Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[YuGiOh] People locked inside a mansion! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mutou_Miriku

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:13 pm
((o_O;; Erk...my Shadow Specter is tormenting you, Joey, and Duke...don' remember which page it was...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:32 pm
Marik held Malik lightly on the shoulders, helping in his own way with a worried expression.

((*is lost*))  

Riosin

Karureyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:34 pm
Miriku_Hernandez
((o_O;; Erk...my Shadow Specter is tormenting you, Joey, and Duke...don' remember which page it was...))

((Thanks, but that doesn't help much.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:52 pm
A Touch of Irish Chaos
Duke blinked and grabbed Jou's hand.
" I think we need to stick together...We gotta get everyone together...There's safty in numbers..." He said heading out of the room. " No electricity...Of course...Hello? Where are you guys?"

Ryoko-chan
Jou squeezed Duke's hand, surprised by the other boy's touch but not wanting it taken away. Especially then, with the power out and that strange voice floating around.
Thugs and robbers Jou could take. Present him with a ghost though...
"Right... yeah, in numbers." He didn't want to mention there were only two of them together at that very moment.

Venom Darkcast
Seto met the two still carrying the Rod. "I see you two are awake."

Miriku Hernandez
The Specter chuckled, idly floating towards the group of three. I told you I could find you, he called, voice thick with malicious amusement.

Mutou_Miriku

Karureyu

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:07 pm
((Yes!! Thank you!))

Seto scowled. "Why won't you stay in the Afterlife where you belong?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:11 pm
The shadow called out in pain as it feel to it's knees and looked at Yugi, it had after all been part of the boy if only for a breif moment. "Yugi, yugi, help me." the thing pleeded.

Yugi looked at the shadow as it's body began to look more human, it's eyes showing pain to the boy as it once more tried to manipulate him.  

legato_darkfall

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:45 pm
((I suppose Duke hasn't posted since ^^;? I've been losing track of the pages too, so I'll just go ahead and post... man, this RP goes fast. Don't want to go too far without him though so he doesn't get lost either.))

As if the Specter wasn't enough for Jou, the CEO was holding the Millenium Rod. Two shocks within as many minutes. He felt his hear would pound right out of his chest. "K-Kaiba... mind tellin' us exactly what that is?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:45 pm
((You're welcome, Venom-san!))

Because we're bored, it replied. And anyway, we figured it was time to get back at you for controlling us.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH MY HIKARI!" Yami roared, slicing at the specter one more time.  

Mutou_Miriku

legato_darkfall

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:41 pm
"I'm doing more than touching him." It said as the boy moved closer to the shadow, his eyes closed.

Yugi of course did not hear the shadow, he herd his Yami wispering to him, he could not quite hear but the voice gave him goose bumps as he looked at the shadow. "Yami?" He asked as he reached out to it. Indeed the shadow had started to look like Yami, its form changin as the shadows moved as the beast so willed them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:06 am
Ryou's body sagged slightly with the extended use of his magic. "I can't hold this much longer. I feel like I'm going to pass out."  

NobleSocks

the busy Doctor

Intergalactic Guardian

17,175 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:31 am
" stop then. " Bakura said. " i may not have and item but that dosen't make me powerless." He spoke putting a hand on his other self's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:29 pm
Ryou pulled his power back inside of himself then collapsed backwards into his darker self. "Take the ring, use its power to amplify your own. I'm finished, I have no more to give to help here."  

NobleSocks

Karureyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:38 pm
Seto suddenly clutched his head, falling to his knees. A memory flooded his mind, and the Eye of Ra burned on his forehead. Wow! Flashbacks were painful!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:48 pm
Yami battered at the link the specter was establishing in Yugi's mind, even as he slashed at it again and again. he cried.  

Mutou_Miriku

Ryoko-chan

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 3:24 pm
Jou eyes went wide as Seto went down. Damn it! He had been the only one who seemed to know what was going on! Before he could even think about it though, he was in front of Seto, sheilding him for his small moment of vulnerablity. He hoped Duke would stay back too. He was using himself as a sheild for both, so that Duke could possibly help Seto while he kept his eyes on the... whatever it was. "This is bad..."  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games