Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:20 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing Marius she glanced at him well she still kept a hold of his hand. "I can't tell you how to make it up... I know I care for Marius, again he saved my hide after I saved his.", she spoke in a stern voice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:54 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius still kept his gaze on Eunan as he was speaking to Awella. Then when she glanced at him he smiled at her and then looked back to Eunan.

Eunan could tell that Marius meant something to Awella and it was more than he meant to her. Eunan didn't say anything for a bit then said."Awella please allow me to accompany you until I make it up to you and Marius."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 10:03 pm
Awella Hawk

"What about your clan? And if you agreed to come, I'd want you to make a promise.", she said mostly to Eunan. "But if you do join, it's up to Marius.", she added on, but it was meant as a suggestion.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius heard the suggestion in Awella's tone and then said."I don't have any objections to this. With some of our recent adventures we need some more people to help out around here."

Eunan nodded and then said to Awella."I have made sure the location of the village was secure and I have someone to take care of everything in my place. I will make sure that I get everything I need."Then Eunan flew off to get his things.

Marius watched Eunan fly away before he said to Awella."Well I suppose your father might end any of our fun."He said with a playful pout and gently squeezed Awella's hand.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:08 pm
Awella Hawk

Now she watched Eunan fly off and looked at Marius "If you think that then you're not as adventurous as I had thought.", she teased him with a smirk. Then looked around the ship.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:57 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius ginned a wicked grin and said."Mademoiselle you surely don't know how adventurous I can be."He then lowered his head and place a kiss on her neck and then kissed his way slowly to he earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:09 pm
Awella Hawk

She saw him grinn at her and giggled. "Mmm, you sure?", she asked him, as she felt his lips get near her earlobe. Now she grasped at his shirt and blushed.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:12 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius placed his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him. He pulled back from her earlobe and then started to nibble her neck. He did this for a minute or two before he pulled back and then kissed her gently on the lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:50 pm
Awella Hawk

She held onto his shirt even tighter and moaned. Her knees gone weak on her as he nibbled on her neck before kissing her. "Mmm, I don't think I can walk for now.", she said.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:51 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius pulled back and grinned at Awella."Well would you like to continue this in my room?"He then placed a kiss on her cheek and then kissed her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:59 pm
Awella Hawk

Hearing him she blushed and looked at him. "Yes, please.", she said and leaned into him. Now she looked up to the sky and saw Eunan returning finally.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:49 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius grinned from ear to ear. He picked up Awella bridal style and took her back to his quarters. As they crossed into his room he closed the door with his foot and then moved over to his bed and placed Awella down. He then laid down right next to her. He placed a kiss on her cheek and then started to nibble on her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him with a blush and laid on the bed. As he kissed her she seemed to melt. But a knock came to the door now. Making her sit up and look at Marius, a bit concerned. Of course she did not know what to say to him about this.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was enjoying his time with Awella and he wanted to make sure that she was enjoying the time as well. Then he heard the knock on the door and he sighed and said."To be continued."He stole a kiss from her before he got up and went to the door. When he opened the door he saw Eunan standing there."Yes may I help you."

Eunan said."May we be on our way. I would like to see how you conduct your adventures."

Marius turned his head and glanced at Awella and then returned to looking at Eunan and said."We will head out after the crew gets some rest. Now find a bunk down below and go rest."Marius then closed the door and smiled at Awella and said."Do you think that was petty. I think it might be petty."He then moved to the bed and sat on the edge.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:05 pm
Awella Hawk

She watched this of course with a blanket she had thrown over her. Though when he stole the kiss she sighed. As he sat on edge of the bed she glanced around. "Why don't we rest ourselves?", she asked. Before kicking her boots off.

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games