Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloids Loverss

Back to Guilds

A group for EVERYTHING Vocaloid, pictures, songs, rps, everything Vocaloid! 

Tags: Vocaloid, role play, anime, music, vocaloids 

Reply Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)
LukaXGakupo: Purple and Pink broken Hearts ( closed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:30 pm
Gakupo walked down the halls.

Aoi walked in and saw the worried look in Gakupo's faced as he walked by. "Hey Gakupo, what happended?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:36 pm
"Luki...You cant do thing's like that. How many time's do I have to tell you that?" Luka asked. " I cant kiss a friend?" He asked. " Luki you know what I mean. Im getting married to Gakupo. We are no longer a thing. You pretty much left me. You thought becomeing famus with music was more inportent them me. You were never with me. I was planning OUR wedding by myself...That's why I called it off and left you Luki. And im glad I did because it wouldn't of worked out." Luka said. "How do you know!? You dont know because we never did get married!" Luki said.

Shinzo followed and looked around and didn't see Luka.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:39 pm
"Luki took Luka during all the commotion," Gakupo said.

Aoi glanced around. "Try her dressing room." Gakupo nodded, "I was in my way there," he said, walking off. "Just meet us in the recording room then," Aoi called after Gakupo.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:49 pm
"Luki just stop it! Why cant you be happy for me!?" Luka asked. "Because I know I can make you happier! Look at what has happened to your life because your with Gakupo!" Luki snapped a little. " At lest he is with me Luki and came back for me Luki!" luka snapped back. "After a year Luka! Who the hell know's what other girl's he has been with in that time!" Luki said. " YOU TOOK FIVE YEAR'S LUKI!!! NOW YOUR ARE WANTING ME BACK!?!?!? HOW MANY OTHER WEMON HAVE YOU BEEN WITH!?!?!?" Luka snapped. "IT DOSN'T MATTER!!! THE POINT IS THAT I LOVE YOU!!!" Luki snapped. "THAT'S RIGHT!!! IT DOSN'T MATTER!!!!!! IM INLOVE WITH GAKUPO!!!!! SO JUST STOP IT LUKI!!!!! JUST STOP IT!!!!!! WE ARE NOT GOING TO GET TOGETHER!!!! EVER!!!!! AND THAT WEDDING OF OUR'S IS NOT EATHER!!!!!!"

Shinzo watched Gakupo leave. " I dont think today is going to end well..."

( g2g for a while...Back tonight!)  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:54 pm
(Okay)

Gakupo froze in his spot. He could hear the yelling coming from the dressing room.

Aoi sighed and nodded in agreement. "Let's just head to the recording booth."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:13 pm
" DONT SAY THAT BECAUSE WE CAN STILL MAKE THAT HAPPEN!!!!! WE CAN HAVE THAT WEDDING YOU WANTED!!!!! DONT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU MARRIED ME ALL THOSE YEAR'S AGO WE COULD BE HAPPY RIGHT NOW AND HAVE KIDS!?!?! YOU WOULD OF HAD THE FAMILY YOU ALWAY'S WANTED LUKA!!!" Luki snapped as he held Luka's shoulders. " AND I WOULDN'T OF LEAVE LIKE YOUR REAL FATHER DID!!!!" He said. "STOP IT LUKI!!! YOU KNOW I HATE TALKING ABOUT THAT!!!!!!! JUST STOP!!!!!!!" Luka yelled as she tried to push him away.

Shinzo nodded and started to make his way down the hall.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:49 pm
Gakupo ran into the dressing room. "Leave her alone Luki!"

Aoi entered the recording room. "Welcome Aoi," said the sound booth worker. "Is Gakupo with you?" Aoi shook his head. "He'll be here soon."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:56 pm
Luki let go of Luka and looked at Gakupo. "Gakupo..." Luka said softly.

"I will get you and Gakupo some water." Shinzo said with a bow before leaving.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:01 pm
"Luka is my fiancée, not yours. I'll love her more than you ever would," Gakupo said, walking over to Luka.

Aoi nodded. The booth manager looked at Aoi. "Have you seen the new intern yet?" Aoi shook his head. "He's a real hard worker. He'll be hired easily."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:05 pm
(NO! ITS NOT WHO I THINK IT IS IS IT!? SHINZO KILL HIM!!!!!)

" Gakupo stop I dont want-" Luka started. " Yeah right! She was mine to start with!" Luki snapped.

Shinzo walked to the studio's kitchen and got two bottles of water. Some of the girl's watched him in aw.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:10 pm
( XD )

"I don't care if she was. I don't care if you say I stole her, she's mine!" Gakupo argued.

Aoi shrugged. "The new intern should be getting Gakupo now..." Said the manager.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:13 pm
" You are ruining her life! You make it sound like she is some toy and that you own her!" Luki snapped.

Shinzo was on his way back as some girl's followed him, giggling. Shinzo just sighed.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:18 pm
"She's not a toy, she's the most important thing to me. Unlike you, who ignored her!" Gakupo retorted. There was a knock on the dressing room door.

Aoi didn't care too much about newbies, so he just pretended to be interested.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:22 pm
"Both of you knock it off!" Luka snapped before walking to the door and opening it. "Yes?"

Shinzo walked into the room and put the watterbottel's down on the table.  

tokyoloverTM

tetothebreadlover

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:25 pm
Ryuu stood in the door frame, holding a clip board in his arms. "Sorry to intrude, but the recording room has called for Gakupo."

Aoi sighed. They rushed to get here and then Gakupo comes late?  
Vocaloid RolePlay(1x1)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff