Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:13 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She leaned up and kissed his cheek,"Thank you honey.", she giggled. "Though I think you should try to eat a bit more.", she then made herself a plate up. She got herself a fair size piece of lasagna which she was not much of a fan. Though she did enjoy garlic bread.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:18 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian shrugged."Maybe someday I'll learn to actually eat but for now I'm good."Damian then sat down in a chair after holding one out for Abigail and stayed there to keep Abigail company. He wasn't sure what to say and was thinking what might be a conversation starter.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She started to eat and enjoyed a good job he did. Now she talked with him of, well a training plan. She did need to get her new powers under control. Though not many came out just yet.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 5:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian listened to Abigail and her talk of a training plan. He agreed since she would need to learn about the abilities that she now possessed. He eventually said."I'm okay to train you whenever you want. I think it would actually be fun to train someone with abilities that are similar ti mine."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She rolled her eyes in playful manner. Once done with her food she pushed it back. "I am curious of something though. Do you think you can handle me?", she looked at him, with a Cheshire like grin yet flirty.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian broke into a slow grin. He walked over to her and lowered his head until his lips were close to brushing her."I'm fairly confident that I might be able to handle you."Then he lowered his head so he could kiss her.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked up at him and giggled. Then she moved her head so he kissed her cheek. "So, sweet.", she said then winked, when glancing at him. Now she slipped out of his hold as a mist now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 5:39 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled as Abigail turned to mist. He probably would have tried to follow her but it was usually more difficult to follow when someone turned to mist. So he decided to move over into the living room. He went to the couch and laid down.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:10 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him and then shifted back to her solid form. Right on top of Damian's torso. Yep, she on purpose knocked the wind out of him. Only to giggle about it before leaning down and kissing him.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:20 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian felt Abigail sit on his torso. She knocked his breath out of him. Then he chuckled as well. Then he returned her kiss.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She kept the kiss simple and smiled after it. "Hmmm, so do you think I can give you a run for your money?", she asked him. Her fingers played with his hair. Something about her may remind him of a woman or two his unspoken friends had wound up with.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed May 14, 2014 7:13 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled a bit."Well you might give me a bit of a challenge after all but I always appreciate a good challenge."He then whispered into her ear."The question is will you be able to put up with me?"He then started to nibble her earlobe.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:22 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled hearing him and pulled back slowly from his ear nibbling. When she did she fought back a shiver and gently flicked his chin. "Oh, I think you would be smart to mind me.", she said with a wink. It was true, most men whom did not want to push their luck or die... Or be tortured to a never coming death.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 8:59 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian grinned at Abigail and this time when he grinned her didn't bother hiding the dimples he had. Most times he smiled he had magically hidden his dimples and even though he trusted Abigail and was in love with her he still didn't like showing his dimples. He wan't sure why he just didn't want people to see them. But now he didn't care no one else was here in the room. It was just Abigail and himself.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 3:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Seeing his dimples she blinked then smiled. Only to kiss his cheeks now. Before laying down on her fiance, her head on his chest. Looking up at him she continued to smile and was still kind of dwarfed by his size.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games