Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:13 pm

lxl Nat a Tat lxl
Hai guys, I'm Natalie.
Nice to meet you. ^-^

Can anybody help me find where to get a Banner for this guild for my signature please? x:

Hi Natalie! I'm so glad to see that you joined us. Welcome!

And banners are HERE
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:15 pm

karate chop kitten
Hello everyone, I am Karate Chop Kitten. I am happy to be a part of this guild. The recent inflation has put a damper on so many people that I think something should be done about it. Hopefully we will be heard an taken into consideration for future things happening on Gaia.

Hi KC Kitten! I'm happy you're a part of this guild too, and yes! We're all working hard here to have our voices heard. Welcome to the family!

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:16 pm

Darkend Light
Hey all, I'm Darkend. Been a member since 2003. Was already thinking about leaving the site soon since real like takes precedence but I'll be leaving sooner rather than later now I think. I abhor what my go-gaia has become.

I'm also the one that made the post about the COO's slide show in SF. In all my years of Gaia never did I think I would actually start a fire haha. At least I can leave the site with that accomplishment.

Darkend Light...we honored to have you here with us. Thank you for that monumental post of yours. I really hope you'll weather the storm here with us for a while. Later rather than sooner? My sincere welcome to you! I'm very glad you're here.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:18 pm

l Cyanide Valentine l
Eeyyy', Cyanide Valentine up in hurr. (I joined on my own accord)
You guys can call me Cyanide, Valentine, Cyanide, Cyan, or whatever. I had been a member since late 2008.

But I'm here cause of Flynn's jacked up booty. It keeps being brought back like a cold, making me sick and annoying the hell out of me. When we think we're recovering, nope, Flynn's booty comes out of nowhere and farts on us. And this CEO and his little dirty friends are calculating, because during the halloween event (pouring gold into a black hole) WITH, flynns booty is in the cash shop too! *le gasp* can we say desperate and poor capitalism, dirty, business plans?

Ew. I'm just disgusted. Where did fun gaia go? Not gaia, with $50 pixelated item flyers popping up on every other page I click on. Like seriously? I can buy a good video game with that, I can put that in my gas tank, hell, invest into my future, but NOPE. They want it to go towards pale marionette or something like that.

I'm glad to see other people feel the same, although, that's just as unsettling, though we can always unite and protest. emotion_bigheart

occupy gaia!

HI Cyan! You're in good company here with all counts you mentioned. Flynn gives a lot of us a major assache. I'm very glad you joined us!

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:19 pm

rokkenrou

ello, I'm Rokke. I've been here since 2004, when I was 12 (scandalous, I know).
A couple years ago I was a GCD ref/dedicated EB farmer, but nowadays I hide in guilds mostly.
I'm here because with zomg nerfed/abandoned and little money to buy GC I cannot keep up with
the mp's prices anymore. I always loved DIs, enjoyed EIs, was totes okay with monthly RIGs, and
indifferent to Verge. Backwings were the tipping point for me.
You can't sell backwings for cash, that was their whole thing! They were always meant to be a reward,
always planned to be the end of a huge quest. FIVE HUNDRED (!!!) USD =/= dedicated quest.

The whole booty/chest/otherboadyparts retirement flip flopping and sky high flash "sales" every other
day have helped me decide to not spend another cent on this site. Its not as fun as I remember it being.

Hi Rokke! I agree with you 100% on all counts. I'm very happy you decided to join us. Welcome!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:21 pm

shamantra
I'm shamantra, I've been a part of gaia aquarium community since day one. I have seen so much discouragement, but the latest Flynn's booty and all that came with it has put the biggest crunch on our community that I've ever seen. I'm willing to stick it out to the end, and I appreciate being a part of this guild, to save gaia from certain demise!

Hi shamantra! I'm glad you decided to become a part of our guild....a little haven where we're working hard to save Gaia from itself.

Welcome!

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Rizeliea
Y'hello! She is a random user who lurks in all places on Gaia.~ She also speaks in third person, sorry if that bothers anyone! Been here since '03 by the way.~
> ww >
< ww <

Y'hello to Rizeliea! We're very glad she decided to join us. Welcome!
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:22 pm

Musician Allen Walker
I am here because I had enough with these stupid flash sales. I cant buy anything else extra because of hardship. I used to be a loyal GC spender until I had a trouble with buying too much. As a new person who had stopped buying GC for months, I find the pervasive ads about GC frustrating personally. I love Gaia, but I hate what they are doing. I hope Gaia will overcome this obstacle and turn back from what once was.

"I love Gaia, but I hate what they are going." Well said, and I couldn't agree more. I'm very happy you decided to join us here. Welcome!

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:24 pm

Madame Xiva
*waves* Hi Ky! It's so cool to see a bit of your story with Gaia. I love that. I won't say welcome since you're already a part of our family here, but I WILL say I'm so glad you're here with us!
*waves back* Hey there! You are on a greeting roll! I saw a couple people talking about their relationships with Gaia so I figured I'd do the same, ha. It's definitely interesting. ^^;
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:25 pm

Last Trickster Prince
Yo, Trickster here. I'm mostly a lurker of controversy and a person with too much time on their hands. I cling to romantic notions like "revolution" like life-sustaining water.

I don't usually participate actively in these things, though. This inflation, though, is some bologna(honestly, do you know what is in bologna ): ). All for the sake of some "sister site." I mean is that really necessary. You don't even follow through with your in-site projects. :/

Anyway, I'm pretty easy to get along with when I'm not spewing hellfire. <3

Hi Trickster. Glad to see you came to join the romantic notion of Revolution: Gaia. Not a fan of using funds from loyal members here to fund that "sister site" either. rolleyes Welcome to our Revolution family!

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:29 pm

Ky to the rescue
Madame Xiva
*waves* Hi Ky! It's so cool to see a bit of your story with Gaia. I love that. I won't say welcome since you're already a part of our family here, but I WILL say I'm so glad you're here with us!
*waves back* Hey there! You are on a greeting roll! I saw a couple people talking about their relationships with Gaia so I figured I'd do the same, ha. It's definitely interesting. ^^;

I love hearing other people's history and background on Gaia. I just love that!

And yeah...we try to make a point to have Revolution staff welcome every single new member personally. Sometimes a little touch like that makes the difference between someone feeling welcome and someone feeling like they really don't matter all that much. Since Gaia has been a making us feel like we really don't matter all that much, I don't want to be guilty of that here! So we work to try and welcome everybody personally! Plus...I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of these intro posts. I love it. heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:40 pm

Madame Xiva

And yeah...we try to make a point to have Revolution staff welcome every single new member personally. Sometimes a little touch like that makes the difference between someone feeling welcome and someone feeling like they really don't matter all that much. Since Gaia has been a making us feel like we really don't matter all that much, I don't want to be guilty of that here! So we work to try and welcome everybody personally! Plus...I read EVERY SINGLE ONE of these intro posts. I love it. heart
You, m'lady, are a star. 3nodding

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:41 pm

Ky to the rescue
Madame Xiva

You, m'lady, are a star. 3nodding

As are you, m'dear. Thank you. emotion_hug
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:43 pm

Madame Xiva
Heheh. If you say so. I don't think I could be so dedicated. >w<

Ky to the rescue

Super Girl

12,775 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Madame Xiva

Enduring Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:48 pm

Ky to the rescue
Madame Xiva
Heheh. If you say so. I don't think I could be so dedicated. >w<

I honestly didn't think I had it in me either, but this guild and its members have restored my faith in being able to really care about something on Gaia. I was one of those ready to leave for good without looking back, but an invitation to this guild turned it all around. The rest, as they say, is history.
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games