed his head and sauntered off.

Stats

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff