Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[Original] The Inn (7 rooms left) (ANNOUNCEMENT! See post 5) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Count!
  +1 ^_^
View Results

Black Diamonds and Garnet

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:29 pm
[[Of course! ^^]]

"Great! My Italian cooking won't be wasted then..." she said happily as she began to boil spaghetti, her movements becoming blurred as she cooked faster. She was making herself hungry, "Almost done!" she called as she put the sauce on a low simmer.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:33 pm
((Bye Bye Lyra Tyr, is late her, dinner time actually, see ya tomorrow 'kay? I'm glad you liked my gift!!))
"It smells delicious!!" she said getting impatient, she was hungry.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 5:38 pm
[[Aww...bye! And the pleasure is all mine!]]

She secretly thanked her parents for teaching her this skill, how to speed up the cooking process without undercooking anything. It would be a big understate to say that it made her life easier. The sphagetti was just about done and so was the chicken. All she had to do was finish cooking the sauce, and quickly prepare the desert and she was ready, "How about yogurt and biscotti for dessert?"

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:40 am
"I'd like that!" she said standing up, "Can I set the table?" she said enetering the kitchen.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:20 pm
"Sure," Monalae said as she quickly opened the drawers containing the utensils and then the cabinet below which had the tablecloth. Then she flew back to the food, secretly thanking someone ellse for giving her this speed.  
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 3:08 pm
Anko took all the things and began setting the table, when she was done, it was setted like a 5 stars restaurant, with a chandelier she found around in the middle. 'Perfect!' she said admiring her work.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 1:46 pm
Monalae soon came out of the kitchen carrying the parmesean chicken and some salad that she had thrown together, "Hope you like it..."  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 8:47 am
Anko served herself a good amount of salad and chicken. With the first bite of it her eyes started to water. "Its's.... Delicious!!" she said digging in like she haven't eat in weeks.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:29 pm
"Thanks!" she said as she sat down, watching the process in quiet shock, "No one's eaten my food like that before..." then she laughed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:32 pm
The food was gone as fast at it was prepared, and she stared at her empy plate with sad eyes. "I could live with you for the rest of my life if you keep cooking me this kind of food..." she said dream like, then realized what she just said. "OH please say that I didn't said that outloud!"  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 1:48 pm
"Really? Just for the food?" she said as she winked, "YOu haven't seen my other areas of expertise..." she said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:03 pm
Lyra Tyr
"Really? Just for the food?" she said as she winked, "YOu haven't seen my other areas of expertise..." she said and smiled.

"Well that would be interesting to see" she said sipping from his glass and smirking.  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:10 pm
Kelestya
Lyra Tyr
"Really? Just for the food?" she said as she winked, "You haven't seen my other areas of expertise..." she said and smiled.

"Well that would be interesting to see" she said sipping from his glass and smirking.
"Indeed...." she said as she raised her glass, "A toast to our new partnership."  
PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:21 pm
She lifted her glass too "For our partnership" she said with a big smile  

Zachod

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:23 pm
Kelestya
She lifted her glass too "For our partenership" she said with a big smile
The glasses made a crisp clink as they tapped against one another. Monalae smiled back and took a sip before asking, "Can you cook?"  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff