Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
That's right, this is the b***h FIT thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jayce Reinhardt

Divine Muse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:25 pm
Body, why you have to be a huge troll?

It's bad enough I get migraines, now you want to ******** with my vision?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:09 pm
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
FairyOfGrace
Slick Southpaw
emotion_donotwant WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE GLORIOUS AND SUNNY OUTSIDE WHEN I HAVE TO STUDY INDOORS?!

Why are you studying on a Sunday?
Because I'm in a fast track nursing program and I have my midterms on Tuesday.

...just remembered I have two assignments due tonight and another paper due tuesday emo

Sorry, too bad you have so many all at once or you could take some time off?
Can you take an hour now?
Compromised and came to the epic decision to study outside lololol

Very, very smart!  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:59 pm
ok like. how in the world can i work on this comic if sai keeps locking up every time i try to do a thing. i am getting so frustrated and my flow is getting thrown all out of whack uugghh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:05 pm
good thing about not shaving your underarms: your pits look pretty as hell when they are natural.

bad thing about not shaving your underarms: sometimes you move weird and your hair moves weird with it and you get the pleasure of knowing what a pit cowlick feels like  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

ROMVLVS
Crew

Elocutionist

9,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 9:34 am
People are ******** stupid.

'i've got Gaia cash! What should I buy?'
'buy me two advance chances, I'll give you 680K each.'
'buy me 5 sealed letters, I'll give you 100K each.'

She did not buy me the chances, but bought the sealeds. She did not buy me a single chance, but bought someone else sealeds, for less money.

5 letters is $12.50, for 500K.
1 advance chance is $10 for 680K.

Less money spent, more profit? No, no, I don't want that.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:54 am
emotion_donotwant Motivation to finish a paper and study for an exam is exactly and completely dead.

On the other hand, I am perversely pleased that I made it on cleo's ignore list cool

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:57 am
meekstape
good thing about not shaving your underarms: your pits look pretty as hell when they are natural.

bad thing about not shaving your underarms: sometimes you move weird and your hair moves weird with it and you get the pleasure of knowing what a pit cowlick feels like
I always felt that you had to right sort of arm hair to pull it off looking pretty like that. Maybe that's just me. But after being around lesbians and feminists and hippies, that's how it seems from my perspective.
Sorta like how guys with long hair only look decent if they take care their hair.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:23 am
Slick Southpaw
meekstape

I always felt that you had to right sort of arm hair to pull it off looking pretty like that. Maybe that's just me. But after being around lesbians and feminists and hippies, that's how it seems from my perspective.
Sorta like how guys with long hair only look decent if they take care their hair.

yeah i feel the same. lots of people view arm hair as some kind of taboo but honestly? if you wash it and maintain it (like you should be doing regardless!! lmfao) the hair tends to be really soft and wonderful. i brush it sometimes too, just to help keep things tidy looking.  

drumnbass420

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:28 am
meekstape
Slick Southpaw
meekstape

yeah i feel the same. lots of people view arm hair as some kind of taboo but honestly? if you wash it and maintain it (like you should be doing regardless!! lmfao) the hair tends to be really soft and wonderful. i brush it sometimes too, just to help keep things tidy looking.
3nodding maintenance can make all the difference. After working as a lifeguard though for so long; and being in such hot weather all the time, idk, I just keep a big regimen on shaving frequently for myself, personally. I don't see why people should see arm hair as taboo; it strikes me as a personal choice. Just like deciding to grow long hair, short hair, dying hair colors...

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:10 pm
I'm disappointed at the people that are impersonating a friend of mine. u.u That's just a bit more obsessive than I ever thought they would be. I don't even know if there is anything I can do about it. I had my friend report it but by the time a moderator actually gets to it, they'll probably have moved on to something else. :/

A couple of them keep joining the guild after I've banned them. I'm not sure what to do about that. The last thing I want them to do is start the harassment in here. >.< I don't want to have to change guild settings just because a couple of crazies don't know when to stop.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:19 pm
Meromictic
I'm disappointed at the people that are impersonating a friend of mine. u.u That's just a bit more obsessive than I ever thought they would be. I don't even know if there is anything I can do about it. I had my friend report it but by the time a moderator actually gets to it, they'll probably have moved on to something else. :/

A couple of them keep joining the guild after I've banned them. I'm not sure what to do about that. The last thing I want them to do is start the harassment in here. >.< I don't want to have to change guild settings just because a couple of crazies don't know when to stop.

[Gives you a big hug] :3 Take a deep breath, and go do something fun!

I know my little cousin is only five, but I seriously ******** wish he would just do as he is told! [/Is happy I'm home alone!. . . until 3:30pm CST]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:26 pm
Styk_Figure_BoB
Meromictic

[Gives you a big hug] :3 Take a deep breath, and go do something fun!

I know my little cousin is only five, but I seriously ******** wish he would just do as he is told! [/Is happy I'm home alone!. . . until 3:30pm CST]

I'm watching the buffy the vampire series right now. >o>

The first couple of episodes are just full of slang. xd Its hilarious.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:32 pm
Meromictic

[Gasp!] I love that show!! Which episode are you watching?? One of my favourite Episodes is where Willow thinks she's talking to this cute guy but it turns out to be a demon! DUN! DUN! DUN!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:37 pm
Styk_Figure_BoB
Meromictic

[Gasp!] I love that show!! Which episode are you watching?? One of my favourite Episodes is where Willow thinks she's talking to this cute guy but it turns out to be a demon! DUN! DUN! DUN!

I'm on episode 6 of season 1. xd ; I just started rewatching the series.

Its been so long since I've seen the entire thing. x.x  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I Sinistro I

Perfectionist

23,600 Points
  • Kuro Gang 250
  • Married 100
  • The Key to Victory 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 12:44 pm
Meromictic
Styk_Figure_BoB
Meromictic

I'm on episode 6 of season 1. xd ; I just started rewatching the series.

Its been so long since I've seen the entire thing. x.x

Same here! :'D Another one of my favourite episodes is where Anya is dressed up as a Bunny for Halloween; she goes to attend this Party at this house that is all locked up because of some Demon, or whatever.

X3 Sorry, I'm just spoiling it all for you! LOL!  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games