Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:27 pm
Jewel of Antares
Wasn't Pawniard yesterday's Lady Selphy wish? Or....Am I time confused?

No, you're correct, it looks like it wasn't changed for the day. We'll try and compensate by putting two pokemon up tomorrow to make up for it. It appears there was a miscommunication, but we've altered our routine to try and avoid that in the future.

Sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2015 8:47 pm
So during the event I'm collecting fossils. Since there's an achievement for collecting all type starter maybe have one for all fossils?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:53 am
Shadow - Dragon
So during the event I'm collecting fossils. Since there's an achievement for collecting all type starter maybe have one for all fossils?

It's a possibility, I was thinking of doing something like that in the next achievement update. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 6:40 pm
Since I'm not on the event islands I the gym will take longer than I thought can I send a Pokemon of mine back to play the games?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:52 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Since I'm not on the event islands I the gym will take longer than I thought can I send a Pokemon of mine back to play the games?

I'm sorry, but aside from the Day Care, pokemon need to be with their trainers, or at least in the same location/thread as them, in order to post for things, including items, exp, and in this case, tickets D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:26 pm
For the Taiko drum, does it need to be held to take effect, or is it a consumable item such as the questionable drink? It sounds like it is but I wanted to be sure.  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:43 pm
I had a few ideas for achievements, some of them are admittedly pretty easy, so make of them what you will, lol. They all exclude legendaries, of course

Catching all the bird pokemon
      catching all the fossil pokemon (know this has been mentioned already)
      catching all the starting town rat-ish normal types (rattata, sentret, zigzagoon, bidoof, patrat, bunnelby)
      catching all pokemon of a single type
      catching and evolving all pokemon that evolve with a stone

hatching one (or all) of the baby pokemon that you can only get by breeding with a specific item (munchlax, happiny, etc.), just general breeding achievements (for number bred, egg moves bred, etc.)

Evolving your first pokemon
      Winning your first battle against another rper / anything related to battling other rpers
      Getting your first pokemon to lvl 1oo
      Getting more than one (3, 6, etc.) to lvl 1oo

Reaching a certain number of posts in the guild (dunno if this would encourage spamming though)

You know what would also be kinda neat? Some sort of trading post. Either a place where people can put up items they have but don't want and trade them, or a way to trade in items we don't want for others, or both.

Also, this might seem kind of random but...are you guys aware of how broken Serene Grace is with the current added effect chances? Nearly everything becomes guaranteed o.O  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:24 pm
Loonamist

So what are the rules on trading items between my characters? I'm so sorry if I've asked this before lol

I'm about to have Alex and Arezu semi cross paths and would like to possibly toss him a few items Arezu doesn't need  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:39 pm
StarlightSchism
Loonamist

So what are the rules on trading items between my characters? I'm so sorry if I've asked this before lol

I'm about to have Alex and Arezu semi cross paths and would like to possibly toss him a few items Arezu doesn't need

That's fine, so long as people aren't abusing it, we try and be pretty lax on item trading, even between your own characters : ) We sort of request to be informed just so we're tracking things and don't get confused when we notice someone suddenly possessing items, but it's more of a request than a rule, to make things simpler ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:59 pm
Loonamist
StarlightSchism
Loonamist

That's fine, so long as people aren't abusing it, we try and be pretty lax on item trading, even between your own characters : ) We sort of request to be informed just so we're tracking things and don't get confused when we notice someone suddenly possessing items, but it's more of a request than a rule, to make things simpler ^^

Great! That's awesome :u
I suppose I'll be giving over my Steel Wing TM, Charcoal, And four big mushrooms for now, I think that'd go a long way for his team  

StarlightSchism

Dapper Dabbler

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:49 pm
StarlightSchism
Loonamist
StarlightSchism
Loonamist

Great! That's awesome :u
I suppose I'll be giving over my Steel Wing TM, Charcoal, And four big mushrooms for now, I think that'd go a long way for his team

Sounds good! o uob Ty~  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm
Spectral Eternity
Er, I believe I found an item that may have been overlooked for the item thread. Wise Glasses, which I'm assuming was overlooked since they're basically the special version of a Muscle Band, which is in the item thread. sweatdrop Just thought I aught to point that out, since I was poking around the itemdex on Serebii for the next thing to maybe start posting for and noticed it wasn't in the item thread here.  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:06 pm
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity
Er, I believe I found an item that may have been overlooked for the item thread. Wise Glasses, which I'm assuming was overlooked since they're basically the special version of a Muscle Band, which is in the item thread. sweatdrop Just thought I aught to point that out, since I was poking around the itemdex on Serebii for the next thing to maybe start posting for and noticed it wasn't in the item thread here.

Oh! Thank you, I'll see about adding that to the list then~

EDIT: Done and done, if you wanted to start posting for that c:  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:14 pm
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity

No problem~ ^ _ ^ Seems I have a knack for needing to look for the things that just happen to be glitched in here. sweatdrop Not on purpose, just things like "Ooh, that'd work! Let's double check the guild stuff, though... Eh? Uh... Better say something about that."

Edit: XD Well, that was fast. :3 And yay~ Shiny new glasses for Jin. XD  

Lia Syuki
Crew

Ice-Cold Rogue

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 11:17 pm
Lia Syuki
SpectralEternity
Lia Syuki
Spectral Eternity

No problem~ ^ _ ^ Seems I have a knack for needing to look for the things that just happen to be glitched in here. sweatdrop Not on purpose, just things like "Ooh, that'd work! Let's double check the guild stuff, though... Eh? Uh... Better say something about that."

Shoot I didn't edit fast enough, but if you'll look, i've got the glasses in now c:

but yes, the guild is still very much under construction. We need to have a full scale item check for missing items like the wise glasses, we're also currently working on a few other updates for the near future, but we took a slight break so that the mods didn't snap under pressure between guild work and trying to post for the tanabata lol  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games