Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Her expression turned to worry, seeing Light's appetite suddenly disappear. Instinctively, she removed her right glove and leaned over the table, putting her hand on Light's forehead. She was silent as she left her hand there for a few seconds before moving it to his neck. She was checking to see if he was sick or something.

[OOC: ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 5:14 am
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Uh," Light watched her check his temperature. He smiled weakly and reached for her hand on his neck. "I'm fine... I think I just need a little rest. Besides, it's getting late... I should probably go and round up the kids."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2015 11:32 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Light and held his hand, a worried expression still showed on her face, "Are you sure you're all right..if anything's bothering you, you know you can tell me." she held his hand a little tighter, "I want to help you as much as I can.."

Wakai looked at Rose and Kalen as they had a 'couple reunion', looking down as she was embarrassed to look at them. She wasn't the type to watch couples elope.
Shinochi finally came back, sitting next to Wakai, "Yo, I'm back, did I miss anything?"User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[OOC:]
Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:31 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Rose had to slowly sit down. Her drowsiness was getting the better of her.
"I saw Nami carrying X coming from the infirmary. At least they are together."

She looked to Wakai and yawned.
"something wrong Wakai? I mean, Kalen did have to fight my sister so he could date me."

Jax walked in silently starting to make a mess of the cafeteria.

Rose turned to Jax
"Jax! Stop that right now. What the hell are you doing here anyway!?"

Jax stopped his rampage then turned to Rose.
"tracking down a murderer, and I think I just found him." he turned looking straight at Light.
"Nami's brother, Erin, is back, but he tried to throw me off his trail. I have many suspicions that are fact now. If you see him, be cautious of him, because one wrong move and there will be bloodshed" he gave a gruesome grin.

During Jax's speech, Rose levitated a piece of cake. However her tiredness was getting the better of her so it fell on top of Jax's head.

Jax growled at Rose. He turned to walk away.  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:03 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He frowned, hearing everything. Light murmured to himself. "He's back?"
Light set his head on the table and squeezed Tsuyoi's hand. "I must really need some sleep... I thought I heard him say something ridiculous like Erin's back..."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:05 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi let out a sigh, putting her free hand on Light's head and petting it, "No, I heard it too..a lot's been happening lately, but now this..things are really starting to get intense." She then held Light's hand with both of hers, putting his hand against her forehead, "I understand if you're feeling tired, hell, with everything going on...even I'm starting to feel exhausted.."

Wakai was confused as to what just happened, looking at Rose, "Wait...what happened to Erin?" this was the first time she's heard of the situation with Erin. She was too afraid to ask about Jax, so she decided to keep questions about him to herself.
Shinochi, Akashisen, and Miao just sat around while watching/listening.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:27 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He sat up and took another glance at the half eaten burger with a frown. "I think I'm gonna go hit the pillows."
He was exhausted. It was more exhaustion than most would ever feel. Light's gloved hand burned a bit and caused him to wince. Looking back to her, he smiled weakly. "I'll be alright. I always, somehow, am."

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:17 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

User ImageUser Image

Jax stopped and looked to everyone, however his eyes looking straight at Light. His eyes looked cold even though they showed the pure fire and rage he was holding back.
"I have the feeling Enoch the murderer im after is currently looking like Erin. I couldn't really care about him until he struck down one of the few people I ever called 'friend', Ixyam."

"The only thing I know is that Sasha sent Misty after Erin after he disappeared all of a sudden from the academy." Rose said  

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:22 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

He stood up and walked around the table, kissing Tsuyoi. "I'll see ya tomorrow then." Light walked by Jax on the way out. He yawned and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Talk to me tomorrow, will ya?"
[Exit]

Flippy fluster Flaky
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:05 am
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi watched as Light left, a small smile on her face, and then looked at the food he had left behind. She let out a sigh, and grabbed the plates, then walked over to the trash to dump them. She rubbed her forehead, feeling a headache coming, "Yeah..I'm not getting enough sleep it seems.."

Wakai stood up, her eyes widened, "Wh-What!? Erin disappeared!? Wh-What do you mean!?" Did someone kidnap him or something!?" her voice echoed through the cafeteria.
Shinochi grabbed onto Wakai's arm, "Hey hey, calm down, your voice is too loud." she didn't want Wakai to make a scene.
Miao tilted her head at Wakai, "Why are you so worried about this Erin boy meow?"
She looked at Miao, "Because he's my friend's older brother! I'm sure she's super worried if he's-..." she then stopped herself from speaking, and looked away, "I wonder if she even knows..." she said to herself.
Shinochi's ears twitch, seeing Wakai get moody, "By the way," she decided to change the subject, "Shouldn't we get going? You know, to Shibuya?""
Wakai looked at Shinochi, her eyes widened, "Th-That's right! We should go now!" she grabbed Shinochi by the arm and dragged her along with her, heading towards the Gummy Hangar.
"Wha-!? Wait! Miao wants to come to Shibunya too!" she immediately stood from her seat and dashed after them.
"What!? Miao! No! Come back!" Akashisen got up from her seat too and ran after Miao.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Knux_nyan

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 9:56 am
knux_nyan
Flippy flusters Flaky
kurai_18

((OOC: Sorry about making you wait V_V Knux hasn't been on cuz he's moving and its really messing up any rps im in with him.))

User ImageUser Image

Jax sighed but nodded to Light. He rubbed his head as they didn't know the Nami they knew was dead, and that Ene was now Nami. He decided it was best not to say.

Jax walked outside deciding to beat someone up

"Im not sure." Rose said starting to drift to sleep right there. She was comfortable leaning on the table.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:29 pm
User Image
┇ Erin // Saiko ┇
Male 17
Diaura- Dear Ruler

Erin walked in but inside, it wasn't Erin. Enoch had control. Enoch walked in, expressionless. He looked around but saw nothing of significance. He sat down near the door and waited for nothing.

Light walked in and went right to the food counter. "Uh, yeah. A quick breakfast, please."

Enoch noticed Light but made no move.

(OOC: Time skip to morning?)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:34 pm
kurai_18

(Is on cell)

Rose drank coffee silently but took notice of everything happining  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:46 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi walked into the cafeteria, yawning, "Shino didn't come to bed last night...I wonder where she went.." while thinking about Shinochi, she payed no mind to her surroundings. She was at the food counter, grabbing whatever.

[OOC: Oh, he's moving? Well, if he's moving then its understandable, I was just confused as to whether I should move on or not that's why. sweatdrop
And yeah, a skip to morning should be fine. 3nodding ]
Quote:

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:20 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light stopped with the breakfast burrito in his mouth, noticing Tsuyoi. "Oh, hey." He said with a full mouth Light swallowed before continuing. "Almost didn't see you."
Erin eyed Light and kept watching him. Light still hadn't noticed him.

Flippy fluster Flaky
kalenakeeper

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games